Capital-protected trading program  TRADEWIN

ASK SEO Tips – How To Rank YouTube Videos?

MyLead.global

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
I don't think that the most important thing about a video is the length of it.I have seen good ranking videos,of 5 minutes length.I think there are other criteria how Youtube videos are ranking.
Well, the thread is from 2014 where ranking youtube was easy to do. Right now there is a lot of things to watch when you want to rank your video (HR views, likes, comments, subs, channel age and other). It's still possible to earn a lot of but you need to pay attention for way more than before.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
Awards
BMF Points
You are right about it.A lot has changed since than,just mentioned that I watched short videos that had big success and gathered lot of views.As understood a lot has changed in the Youtube rules as well,they became more strict.

RationalMind

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
You must optimize your video for internal and external ranking. Internal ranking means ranking your video on youtube search and external ranking means ranking your video on search engines. Title and description of the video are very important for internal and external ranking.

Nocturnal Writer

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
I am expecting a list of techniques or approaches on how to do it. I have several video already uploaded in the YouTube. Sad to say, they haven't yet being monetized. Hoping someone would give us the insight and even the best practices for that matter that they have already earning.

Ehsan

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
YouTube positioning element on the substance side is interpretation. This is something that the vast majority don't think about. I'm going to let you know about it today. That will be that YouTube has a component where it will attempt to translate your video for you, and it is terrible at interpreting your video. In the event that you've ever attempted to peruse the translation that it does by machine, it is dreadful. Be that as it may, something else that they don't let you know is that they utilize those interpretations to rank your video for watchwords.

Along these lines, if you somehow managed to slip something, and there's really been a few tests done on this, where somebody interprets a video and tosses in a word that isn't specified anyplace in the portrayal, anyplace in the title, and after that you write that in an inquiry in YouTube and up comes that video. They are indexing the interpretations. So take an ideal opportunity to simply ahead and translate your video word for word. Transfer the content record. It will coordinate up the words. It will then make your video shut inscription, which will expand your active clicking factor, and it will likewise permit you to rank better for that video. Only a brisk tip on that. Unquestionably worth doing. In case you're going to take all an ideal opportunity to make the video, take a couple of additional minutes and decipher it and get it going.
Looks like you used a very bad translator website to translate those lines from another language to English. I do agree with you that people don't try to understand the fact that you could use Keywords related to other languages as well. For instance, you could target audiences from Portugal, Germnay and France by using Portuguese, German and French keywords in the keywords area.