Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Would you sell your high costing business or keep using it as a high income source ?

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Sometimes your business run smoother than you expect, till it starts worthing a high value, at this point, would you sell it and use the money to start another business that requires no effort or regular monitor or just keep it as an income source but with monitoring it ?
i personally would sell it to get in something more comfortable, since life isn't all about money :) what about you ? what do you think is right ?

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So for instance non of the children is business minded then can a trustworthy person be employed or maybe the business can be sold
Offcourse children could be trusted and the leadership of a business can easily be transferred to them when they are due or mature enough.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well i think it depends on the rate at which they are willing to buy it , if its worth a very high amount i would actually sell it and find a comfortable something doing

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If my business is bringing good profit there won't be need to sell it but if the sales of the business will be more money when accumulated then i can sell it and invest in another business.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not keep it since its doing well, those big companies like Facebook and Google started like this and they did not sale it at their pick period, is there any one who doesn't like a thriving business.

Farhanaslam007

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes your business run smoother than you expect, till it starts worthing a high value, at this point, would you sell it and use the money to start another business that requires no effort or regular monitor or just keep it as an income source but with monitoring it ?
i personally would sell it to get in something more comfortable, since life isn't all about money :) what about you ? what do you think is right ?
Definitely I would like to use it as a high income source. We can't sell our constructed platform of making money. A man always try to create a source which will give him benefit throughout his life so he will never sell all his assets and platform of earning money.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely I would like to use it as a high income source. We can't sell our constructed platform of making money. A man always try to create a source which will give him benefit throughout his life so he will never sell all his assets and platform of earning money.
That is true because at a point in time the energy and brain to work may not be their so huge investment like this will be the source of survival.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally will keep it and get someone who is reliable, trustful and smart to manage it(business). Anf also make sure that the person should have more knowledge about the business before he or she start managing it. This will really help you to do part time jobs and still be getting more income in your business.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't sell it, since I worked hard for it. I would use the profits to get another less intensive business, then get someone help me manage the first one.

afolabitope

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't sell my coating business to anyone, business that is fetching me more profits, how can I sell it except I perceived that the business is likely to crash in future that is only reason that can make me to sell it.

Joy101

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will rather keep it so to generate more income, so I prefer to keep the business and use the profit to start another business, instead of selling the business,

Bolajisam

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling the high costly business won't be a good idea, although it may require a huge fund to keep running it and in other wise it will also generate a high income. So for me it won't be good enough to sell it inasmuch there is fund to keep running it and there is no enough fund to keep running it someone will still need to be foucus on it or look for a good business partner.

Neta Sam

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an high costing business or retaining it. It depends on the financial goal and the interest of the business man. If your business is generating steady income at maximum level, there is no need to sell it. But I'd selling it will be more profitable you can sell it.

Neta Sam

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an high costing business or retaining it. It depends on the financial goal and the interest of the business man. If your business is generating steady income at maximum level, there is no need to sell it. But I'd selling it will be more profitable you can sell it.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends if it's still making enough to cover the high cost to run the business and have enough extra for profits then i will keep it and perhaps re-evaluate everything

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't fix it if it's not broken. Having a successful business may take a lot of planning and managing and the job of making sure the business runs smoothly may get tiring. Many business men may not trust someone else to run their business, but for me instead of selling I'd hand over the reins to a capable heir.

Obasuyi charles

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the business has a promising future or a possibility of improvement when the right strategy is on track while selling? I will only selling the business if it not profitable and no possibie room for improvement.

sammyblaq

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Money runs the daily living and i will prefer keeping it as a high income source because you might sell and can't be able to buy back to replace the sold thUs going into deficit.

Godleads1

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The future of the business would determine if the business would be retained or sold off. But if the future of business is bright, then it's worth continuation. But if not, it's cool to sell off and start from the scratch or dive into another business.