ServerPoint is a web hosting company that has been in business since 1998. In the mid-1990s the company first opened their doors as a software developer for the web. As the company grew, so did their idea and how they could better serve their customers. Every website online needs a place to be hosted. The company designed the server infrastructure in-house and build all their own servers to use. This gave them better flexibility and performance. Today, the company hosts many different clients around the world. The clients, host many personal blogs that are running WordPress and also many complex infrastructures that are running hundreds of servers at once.
What Does ServerPoint Have to Offer?
Web Hosting – You can easily sign up for a web hosting service from this company starting at just $4 a month. It is easy to run a WordPress site or even a Weebly site on the servers. The hosting plan even allows you to create and host your own design.
Cloud Hosting – The cloud hosting services offers the power of a dedicated server for their clients. In this environment, you don’t need to worry about managing your own servers which get rid of a lot of expensive charges you’d need to pay an IT person to manage the servers for you. The cloud hosting plans starts at $35 a month.
Cloud VPS Hosting – The company has many worldwide locations to store the SSD powered virtual servers. The virtual servers are built using the company’s ColossusCloud platform. You can sign up for a monthly plan starting at $5 a month.
Dedicated Server – It is possible to build your own cloud infrastructure with one of the dedicated servers. The servers are powered by Xeron E3 and E5 CPUs. They all run a fast 10gig network and an SSD array. You can sign up for this plan starting at $99 a month.
The company offers you global deployment for web hosting, cloud hosting and VPS hosting in one of 6 locations. The servers are located in:
- Silicon Valley, California
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Dallas, Texas
- Ashburn, Virginia
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- In 2019 the company will be opening new locations in America, Europe, and Asia.
You have 24/7 in-house support that will give you the best response time ever. If you have a problem, you’ll receive help within 10 minutes. The company has many agents that are available 24/7 to help you with any problem and make sure your website is up and running.
The company has many different products you can choose from:
- Web Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Cloud VPS Hosting
- Windows Cloud VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Windows and Linux VPS Hosting
- Weebly Web Design
You will find the site has Webmail, Client Portal, and ServerPointAPPS.com for you to use on your website.
The company has a fantastic affiliate program you can join. Once you become an affiliate, you’ll receive your own custom tracking link that you can display on your website or blog. When a person clicks on your links and signs up for new hosting service through the company, you can earn up to a $1000 commission for the sale. The commission is based on the plan the person signs up for when they join the company.
- If a person signs up for Cloud VPS you can earn $140 for the first 6 months of the cloud service the person paid for.
- If a person takes the Dedicated Server, you’ll earn $200 from the sale.
- Cloud Hosting, Personal Plan = $140 per sale.
- Cloud Hosting, Professional Pan = $400 per sale.
- Cloud Hosting, Premium Pan = $1000
- Web Hosting Starter Plan (1 to 5 sales) = $90 per sale.
- Web Hosting Starter Pan (6 to 25 sales) = $108 per sale.
- Web Hosting Starter plan (25+ sales) = $125 per sale.
- Web Hosting Premium Plan (1 to 5 sales) = $90 per sale.
- Web Hosting Premium Plan (6 to 25 sales) = $108 per sale.
- Web Hosting Premium Plan (25+ sales) = $125 per sale.
This is a good web hosting company and they have many different plans and options for you to choose from. Furthermore, they have an excellent affiliate program you can join and earn an extra income when a person signs up for one of their hosting plans.
If you have any related questions to web hosting please head over to this forum section: