Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANNOUNCEMENT How to Cashout BMF Coins by PayPal?

Discussion in 'Support & Announcements' started by Mr. B, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello, BMFers!

All BMF Coins you earn for being active can be REDEEM for PayPal cash when you reach the minimum cashout.

NOTE* - to request cashout you must have at least 50 messages posted.

To make it easier for you from now on you must do the following steps to request a cash out to your PayPal!
    cashout by paypal bmf coins.jpg

User Name: there must be "Mr. B" (YOU DONATE TO ME, I GIVE YOU PAYPAL CASH!)

Amount
    : the amount of BMF Coins you want to cashout

Message: there write your PayPal email address where I can send you the cash

SAVE: click that button to donate me the amount you want to cashout via PayPal

That's it, now I will receive a notification and I will check your message, I will copy your PayPal and I will send you the amount requested to your PayPal. After that you can post your payment proof in here.

IMPORTANT*
    If you have let's say 3584 BMF Coins, and want to cashout all but you get an error, try to cashout 3583 BMF Coins (-1), the system sometimes shows you have that much BMF Coins but in backend, you may have 3583.89 and on your wallet it shows 3584. Also never use comma "," or dot "." just type the amount 4589 or whatever. Good!

If for some reason you messed up the donation to someone else or sent fewer BMF Coins just send me a message, I can check every transaction and will solve your problem as soon as possible. You're welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.