Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS XRP and Binance moves a total of $63,104 ,145 worth of xrp in one hour

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to U.today , XRPL monitor has tweeted that over the past 24 hours , that the huge transaction worth $83,104,145 was recorded in the blockchain.
It was further reveal that Binanance moved a total of 300 million Xrp while Ripple tech decacorn performed a total of 12.5 million XRP transaction twice .

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this movement benefit in Any way because I will like to know why there's such movement. But if it isn't detrimental in any, then no problem

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It could have advantage on the recieving platform been that it increases their asset worth, trade volume and offocourse more revenue from charges

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this would increase the volume of ripple more , because what i notice in the coin is that the price isn't rising high but the volume is increasing more and i do wonder why its so

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this would increase the volume of ripple more , because what i notice in the coin is that the price isn't rising high but the volume is increasing more and i do wonder why its so
Yeah ,I wish the price could corresponds with the trade volume of the coins, people subscribe to it but yet no increase in the value, I hope it doesn't end up like Doge coin.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah ,I wish the price could corresponds with the trade volume of the coins, people subscribe to it but yet no increase in the value, I hope it doesn't end up like Doge coin.
From what i read some days ago i think the managememts are putting more supply of the coin imstead of increasing the demands of the coin so the price will increase

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From what i read some days ago i think the managememts are putting more supply of the coin imstead of increasing the demands of the coin so the price will increase
I realized that coin supply is not limited so very likely it will take longer time for the price to rise, if the supply of a coin is limited it has a better chance.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I realized that coin supply is not limited so very likely it will take longer time for the price to rise, if the supply of a coin is limited it has a better chance.
I never knew it had an unlimited supply because i read a post earlier on saying the management is planning on putting 1 billion ripple in the market,

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are right here. Ripple has unlimited supply which means that the supply in most cases will always be greater than the demand . This is just the case .

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are right here. Ripple has unlimited supply which means that the supply in most cases will always be greater than the demand . This is just the case .
When once the supply is higher then demand might not be in high side, then people know they can always get it anytime it is needed. But it will be better for supply to be limited to cause a hike in price

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Josemendez ❕NEWS A whopping amount of 110 million xrp moved by Binance , Huobi and other minor exchanges Crypto Currencies 12
De-rector ❓ASK Will Elon Musk opt for ETH or XRP for Tesla? Crypto Currencies 32
microunit ❕NEWS XRP analysis - May 7, 2021 Altcoins Forum 1
microunit ❕NEWS Ripple: demand for XRP surge in the first quarter of 2021 Altcoins Forum 2
aryan4 ❕NEWS Crypto Currency Exchange Phemex Lists XRP Again Altcoins Forum 2
De-rector ❕NEWS Ripple partners with Novatti to use XRP for remittances in Asia Pacific Crypto Currencies 29
Josemendez ❕NEWS XRP goes defi Crypto Currencies 27
microunit ❕NEWS XRP is becoming a storm with big pumps Altcoins Forum 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS XRP listed again on CoinGate Altcoins Forum 14
aryan4 ❕NEWS Peter Brandt: XRP price could set new records Altcoins Forum 5
Josemendez ❕NEWS Xrp hits $1 amidst lawsuit Crypto Currencies 50
aryan4 ❕NEWS XRP price at 3-year high Altcoins Forum 29
aryan4 ❕NEWS XRP case against Nexo Altcoins Forum 38
SimoSaid ☑️NEW Free Xrp Auto Pay Bot Airdrops Forum 0
C ❕NEWS $XRP Decision Round Altcoins Forum 4
aryan4 ❕NEWS XRP investors will not be able to intervene in the lawsuit Altcoins Forum 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS Lykke changed its mind again after removing XRP from the list Altcoins Forum 13
AudraMiller Deal Selling 12400 BMF points for just $12 cryptocurrency (LTC, TRX, DGB or XRP) Buy / Sell / Trade 2
Wisdom01 Deal Selling 4300 Bmf points for 4 USD crypto (xrp, TRX, etc.) Marketplace 36
Michealewela Deal 5100bmf for 5dollars worth of XRP. Marketplace 18
aryan4 ❕NEWS MoneyGram Suspends Its Partnership With Ripple (XRP) Altcoins Forum 25
Timouseking ☑️NEW Free XRP! Airdrops Forum 1
AudraMiller ❕NEWS XRP ripple prices continue to fall - Is the end in sight? Crypto Currencies 34
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple (XRP) Slumps With $ 1.7 Billion Crypto Money Liquidation Altcoins Forum 17
aryan4 ❕NEWS Former SEC Manager: SEC Makes Fatal Mistake by Filing Ripple (XRP) Altcoins Forum 15
aryan4 ❕NEWS PayBito Stops XRP Transactions Altcoins Forum 16
aryan4 ❕NEWS Whales Moved 425 Million XRP Altcoins Forum 16
aryan4 ❕NEWS Crazy Forecast from Popular Analyst: Ripple (XRP) Could Reach $ 10 Altcoins Forum 18
aryan4 ❕NEWS Did Ripple Co-Founder Jed McCaleb Sell XRP Again? Altcoins Forum 11
NiX«AKiMBö» ☑️NEW XRP.IO Reviews: SCAM o LEGIT? Get Paid To Programs 7
aryan4 ❕NEWS 610 Million XRP Moved Altcoins Forum 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS Whales Moved 230 Million XRP Altcoins Forum 19
aryan4 ❕NEWS Will The Hearings Between Ripple (XRP) And SEC Extend To 2023? Altcoins Forum 3
aryan4 ❕NEWS Huge XRP Mobility on Ripple and Coinbase Altcoins Forum 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS financial services company SBI Holding adds XRP to its interest system Altcoins Forum 22
aryan4 ❕NEWS Former SEC Official: Ripple's (XRP) Could Win The Case Altcoins Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS Price Raising Attempts Failed: Ripple (XRP) Decline Hard! Altcoins Forum 17
aryan4 ❕NEWS PrimeXBT Announces to Delist XRP Altcoins Forum 4
aryan4 ❕NEWS When will Ripple's former founder complete XRP sales? Altcoins Forum 9
aryan4 ❕NEWS Social Media's XRP Engagement Has Been Highest Since September 2018 Altcoins Forum 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS Early Uber Supporter: XRP Heads To Disaster Altcoins Forum 15
aryan4 ❕NEWS 3 Reasons Why Ripple (XRP) Price Rises Altcoins Forum 16
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple (XRP) Continues To Take Important Steps Altcoins Forum 19
Josemendez ❕NEWS XRP investors Sue's Ripple Crypto Currencies 35
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple Client Selected Into Fed Program As XRP Fights New Case Altcoins Forum 17
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple (XRP) Is Testing Significant Levels, According To Analyst Altcoins Forum 14
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple and XRP Face a New Lawsuit Altcoins Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS KuCoin Adds New Trading Pair To XRP While Everyone 'Deletes' Altcoins Forum 10
aryan4 ❕NEWS An Anonymous Whale Sent 100 Million XRP to Coinbase Altcoins Forum 31
aryan4 ❕NEWS Famous Digital Asset Management Company: XRP Will Be History At The End Of 2021 Altcoins Forum 15