Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

☑️NEW Arbipayment.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

5.00 star(s)
3 Rating - Raters

Arbipayment

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$186
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BZmOCZE.jpg

Arbipayment is a platform developed from Arbitrage.

Arbipayment an automated system that searches for price difference on exchanges and executes buy/sell orders at that moment to make a profit.
Users can make a profit by contributing capital to our system auto trade, Contributed funds will be repaid every 24 hours, profits will be paid according to different contribution amount, there is absolutely no risk in trading.

Minimum Invest Amount
Interest PERIOD​
Payback PERIOD​
Min interest​
Max interest​
0.001010 BTC​
1day(s)​
24h​
0.025%​
0.045%​
0.002020 BTC​
2day(s)​
24h​
0.050%​
0.090%​
0.003029 BTC​
3day(s)​
24h​
0.075%​
0.135%​
0.004039 BTC​
4day(s)​
24h​
0.100%​
0.180%​
0.005049 BTC​
5day(s)​
24h​
0.125%​
0.224%​
0.006059 BTC​
6day(s)​
24h​
0.150%​
0.270%​
0.008078 BTC​
8day(s)​
24h​
0.200%​
0.360%​
0.010098 BTC​
10day(s)​
24h​
0.250%​
0.449%​
0.012118 BTC​
12day(s)​
24h​
0.300%​
0.540%​
0.013127 BTC​
13day(s)​
24h​
0.325%​
0.585%​
0.014137 BTC​
14day(s)​
24h​
0.350%​
0.630%​
0.015147 BTC​
15day(s)​
24h​
0.375%​
0.674%​
0.016157 BTC​
16day(s)​
24h​
0.400%​
0.720%​
0.017167 BTC​
17day(s)​
24h​
0.425%​
0.765%​
0.018176 BTC​
18day(s)​
24h​
0.450%​
0.809%​
0.019186 BTC​
19day(s)​
24h​
0.475%​
0.855%​
0.020196 BTC​
20day(s)​
24h​
0.500%​
0.899%​
0.021206 BTC​
21day(s)​
24h​
0.525%​
0.945%​
0.022216 BTC​
22day(s)​
24h​
0.550%​
0.990%​
0.023225 BTC​
23day(s)​
24h​
0.575%​
1035%​

Deposit and Withdrawal
- Arbipayment support deposit, withdraw 64 different cryptocurrencies. Minimum withdrawal is 10 $
- Withdrawal will be made completely automatically and instantly.

Capital Support
Arbipayment capital support BONUS up to 20%
Your investment package will be plus 20% of the real amount you invest.
Example:
You invest 1.0 BTC, then you use capital support.
That investment package will be added 20%, equal to 0.2 BTC.
Meaning you can get more profits, because the investment package is worth 1.2 BTC.
However, when payback (24h), you only get 1.0 BTC back.
---
After completed sign up, you can use two times free capital support.
Then for every F1 did invest, you can get one more capital support.

How Referral Program work?: Click here

Reward Sharing

How Reward Sharing Program work?

1. Post an introduction article
about ARBI Payment on social networks, forums, websites
2. Send that article link to us.
3. You get 100 Dogecoin after we checked through that article.
4. If your article is good, you can withdraw the Dogecoin reward immediately, or will have to wait 1 to 180 days.
5. Good posts will get reward soon and vice versa
6. Rewards can be withdrawn to a personal wallet or used to invest.

Link Registration
Twitter
Support

I joined from Arbipayment link, and sunk around $500 BTC in it a few minutes ago; on auto re-invest for 40 days.

Image Below.
View attachment 135711

There seem to be a few discrepencies with the figures on the website; but we will see how it goes.

I enacted the 20% bonus, which should have put me in the 27 day range according to the chart, but for some reason it didn't.

I'm not quite sure how it works with auto re-investing, but I guess we shall see.

I'm not sure if that means by the 26th day, and afterwards up until 40 days; I will get 26 accruals and then past that it will taper off as each reinvestment completes its 26 day cycle.

I don't know.

If you want to help increase my potential profit, you are more than welcome to join from my referral link.

Join Arbipayment :)
http://www.arbipayment.com/f/HgOmF

Projected Profit Potential (dunno if that is inclusive of 40 days of auto-reinvest; if so it's not as good of a return as I was hoping)

Image Below.
View attachment 135712

I am a risk taker, never risk more than you can afford to potentially lose.

Don't auto re-invest and lock in for longer than you can do without your principal investment amounts.

There are a couple different opps I could have put this btc allotment into and was looking at but I want to test this one for a bit.

I'll give it a 40 day locked in test run, and then maybe every 10 days I'll decide whether to withdraw or re-invest the accruals up to the initial 40 day period is completed.

At 40 days, if this Arbipayment project and my cash haven't gone belly up and disappeared into ''schemeland'', I'll determine how to proceed forward with this project allotment.

Arbipayment
http://www.arbipayment.com/f/HgOmF

We'll see how it goes.

i will post an update after I've accrued enough to withdraw, bitcoin withdrawal minimum is:

0.00113636 BTC

Which is about $12.95 at the moment.

This allottment is out in the wilderness for 40 days, hopefully it does not get lost and finds its way back to me.

:)

Pea Av Shalom
Peace
Av-ishua
Daniel
Everything's OK?

The one who published this thread is lost in action, that can give us an idea of the effectiveness of the support in case of doubts or problems.
Under these circumstances I would not dare to carry out a transaction with this page.??
This project is a SCAM
The only BIG and REAL arbitrage software companies are Arbistar and Mind.Capital no one do this better than them this is just another HYIP that is going to RUN away with your money...

AND arbistar and mind capital are REAL company with REAL people behind. Not this... I dont find neither their instagram with their founders... they're just ghosts.

All the team behind are GHOSTS... All the images in the team are EDITED IMAGES with faceapp I think. so... DO NOT ADD MONEY HERE.

This project is a SCAM
The only BIG and REAL arbitrage software companies are Arbistar and Mind.Capital no one do this better than them this is just another HYIP that is going to RUN away with your money...

AND arbistar and mind capital are REAL company with REAL people behind. Not this... I dont find neither their instagram with their founders... they're just ghosts.
"Unfair competition..
We never encouraged anyone to deposit, we are introducing this platform, the decision is up to you, time will be our answer
Related to intellectual property copyright issues.
We are closing Instagram accounts,
Next time you can see us "
- Here is the answer I just received from the CEO secretary.
You can view our newsletter here: "videos not allowed if they are not from bmf channel"

That video is PAID. That breaking news is just a template. The CEO is FAKE and doesn't exists. So stop lying yourself. Paying a lot for promotion doesn't make you legit.

You Can't beat arbistar or mind capital. They have REAL offices, REAL people behind videos... Why don't you just show your face in a video? Instead of paying for Fiverr video making? Come on! You won't run away with the people's money you are already backlisted in a lot of sites and in my telegram community you're blacklisted.

Show us proof.
What about a CEO video with their team? REAL VIDEO, not produced or paid? Just look at the photo it looks edited with faceapp lol.
Provide the address?
"videos not allowed if they are not from bmf channel"

Beat that. Show us a LIVE VIDEO where you and your team show your faces like Arbistar Does for example...

Can't?

Of course you can't because you are a SCAM.

I dont really understand how does the auto reinvest work.. it says automatic reinvest your principle money. How does that work @@

BZmOCZE.jpg

Arbipayment is a platform developed from Arbitrage.

Arbipayment an automated system that searches for price difference on exchanges and executes buy/sell orders at that moment to make a profit.
Users can make a profit by contributing capital to our system auto trade, Contributed funds will be repaid every 24 hours, profits will be paid according to different contribution amount, there is absolutely no risk in trading.

Minimum Invest Amount
Interest PERIOD​
Payback PERIOD​
Min interest​
Max interest​
0.001010 BTC​
1day(s)​
24h​
0.025%​
0.045%​
0.002020 BTC​
2day(s)​
24h​
0.050%​
0.090%​
0.003029 BTC​
3day(s)​
24h​
0.075%​
0.135%​
0.004039 BTC​
4day(s)​
24h​
0.100%​
0.180%​
0.005049 BTC​
5day(s)​
24h​
0.125%​
0.224%​
0.006059 BTC​
6day(s)​
24h​
0.150%​
0.270%​
0.008078 BTC​
8day(s)​
24h​
0.200%​
0.360%​
0.010098 BTC​
10day(s)​
24h​
0.250%​
0.449%​
0.012118 BTC​
12day(s)​
24h​
0.300%​
0.540%​
0.013127 BTC​
13day(s)​
24h​
0.325%​
0.585%​
0.014137 BTC​
14day(s)​
24h​
0.350%​
0.630%​
0.015147 BTC​
15day(s)​
24h​
0.375%​
0.674%​
0.016157 BTC​
16day(s)​
24h​
0.400%​
0.720%​
0.017167 BTC​
17day(s)​
24h​
0.425%​
0.765%​
0.018176 BTC​
18day(s)​
24h​
0.450%​
0.809%​
0.019186 BTC​
19day(s)​
24h​
0.475%​
0.855%​
0.020196 BTC​
20day(s)​
24h​
0.500%​
0.899%​
0.021206 BTC​
21day(s)​
24h​
0.525%​
0.945%​
0.022216 BTC​
22day(s)​
24h​
0.550%​
0.990%​
0.023225 BTC​
23day(s)​
24h​
0.575%​
1035%​

Deposit and Withdrawal
- Arbipayment support deposit, withdraw 64 different cryptocurrencies. Minimum withdrawal is 10 $
- Withdrawal will be made completely automatically and instantly.

Capital Support
Arbipayment capital support BONUS up to 20%
Your investment package will be plus 20% of the real amount you invest.
Example:
You invest 1.0 BTC, then you use capital support.
That investment package will be added 20%, equal to 0.2 BTC.
Meaning you can get more profits, because the investment package is worth 1.2 BTC.
However, when payback (24h), you only get 1.0 BTC back.
---
After completed sign up, you can use two times free capital support.
Then for every F1 did invest, you can get one more capital support.

How Referral Program work?: Click here

Reward Sharing

How Reward Sharing Program work?

1. Post an introduction article
about ARBI Payment on social networks, forums, websites
2. Send that article link to us.
3. You get 100 Dogecoin after we checked through that article.
4. If your article is good, you can withdraw the Dogecoin reward immediately, or will have to wait 1 to 180 days.
5. Good posts will get reward soon and vice versa
6. Rewards can be withdrawn to a personal wallet or used to invest.

Link Registration
Twitter
Support

While you give it a try endeavor to let us know your personal review about this great opportunity. But I must add it is a very good opportunity for those that want to try

Unfortunately I can not give a good report for this opportunity.

I would advise others not to put your money into it at any level, at the 15+ day in point.

If you put in $10, you just lost your cash; basically.

Even at the $500+ level its not worth it, its looking like.

I will do a full detailed write up and analysis with screenshots later.

This was going to be a Luke warm report, but then I made my first withdrawal.

They took out $5, out of $13 withdrawal.

That's not a block chain fee.

That's stealing the profit.

I also can not give a good report on X-Fungus, the other op from this forum I tested.

This forum appears to be scam central, catering to those whose intent it is to defraud and steal from people.

At day 15/16 day point of my 40 day auto-reinvest with Arbipayments I can not recommend this opportunity, and I will not.

I would recommend that you do not put your money into it.

Do not put your money in Arbipayments, I think I might try 3arbs instead with only $100.

Hopefully., i'll get my money out of this.

But if they are going to charge $5 to withdraw $13.

How much are they going to charge to withdraw $500.

I would say that's hinging on theft and fraud, no $13.00 transaction costs $5; in block chain fees.

I gotta call it as I see it, and tell it as it is.

Anyways, I'll do a full write up later.

This doesn't pay you whatever percentage is listed daily, it's that much percent for the whole timeframe your investment is accruing interest.

So its like this, in my case.

$500 x 0.065-0.125% for whole 26 day time frame

But their profit projections aren't even close to that.

That should be, one $500 investment makes $32.50 at the lowest level; then that being repeated x 40 should be $1300 profit at the very lowest level.

I'm labeling this as a scam in my book.

Would have made better money buying two PhoenixFarms CU, or into Comex.

I really don't care if the op doesn't like what I have to say, or this forums adminstrators.

I care anout the people, not the pirates.

How is anybody supposed to have any beer money left, with the mostly shit-ops on this forum?

:)

Just curious
Anyways, full detailed report soon

With proofs I withdrew:

$13.39

Received:

$8.24

STAY AWAY
DO NOT
ARBIPAY

Daniel
Http://www.neweggmodel.com

My figures were off by a little bit.

$500 x 0.65-1.25% = $3.25-$6.25

So if you put $500 in here for one day, it will accrue interest for 26 days totaling between $3.25 and $6.25.

That is terrible.

Check out 3arbs.com instead.

So I did 40 days of auto reinvest.

So I should make between

40 x $3.25-.$6.25

That's mediocre.

I was even considering maybe keeping my money in there...

The accruals are so miniscule, takes forever.

When I finally got to the minimum invest level, I reinvented the first $10 to see how much it would make.

It is less than a cent.

If you put in 10 bucks youre never getting it out, and they'll take out $5 bucks per transaction anyways.

I can not recommend this opportunity to my brothers and sisters.

I'm sorry....

But what happened between getting mail notification and receiving the payment.

20200820_071233.jpg

Guess the gremlins got to it.

Screenshot_20200820-071352_Chrome.jpg

Its too bad, I checked out his YouTube channel first; thought he seemed like a decent guy.

You just lost a customer..
Over $5 bucks...
My $$$ will not be lender further than 40 days
Already been determined
Daniel
Http://www.sharedwisdom.com

I will re-update at the 26 day point; whence I should begin receiving 26 payment accruals up until the 40 day auto-reinvest Is complete.

Then if I pull my money out they will taper off until all finished.

I was leaning towards keeping it in on a day to day basis, after seeing their payment ""blickchain fee"".

I want to pull it.

Customer satisfaction and being service oriented is a fine art, nobody seems to care about.

You have to put in a minimum of $15.00 into Arbipayments, and then pull it and your profit out; or just keep auto-reinvesting.

If you put in under the minimum withdrawal amount, you'll never get it out.

If you put in too little, and pull it; you won't accrue enough profit to withdraw it.

If you don't put enough in, or keep it in long enough to accrue a decent profit; you might end up withdrawing less than you put in with their

""Block chain fee""

Code for:

""We just stole your profit.""

But we'll see how I feel in another 10 days, only withdraw once a week would be a way to decrease their profit theft.

But the fact that he charges such a high withdrawal fee on small amounts; with the very small profit margin to begin with and overall unless you are a high level investor.

I'm sorry, this guys not gonna last long.

I'd like to see him prove me wrong

I hope he will, he has the tools.

I'm not counting on it, though.

But by the size of his member base

Maybe some are

If you're a high roller, this is a good op; you can put in 1 btc, pull it out; and get small profits every day for a while - then just pull them out periodically.

Zero Risk?

I really like the site interface, everything works well on mobile and laptop.

Anyways
I like the op overall
I'm gonna try 3arbs too

Lower your block chain fee, otherwise; can not recommend.

The kids will feel scammed if you're doing your best to maintain legit.

That's how I felt, $5 bucks?

Alot of work went into the site.

Do a good job please.

Thankyou
A friend in spirit
The Oracle Holder
Daniel

I will re-update at the 26 day point; whence I should begin receiving 26 payment accruals up until the 40 day auto-reinvest Is complete.

I was leaning towards keeping it in on a day to day basis, after seeing their payment ""blickchain fee"".

I want to pull it.

Customer satisfaction and being service oriented is a fine art, nobody seems to care about.

You have to put in a minimum of $15.00 into Arbipayments, and then pull it and your profit out; or just keep auto-reinvesting.

If you put in too little, and pull it; you won't accrue enough profit to withdraw it.

If you don't put enough in, or keep it in long enough to accrue a decent profit; you might end up withdrawing less than you put in with their

""Block chain fee""

Code for:

But we'll see how I feel in another 10 days, only withdraw once a week would be a way to decrease their profit theft.

But the fact that he charges such a high withdrawal fee on small amounts; with the very small profit margin to begin with and overall unless you are a high level investor.

Maybe some are

If you're a high roller, this is a good op; you can put in 1 btc, pull it out; and get small profits every day for a while - then just pull them out periodically.

Zero Risk?

Anyways
I like the op overall
I'm gonna try 3arbs too

Do a good job please.

Thankyou
A friend in spirit
The Oracle Holder
Daniel

Bitcoin transaction fee is high.
As you can see I withdrew 2739 TRX and got 2738.8 TRX, transaction fee is 0.2 TRX.
1597982837940.png

Attachments

• photo_2020-08-21_11-07-59 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-08-21_11-07-59 (2).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 49

I want to pull it.

""Block chain fee""

Code for:

Maybe some are

Zero Risk?

Anyways
I like the op overall
I'm gonna try 3arbs too

Do a good job please.

Thankyou
A friend in spirit
The Oracle Holder
Daniel
For Bitcoin, you should not withdraw money many times because the transaction fee on the Blockchain is very high or I think you should invest in another coin, the cost of withdrawing and depositing will be lower.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.