Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

PAID How to make atleast $10 a day from movie compilations.

This tutorial meant for newbies struggling to make money online.
Someone once made a similar tutorial on this forum back in 2018 so this is just the updated version with extras.

N/b: You won't start cashing out in immediately so give it sometime and be patient, you'll definitely see good results. There might be issues with copyright so it's left to you to take the risk.

Things you will need
1: A PC with stable data connection.
2: Website.
3: Any good comedy TV series with lots of fans on social media.
4: Traffic.
5: monetisation.

Creating your own website
This is just to alleviate the issues that come with those sites that pay to upload. With your website, you can choose the type and amount of ads to serve your audience.
First you need a domain name and hosting:
Don't be overwhelmed if you're on a tight budget. You could purchase cheap domains at hostinger with the .xyz extension and connect it to blogger. But if you have some cash to spend, you could get affordable hosting and .com extension from hostinger or any other webhosts. Use a responsive movie template on the site.

The TV series compilation:
If you love watching movies, this would be easy for you. Pick any comedy series you love and compile the funny or best moments of the characters and scenes.
I'd pick Friends or The big bang theory because they are my favourites.
If you have these movies already, get clips of suitable scenes and make a video out of it but if you don't have it, you could look for the clips or compilations online though it might be a bit hard to find.
Upload these videos you've created on your website.

T raffic:
This is the most important part. If you don't have a lot of traffic then you won't be making any money.
I recommend avoiding the use of autosurf or traffic exchanges, they're not really useful for this method.
You could get traffic from social media fanpages and groups. I recommend Facebook, Reddit, and YouTube for a start.

Facebook strategy
Join groups related to the movies you've compiled and post the video links with enticing captions.
Using The big bang theory and Friends for example, I'd join these groups.
Friends group
Friends group
The big bang theory group
You could also join these groups about funny videos and adjust your captions.
Funny videos
Funny videos

YouTube strategy:
Create a channel in which the name will match with your domain name. Post your compilations. You could choose to watermark it with your website link or put intro and outro( short video saying watch more at your website). Also put your site link in the description for traffic.
While writing the titles of your videos, avoid using the word "compilations" as it may lead to the termination of your channel. Though you can find some channels using it but to be on the safe side don't.
Update your channel frequently with videos and use keywords to get views.

Reddit strategy:
Incase you don't have a Reddit account yet, try to grow your karma after creating your account but don't spam. Contribute on subreddits that people will likely give upvotes which is equal to more karma.
Avoid joining free karma subreddits, some subreddits will automatically ban you like r/videos(which is your traffic source for this method).
To get karma, participate on subreddits like r/aww (where you just have to post cute of animals), r/askreddit( post interesting questions) and any other fun subreddit of your choice.
After you've gotten atleast 500-1000+ karma points, you could post your compilations on r/videos, r/movies, and r/funnyvideos. Don't limit yourself to these ones I've mentioned, search for more subreddits and think of your own promotional strategy.
Tip: Don't directly post your site links on these subreddits, post the links of your YouTube videos so it won't be seen as spam or self promotion.

Site monetization
You could monetize your site with pop ads, push notifications or any other reputatable ad network.

Goodluck.

This is too costly to view but I appreciate other contents I'm freely to get. It is a wonderful way to make money indeed so I learnt lessons inwhich it will be of great help for me when I want to start my videos online and compiling for sales.

This is actually a good way to make money online and I can see that from your explanation but then again I don't think I can own a website right now as I heard that it's costly to purchase. I would like to check this option out some time.

This is too costly to view but I appreciate other contents I'm freely to get. It is a wonderful way to make money indeed so I learnt lessons inwhich it will be of great help for me when I want to start my videos online and compiling for sales.
I don't know why a tutorial cannot be made free for the first time? If the plans really work, then there may not be need for the members coins to read up the message up there. I wish someone view it and let us know what is in there.

I don't know why a tutorial cannot be made free for the first time? If the plans really work, then there may not be need for the members coins to read up the message up there. I wish someone view it and let us know what is in there.
I don't think anything is free in this world anymore. We all need to use our knowledge to make money anywhere from my experience so far. We just need to get business idea in a considerable amount of money since we are not finger equal.

I don't think anything is free in this world anymore. We all need to use our knowledge to make money anywhere from my experience so far. We just need to get business idea in a considerable amount of money since we are not finger equal.
I agree that nothing is free. But the best thing in the world is also free. Meaning that, you need to let the person has a taste before he's willing to pay. Few can pay for what they have tested before.

I agree that nothing is free. But the best thing in the world is also free. Meaning that, you need to let the person has a taste before he's willing to pay. Few can pay for what they have tested before.
Exactly but not everyone understands this fact. People are wirld differently so our reaction towards money is tough. I hope we all look beyond money and get good benefits from being doing good.

The method of compiling videos to make money must involve compiling videos that will interest people. Generally, it is better to focus more on vidoes on comedy as most people just want to laugh our their worries.

Someone once made a similar tutorial on this forum back in 2018 so this is just the updated version with extras.

N/b: You won't start cashing out in immediately so give it sometime and be patient, you'll definitely see good results. There might be issues with copyright so it's left to you to take the risk.

Things you will need

This is just to alleviate the issues that come with those sites that pay to upload. With your website, you can choose the type and amount of ads to serve your audience.
Don't be overwhelmed if you're on a tight budget. You could purchase cheap domains at hostinger with the .xyz extension and connect it to blogger. But if you have some cash to spend, you could get affordable hosting and .com extension from hostinger or any other webhosts. Use a responsive movie template on the site.

If you love watching movies, this would be easy for you. Pick any comedy series you love and compile the funny or best moments of the characters and scenes.
If you have these movies already, get clips of suitable scenes and make a video out of it but if you don't have it, you could look for the clips or compilations online though it might be a bit hard to find.

T-=Stripped Content=-raffic:
This is the most important part. If you don't have a lot of traffic then you won't be making any money.
I recommend avoiding the use of autosurf or traffic exchanges, they're not really useful for this method.
You could get traffic from social media fanpages and groups. I recommend Facebook, Reddit, and YouTube for a start.

Facebook strategy
Join groups related to the movies you've compiled and post the video links with enticing captions.
Friends group
Friends group
Funny videos
Funny videos

YouTube strategy:
Create a channel in which the name will match with your domain name. Post your compilations. You could choose to watermark it with your website link or put intro and outro( short video saying watch more at your website). Also put your site link in the description for traffic.
While writing the titles of your videos, avoid using the word "compilations" as it may lead to the termination of your channel. Though you can find some channels using it but to be on the safe side don't.

Reddit strategy:
Incase you don't have a Reddit account yet, try to grow your karma after creating your account but don't spam. Contribute on subreddits that people will likely give upvotes which is equal to more karma.
Avoid joining free karma subreddits, some subreddits will automatically ban you like r/videos(which is your traffic source for this method).
To get karma, participate on subreddits like r/aww (where you just have to post cute of animals), r/askreddit( post interesting questions) and any other fun subreddit of your choice.
After you've gotten atleast 500-1000+ karma points, you could post your compilations on r/videos, r/movies, and r/funnyvideos. Don't limit yourself to these ones I've mentioned, search for more subreddits and think of your own promotional strategy.
Tip: Don't directly post your site links on these subreddits, post the links of your YouTube videos so it won't be seen as spam or self promotion.

Site monetization
You could monetize your site with pop ads, push notifications or any other reputatable ad network.

Goodluck.
thanks

This is a very good method that is been used on tiktok and they are having lots of views. But what I am thinking is that will it be accepted on YouTube since it is not an original content as it is against there policy.

This is a very good method that is been used on tiktok and they are having lots of views. But what I am thinking is that will it be accepted on YouTube since it is not an original content as it is against there policy.
YouTube will surely bring such a content down if it is found out that it lacks copyright. TikTok can accept this because it is seen as more of social media that always encourages fun compare to YouTube that always wants to learn from it..

YouTube will surely bring such a content down if it is found out that it lacks copyright. TikTok can accept this because it is seen as more of social media that always encourages fun compare to YouTube that always wants to learn from it..
There is something that I just learnt about YouTube about such content. For the YouTube channel not to get banned, we can add some text or sounds of our own to the video as this will make it not totally copied content and I can see some videos like that on YouTube.

This tutorial provides a structured guideline for beginners intending to monetize online through content creation and distribution. However, there are several aspects that need to be critically examined, primarily related to copyright law and ethical considerations.

1. **Copyright Concerns:**
Using clips from TV series, even if they are compiled or edited in a new way, can violate copyright laws. Simply recompiling and distributing content without the original creator's permission is illegal and can lead to hefty fines and penalties.

2. **Ethical Considerations:**
Always ensure that the method of generating traffic and content adheres to the community and platform guidelines. Abiding by the rules of different platforms (like Reddit, Facebook, or YouTube) ensures sustainability and avoids potential bans or penalties.

3. **SEO Strategy:**
In addition to social media traffic, consider learning about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to drive organic traffic to your website, which can also be monetized over time.

Here's a slightly modified and copyright-respectful approach:

**Content Creation:**
Consider creating original content or utilizing content that is in the public domain or available under open-source licenses. Whether it's creating your own comedic sketches, commentary, reviews, or discussions about popular TV shows, original content is king.

**Website Creation:**
Indeed, creating a website can provide a platform to distribute content. Utilize affordable domain and hosting solutions and ensure that the website is well-optimized for user experience and SEO.

**Traffic Generation:**
- **Social Media:** Engage authentically in communities, share your genuine interest, and occasionally share your content where it's relevant and permitted.
- **SEO:** Invest time in learning and implementing SEO strategies for long-term organic traffic.
- **Collaborations:** Consider collaborating with other content creators for mutual promotion.

**Monetization:**
Explore varied monetization strategies, like affiliate marketing, sponsored content, or creating and selling merchandise, in addition to using ad networks.

**Consistency and Engagement:**
Regularly upload content and engage with your audience through comments and social media to build a community around your brand.

**Adherence to Guidelines:**
Always respect platform guidelines, copyright laws, and community norms to build a sustainable online presence.

Things you will need

T-=Stripped Content=-raffic:

Facebook strategy
Friends group
Friends group
Funny videos
Funny videos

YouTube strategy:

Reddit strategy:

Site monetization

Goodluck.
Wow thank you so much for taking your time to explain this I really enjoyed study about difference of online hustling. I really interesting on the Facebook stuff, but please can you please put more light for me on the part about Facebook ?
At least how to start.

This tutorial provides a structured guideline for beginners intending to monetize online through content creation and distribution. However, there are several aspects that need to be critically examined, primarily related to copyright law and ethical considerations.

1. **Copyright Concerns:**
Using clips from TV series, even if they are compiled or edited in a new way, can violate copyright laws. Simply recompiling and distributing content without the original creator's permission is illegal and can lead to hefty fines and penalties.

2. **Ethical Considerations:**
Always ensure that the method of generating traffic and content adheres to the community and platform guidelines. Abiding by the rules of different platforms (like Reddit, Facebook, or YouTube) ensures sustainability and avoids potential bans or penalties.

3. **SEO Strategy:**
In addition to social media traffic, consider learning about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to drive organic traffic to your website, which can also be monetized over time.

Here's a slightly modified and copyright-respectful approach:

**Content Creation:**
Consider creating original content or utilizing content that is in the public domain or available under open-source licenses. Whether it's creating your own comedic sketches, commentary, reviews, or discussions about popular TV shows, original content is king.

**Website Creation:**
Indeed, creating a website can provide a platform to distribute content. Utilize affordable domain and hosting solutions and ensure that the website is well-optimized for user experience and SEO.

**Traffic Generation:**
- **Social Media:** Engage authentically in communities, share your genuine interest, and occasionally share your content where it's relevant and permitted.
- **SEO:** Invest time in learning and implementing SEO strategies for long-term organic traffic.
- **Collaborations:** Consider collaborating with other content creators for mutual promotion.

**Monetization:**
Explore varied monetization strategies, like affiliate marketing, sponsored content, or creating and selling merchandise, in addition to using ad networks.

**Consistency and Engagement:**
Regularly upload content and engage with your audience through comments and social media to build a community around your brand.

**Adherence to Guidelines:**
Always respect platform guidelines, copyright laws, and community norms to build a sustainable online presence.
Wow this sounds so interesting and I learn from it. Though I haven't go through it before, at least I can now said I have an idea about it a little. Beermoneyforum is a place of learning and earning.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.