Microwork is a mobile app by General Blockchain that pays users for completing quick and easy tasks. The app is currently available for Android but according to the devs, an iOS version is coming soon. The app basically works by offering you different tasks mostly based on your current location and you earn USD for each successfully completed task. You can then withdraw your earned USD after reaching the minimum payout of $1. Currently, the app pays out in
Types Of Task That Microwork App Offers:
1. Photo-Based Task: This type of task involve capture and uploading photos of animals or objects like
2. Location Based Tasks: These are
How To Get Started with Microwork App:
1. Get an Ethereum wallet in case you don’t have one. You can easily get one from MyEtherWallet, Coinbase or Luno.
2. Download and install Microwork app from your device respective
3. Launch the app and register with an email and a password then confirm your email via a mail that will be sent to you.
4. Login and accept the app’s permissions
5. Depending on your region and available task, you will find a list of tasks to perform.
6. Complete the task and wait for it to be approved.
Minimum Payout: $1.
It is important to note that payments are currently sent via ethereum and value might vary depending on the current value of ethereum
1. Task can be very simple and easy to complete.
2. Low cashout limit of $1.
3. Very fast cashout.
4. It pays in cryptocurrency, meaning payout is available to everyone from any country as long the the app is available in your country and cryptocurrency is not illegal in your country.
1. The app in not currently available in some countries like Pakistan, Philippine, Bangladesh and India.
2. The app is not supported on rooted android devices.
3. Does not support FIAT payment gateway like PayPal, Skrill etc. According to the devs, cryptocurrency is the core idea behind the app so FIAT payment might not be added anytime soon.
This apps is legit cause they are
Have you tested this app? Please share your opinion about it on this forum topic: