Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CloudFlare vs MaxCDN

Discussion in 'Domains & Web Hosting' started by Hestia, Aug 25, 2014.

Best CDN service is...?

1. CloudFlare

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. MaxCDN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hestia

Hestia Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    In your opinion the best CDN service for speeding up a website is CloudFlare or MaxCDN?

CDN = Content Delivery Network

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    I've used MaxCDN about 2 years ago and I must say their prices were high at that time, haven't checked now as I don't need a CDN anymore. I also used Cloudflare and it helps me stop a DDOS attack, their services are awesome, highly recommend them.

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    MaxCDN is now stackpath. And the prices aare changed. new prices are not that cheap. but basic plan seems to be good enough for most of the usage. but overall i think it'd be reasonable to make use of the cloudflare for free.

4. Frank Cambell

Frank Cambell Guest

BMF Coins:
    Hey, another great CDN provider to consider is CDN77. Their prices are lower than MaxCDN's and have a free 14-day trial to test all the features.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  5. Emill

Emill Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I don't know anything about MaxCDN, but I've heard on many sites about Cloudflare when they were telling me to wait 5 seconds as they're checking my browser. and it also stopped a DDoS attack on BMF recently after being activated, so what would you want more? :Thumbsup:

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    MaxCDN is now stackpath as I said before. They seem to be gaining a lot of demand laately. due to many sites being mined and needing bot rejection. so cloudflaare and stackpath both are in demand.