Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Youtuber - I want to advertise your stuff

L

Lovely

You would have added more information to be more enticing, what's the numbers of your subscribers and views per video, what's your rate for your service and can you quote your success rate,with all your boxes ticking positive people will be motivated to use your channel.

Nour Moh

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please provide more information about the price of this service and also how many views you will get. Just add some more details to the thread to be informative. Good Luck.

westmania

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,Im youtuber and I want to advertise your stuff for money

Please be more transparent and informative. Your average video views, total subscribers, activity on comment sections, positive like % etc are vital to get advertisers. Also if your channel meets a standard then describe terms like how long (15 seconds?) advertise will be there, will it be at start of video or embedded in video. specially recommended by you or not, your description will allow some info and links to advertised website etc. there are many stuffs needed to determine.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
berberguy ☑️NEW youtuber-game.site Reviews : SCAM OR LEGIT ? HYIPs Forum 0
dadayli ❕NEWS A Youtuber donated 100K$ for the Lebanese Red Cross Businesses & Individuals 4
dadayli ❓ASK is selling merch as a youtuber worth it ? Businesses & Individuals 21
Shuvo5 Sell Become a youtuber?Need thousands subscribers? within few weeks? Very easy and real way. Buy / Sell / Trade 0
NoLimits15 ❓ASK Youtuber Jailed For Bitcoin Ransom And Kidnapping Bitcoin Forum 33
N JOURNEY I'm trying the Journey (YouTuber) Bragging & Journeys 4
CAMPER2030 ❓ASK Would you donate to a youtuber you like? Traffic & Monetization 66
Jamesblogger Good day everyone I am a Youtuber from the Philippines Introductions 5
crypworld ❓ASK How to advertise affiliate links on Television? Affiliate Marketing 10
Cryptoboy ❓ASK What is your recommended PTC sites to advertise? Traffic & Monetization 35
theamit Deal Advertise spot available at my bitcoin faucet Marketplace 0
D Advertise on my site - $3/day Buy / Sell / Trade 3
Adskeeper.com ✅OFFICIAL AdsKeeper.com - ADVERTISE & MONETIZE YOUR TRAFFIC Advertising Networks Reviews 110
Gabriel_Alert PAID How to advertise (things) without money Premium Resources 13
BMF ❓ASK Top 5 Smart Ways To Advertise Your Business Traffic & Monetization 4
Gabriel_Alert ❓ASK What Advertise Networks Dont Need Approval? Traffic & Monetization 2
hansal ❓ASK how to advertise for you faucet or refs links for free - unique way Traffic & Monetization 2
C Jobs Looking for writers and people to advertise Buy / Sell / Trade 1
DevMoodi ❓ASK Best CPM or payout rates to advertise in my blog? Traffic & Monetization 8
L ❓ASK Best ways to advertise and monetize an E-book Traffic & Monetization 24
castbound castboundoski ❓ASK Do you advertise your business? Traffic & Monetization 129
P ❓ASK Have you tried Tumblr to advertise your business/website/product? Traffic & Monetization 2
Hades ❓ASK Cheap Ways to Advertise? Traffic & Monetization 17
Apollo ❓ASK Ways to Advertise Your Website for FREE Traffic & Monetization 26
A ❓ASK Which free software or website can automatically post stuff to all the Facebook groups that I'm in? Design & Programming 2
aryan4 ☑️NEW stuff-money.ru Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
schizoali Jobs 120 BMF job for faucet owner n people who know about this stuff Marketplace 7
M Hoarding food stuff business Businesses & Individuals 59
BMF ANNOUNCEMENT How to Post Your [PREMIUM] Tutorials, Software and Other Digital Stuff? Premium Resources 0