Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❓ASK Your best passive income sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikigai0086

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$67
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm looking to expand my passive income streams, so thought this could be the place to ask. I'm looking for stable, longer-term programs to test out, no matter the daily earnings they provide (be it 5$ or 50$ a month, doesn't matter). I don't mind investing small amounts to get started (10$ per site) to get the game going, but I'll only invest on sites that are deemed legit + are not HYIP programs. Give me your best sites/programs, tips, suggestions, anything~ I'm here to listen!

And no, I don't mean by passive 'first build it up for years and enjoy the fruits of your labor later' kind of things, just something that can be put into use immediately/nearly immediately by anyone at any time and doesn't require much to get started. I don't mind spending up to 20-30 mins a day to maintain the stream, but anything beyond that doesn't count as passive to me.

@ikigai0086 is not as bad as it sounds this dutchycorp final autofaucet, and the space token dumped this month as 30 minutes gift it shouldn't scare you,..i just save it in my balance maybe later ill be able to get rid of it (anyways its a small amount so I don't regret saving it) . Did you I stake dutchy tokens ? dutchy tokens are just some internal credits for autoclaiming to get real coins and by staking some extra dutchy tokens (which btw are not the same thing with space tokens) i receive some additional credits without seeing any shortlink :D but to save dutchy tokens to stake it takes few months of patience and I use a strategy like everytime I get in balance 4k dutchy tokens i add 2k to staking for ADA (because lowest minimum required) and when I reach 100k dutchy tokens saved for ADA i unstake and move those 100k for dutchy staking where the minimum deposit is 100k. So I saved so far 400k dutchy tokens in staking which is worth around 11$ in any coin.
You might say why staking dutchy tokens for 10% annual reward when you could just unstake and get RDD for faster 22% ? Well, there are some other dutchy staking plans on autofaucet and the last one is giving 30% annual return which is better than RDD but for that plan the minimum deposit is 100,000,000 DUTCHY so I keep saving in smaller plans and then moving to the next plan with higher minimum dutchy deposit required.
Now from staking 400k dutchy tokens i get 100 dutchy tokens for free every day. 100 dutchy is exactly the reward for viewing a shortlink. And this helps step by step to save more in time to move to the next plans for 15% annual reward (minimum deposit 1 million dutchy), for the 20% (minimum deposit 10 millions dutchy) and to the final plan with 30% which is better than staking RDD. I can unstake dutchy tokens and exchange on internal exchange service in any coin including bitcoin (maximum 20$ exchange daily as free member). I hope dutchy autofaucet will last for years lol .

From your screenshots and your provided link I see Binance is not giving small rewards for staking/saving , in fact are suspiciously high :Laugh: but there are some catches like a bigger minimum deposit amount required for some coins , not to mention their fees on withdrawals and the KYC verifying and not to mention the giant exchanges websites are attracting hackers or governments for a shutdown so ill stick with the mini Expresscrypto :Cat:

I don't give much importance to the 24h statistics on EC but I must admit I look there often, to see how much RDD i can make daily so I see usually a maximum 20 RDD daily.

Why RDD claiming and saving is going fast ? Because its a cheap coin , so as I said, take advantage of this, also take advantage of the 22% return instead of focusing first on more powerful proof-of-stake coins such as ADA. With a low amount RDD staked even with 50% reward its slow on building a staking RDD portfolio so ideal would be to have at least 10000 RDD but with patience and motivation can start even with 10 RDD even if it takes months or years.
From 3570 RDD in staking on EC now, I get daily 2.15 RDD. Today someone said in EC chat, that he has around 100k RDD and he gets 60 RDD daily ? and I recommended him to start buying better staking coins with the RDD daily reward but he told me that he don't need to do it because he has already 13k TRX in staking on EC :Laugh: . So there are some people on EC with very huge amounts in staking lol but Im pretty sure those amounts are from real money purchase not from fauceting :Roflmao:.
no guys you are not interesting in offerwall sections, which giving you a mindblow amount. We must find a ways to get to it lol. shortlink and adclick is such

no guys you are not interesting in offerwall sections, which giving you a mindblow amount. We must find a ways to get to it lol. shortlink and adclick is such
i dont understand your answer. I admit I might reply later after a couple days on the private conversation but if you don't like slow earnings from autofaucets and staking or youre in rush i cant help u like this. You just need patience till i explain strategies about each autofaucet and only then i will start explaining staking but you ca also read my messages in this topic about staking .

Try MOONSTAKE. Link in my signature.

You can earn BNB Binance Coin Passive Income.

Each staking is only $0.34. You can withdraw anytime.

Your deposits are NOT LOCKED

Admin is the owner of CryptoJAMS, RapidCrypto, etc...
Thanks for the suggestion~ For this month I'm already basically booked so this is something I'll need to look into next month.

With an example of 20 RDD earned every day, it'd take 5000 days (13.7 years!) to get to 100k RDD.
No, actually wont take me that much because you know why ? you forget about compounding the reward I do, and also you forget that I add sometimes a 100 RDD earned from another website. For example you see my balance of 14$ on bmf ? imagine if I withdraw it in BCH to EC and then exchange all into RDD this will get me extra 3400 RDD :D . How about that ?

I think you are speaking about the wrong thing in this thread. This isn't really about PTC or GPT, those are the complete opposite of the passive earning strategy. PTC and GPT obviously give better rewards per action, but what we are looking for here, is at its core, 'no actions required' income, or in other words 'the sleep money'. Usually, those offerwalls are a part of all kinds of sites and give whatever currency/tokens are collected on that site. However, the only time I'd spend my time on any shortlinks/offers is when I really need the tokens for running autofaucets, and usually the most I'd do is specifically shortlinks that can stay open on another tab while I claim on other sites/check my messages/email etc. I aint interrupting my process to painfully stare at the same page for 30-60 seconds without doing anything else (+often shortlinks have horrific disgusting ads, no one sane wants to see that).

If you want to do surveys to earn instead, it's better to find actual survey sites for those, since they pay way better.

Another thing worth mentioning would be... patience is a virtue when it comes to online earnings. Again, maybe it was my bad phrasing that led to some people here believing I'm looking for instant 100$ earnings in a day without doing anything, that is not the case. I wanted to find new ways to earn passively/auto-mode that can be started without much limitations immediately/nearly immediately.

Sure, filling in surveys or joining PTC will give you instant $, but that is always limited $. You will ALWAYS need to work for those dollars, there are no days off, in fact in PTC, usually if you happen to not click the ads within 24 hours, you will lose benefits the next day. This is not sustainable way to earn for a long time, because sooner or later, whether you like it or not, you will miss some days, and lose a lot of your perks. Often, that may be a portion of your earnings, referrals' earnings, streak bonus, weekly bonus... you name it. Those who persist and consistently log in daily for months and years, kudos to them, but higher the stakes to lose a lot, just because you couldn't access the site at a specific time. It's like signing a contract with the devil, eternal slavery and if you try to skip a day, you get punished.

This is why we have taken the topic of staking as an alternative method to earn now. It's a beautiful thing that everyone should incorporate to their earning strategy. What you're hopefully looking at, is a patiently growing empire, that will sustain itself without you needing to do much later on. However, we do know that crypto is volatile and therefore can lose its value overnight, which is why we should be staking at least a few different currencies to secure ourselves from huge losses.

Sorry this got a bit lengthy, I get very passionate about earning strategies & improvement.

So if you are a student or someone who's looking to earn some extra money online, then this is the right website for you! To start earning money with this site follow these steps:

#1. Sign up here?https://bit.ly/epaideddie and verify your email address.

#2. After successfully signing up, search for the "payment setting" section on your dashboard then fills in your PayPal account details (i.e. your PayPal account name and email—one more thing, make sure your PayPal account is verified).

#3. Having completed the above steps, go to the "tasks" section on your dashboard to start earning money for simple tasks like responding to surveys, downloading apps etc. You can request a withdrawal when you reach the threshold ($30), and withdrawals are processed instantly to your PayPal account!

I see that unfortunately, you have not read any part of this thread before responding, friend. GPT is far from lasting/long-term income and I ain't here to make a quick (or often, not so quick) buck with silly tasks. If you need urgent income or want to waste your time, go ahead, this will probably do the job just fine.

Out of genuine curiosity though, how many hours/tasks it took you to get to $30 with Paidera?

No, actually wont take me that much because you know why ? you forget about compounding the reward I do, and also you forget that I add sometimes a 100 RDD earned from another website. For example you see my balance of 14$ on bmf ? imagine if I withdraw it in BCH to EC and then exchange all into RDD this will get me extra 3400 RDD :D . How about that ?
Very true, I did think about this before making that calculation! I didn't actually mean to use you as an example, but that 20 RDD seems like a reasonable amount to be collected daily from faucets ? However, I decided to speak of mainly just the process of collecting 20 RDD daily from the noob perspective, and not the whole part of having existing earnings in other places you can exchange for RDD + it would still take some months to gather a considerable amount of RDD in the beginning before you could really benefit from having it in staking without initial investment. My point was mainly to just add on to the fact that that person most likely invested quite the sum to get to that 100k RDD so soon ?

I think you are speaking about the wrong thing in this thread. This isn't really about PTC or GPT, those are the complete opposite of the passive earning strategy. PTC and GPT obviously give better rewards per action, but what we are looking for here, is at its core, 'no actions required' income, or in other words 'the sleep money'. Usually, those offerwalls are a part of all kinds of sites and give whatever currency/tokens are collected on that site. However, the only time I'd spend my time on any shortlinks/offers is when I really need the tokens for running autofaucets, and usually the most I'd do is specifically shortlinks that can stay open on another tab while I claim on other sites/check my messages/email etc. I aint interrupting my process to painfully stare at the same page for 30-60 seconds without doing anything else (+often shortlinks have horrific disgusting ads, no one sane wants to see that).

If you want to do surveys to earn instead, it's better to find actual survey sites for those, since they pay way better.

Another thing worth mentioning would be... patience is a virtue when it comes to online earnings. Again, maybe it was my bad phrasing that led to some people here believing I'm looking for instant 100$ earnings in a day without doing anything, that is not the case. I wanted to find new ways to earn passively/auto-mode that can be started without much limitations immediately/nearly immediately.

Sure, filling in surveys or joining PTC will give you instant $, but that is always limited $. You will ALWAYS need to work for those dollars, there are no days off, in fact in PTC, usually if you happen to not click the ads within 24 hours, you will lose benefits the next day. This is not sustainable way to earn for a long time, because sooner or later, whether you like it or not, you will miss some days, and lose a lot of your perks. Often, that may be a portion of your earnings, referrals' earnings, streak bonus, weekly bonus... you name it. Those who persist and consistently log in daily for months and years, kudos to them, but higher the stakes to lose a lot, just because you couldn't access the site at a specific time. It's like signing a contract with the devil, eternal slavery and if you try to skip a day, you get punished.

This is why we have taken the topic of staking as an alternative method to earn now. It's a beautiful thing that everyone should incorporate to their earning strategy. What you're hopefully looking at, is a patiently growing empire, that will sustain itself without you needing to do much later on. However, we do know that crypto is volatile and therefore can lose its value overnight, which is why we should be staking at least a few different currencies to secure ourselves from huge losses.

Sorry this got a bit lengthy, I get very passionate about earning strategies & improvement.
I can be able to complete all the shortlink in about 1hr ( 100-120task). Which just give me 8000 tokens(about 0.05$) . I do all the daily job for voting coin writing promo etc, they all took me around 3hrs maxium. Like for 2 days i could earn 30000 dutchy. not so much if talking about building anything for me couse i don't have so much times.
But i've found out that the rewarding of Autoclaim and manual claim is not much of a diffirent comparing to the time we have to wait. Even if we could say these tabs are running in background. But i think i have lost the point that we were talking about passive income :D

I can be able to complete all the shortlink in about 1hr ( 100-120task). Which just give me 8000 tokens(about 0.05$) . I do all the daily job for voting coin writing promo etc, they all took me around 3hrs maxium. Like for 2 days i could earn 30000 dutchy. not so much if talking about building anything for me couse i don't have so much times.
But i've found out that the rewarding of Autoclaim and manual claim is not much of a diffirent comparing to the time we have to wait. Even if we could say these tabs are running in background. But i think i have lost the point that we were talking about passive income :D
I do think I went a bit off the rails too. I did say I get passionate about this topic though, so I do acknowledge it 100%.
As for earning 30000 dutchy... seems like the current rate is 1 satoshi (in BTC) = 117.95 dutchy. Seeing this conversion, to reach 30000 dutchy, you'd need 254.35 satoshi. With this logic, I could get literally ~3.2 million dutchy per day with my current online earnings from other sources without doing a single shortlink. However, this is no fun for me, since I do like the empire building part a lot ?

Did you just took my brain while I was sleeping and used for this comment ? :Laugh:
Or did you used some kind of telepathy to read my mind ? :D
This is exactly what I think and conclude after an experience with almost all kind of earnings online since 2015, surveys, ptc, faucets, hyip, cloud mining.
And after all these years of non stop viewing ads I realised that this new "staking" option is simply amazing for earning while you sleep. But to get here you need the money from somewhere ..either from viewing ads or surveys either from spending fiat money. And I'm pretty sure some people out there have invested their money from bank deposits into staking coins.

Liked, loved your comment ad donated 200 bmf points for this awesome comment.

Did you just took my brain while I was sleeping and used for this comment ? :Laugh:
Or did you used some kind of telepathy to read my mind ? :D
This is exactly what I think and conclude after an experience with almost all kind of earnings online since 2015, surveys, ptc, faucets, hyip, cloud mining.
And after all these years of non stop viewing ads I realised that this new "staking" option is simply amazing for earning while you sleep. But to get here you need the money from somewhere ..either from viewing ads or surveys either from spending fiat money. And I'm pretty sure some people out there have invested their money from bank deposits into staking coins.

Liked, loved your comment ad donated 200 bmf points for this awesome comment.
Thanks so much *******, I really appreciate it!

They say great minds think alike, that must be the case here! The thing is, I haven't been actively part of the money-making online circle long, but I remember many years ago I had joined a bunch of PTC sites in hopes of earning something. I did give up on it very quickly after I realized it would never be sustainable. The funny thing is, I recall getting randomly banned from some sites, some disappeared without any warning and others dropped their earnings to so small it wasn't worth anyone's time. The situation's mostly the same now (if not even worse in some cases), 5-6 years later. After that experiment with PTC, I pushed the thoughts of earning online aside since it didn't seem like a good idea to me, though the options were much more limited back then + I had no time to do it.

Your words are the truth, money must come from somewhere, and in that case ads & shortlinks will do the job. Surveys are still the online world's most annoying thing, I stand by that 100%. The difference would be, if you must use them, then use them, but never seek those as the form of pure online earnings, it's much better to use them as a gateway to other things (staking, investing, literally anything will be better than just using them for the sake of earning money). Put your money to use would be the best way to describe it~

I used to a writer sometime back and would earn some $20 in 2 or 3 days but got banned due to "too many fraud attempts from my country" so these days I shifted to microtasks websites where I earn some $6 a week, not much but it's worth while.

@ikigai0086 you know there is an opportunity to earn easy money (1$ or 5$) if u join the beermoneyforum livestreams ?
Mr.B will enter every day and will play casino games for 1 hour and in the end the watchers are chosing a number and Mr.B will extract winners through random.org
This is the last comment https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/get-a-chance-to-win-5-daily.139569/page-2#post-946721 so you'll figure out the hour when it goes livestream.
I earned like 8 or 9$ (9000 bmf points) on this live stream. Al you have to do is to watch live stream for almost an hour and to give a like video.

My best recommendations are Picoworkers, serpclix, microworkers and beermoneyforum. your earning will be deside on how much you dediacte to work in those sites. may be you can earn $ per day easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.