Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Would you buy BTC with a 50% discount?

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
As you hear, I copy the news and transmit it here.
Starting on January 27 and for a week you can buy Bitcoin with a 50% discount. This could be the last chance to acquire BTC below $ 20,000.
This is possible thanks to a promotion launched by the Probit Global exchanger with an exclusive subscription model, these offers include the 200 main tokens that you can also purchase with a 50% discount.
To be a participant in this offer you must purchase an at least 500 PROB, the Probit token. As of this thread's edit, 01/14/2021; 3:23 am had a value of $ 0.335.
Probit Global is one of the top 20 exchangers worldwide.
What do you think of this offer?
Would you take this opportunity?

JOIN PROBIT GLOBAL

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help but wonder how that is going to be profitable for the exchange just in the name of promoting its own token. Nevertheless, it is a very good opportunity, provided they meet their own end of the deal.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For real??? I wonder if i can participate on it.. not just for Bitcoin but for other coins aswell.. if this is legit don't you think that whales would go after it? I wonder if they will set a limit on how much are for sale.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this is actually cool but when is the promo ending and how can i buy some probit now , so that i can participate for the contest , i would really like to know more i think

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help but wonder how that is going to be profitable for the exchange just in the name of promoting its own token. Nevertheless, it is a very good opportunity, provided they meet their own end of the deal.
Probit is a great exchange, it is one of the 20 largest exchanges in the world, it has millions of registered clients, I don't think they are going to come up with a scam, the chances are slim. And I'm looking for a way to make a group to open an account and be able to participate in the promotion.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For real??? I wonder if i can participate on it.. not just for Bitcoin but for other coins aswell.. if this is legit don't you think that whales would go after it? I wonder if they will set a limit on how much are for sale.
Go to the Probit page through the link provided in the thread, this promotion is for small investors, it is very difficult for whales to be interested in investing small capital.
I think this is actually cool but when is the promo ending and how can i buy some probit now , so that i can participate for the contest , i would really like to know more i think
At the end of the thread is the link that will direct you to the Probit Global page, there you can see the conditions of the promotion in more detail

Shahid14

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting on January 27 and for a week you can buy Bitcoin with a 50% discount. This could be the last chance to acquire BTC below $ 20,000.
This is possible thanks to a promotion launched by the Probit Global exchanger with an exclusive subscription model, these offers include the 200 main tokens that you can also purchase with a 50% discount.
To be a participant in this offer you must purchase an at least 500 PROB, the Probit token. As of this thread's edit, 01/14/2021; 3:23 am had a value of $ 0.335.

JOIN PROBIT GLOBAL
This is very good offer , I will definitely benefit from this offer, but before this I could not get such an offer from anywhere i really happy to see that offer.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Go to the Probit page through the link provided in the thread, this promotion is for small investors, it is very difficult for whales to be interested in investing small capital.

At the end of the thread is the link that will direct you to the Probit Global page, there you can see the conditions of the promotion in more detail
Okay i would check and register then see if my country is also accepted to partake for such offer and see if i can give it a try also and also know the minimum investment

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is good to buy Bitcoin at such discount, but the post fell to specify how many Bitcoin that is available except buying 500 probit. I think it is buy as soon as the offer last.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very good offer , I will definitely benefit from this offer, but before this I could not get such an offer from anywhere i really happy to see that offer.
The idea is not to be happy about the offer, anyone does it when they see such a reduction of an asset that has all the potential in the world to continue increasing in price, the idea is to be able to participate, since it requires a minimum of 500 PROB in stake.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay i would check and register then see if my country is also accepted to partake for such offer and see if i can give it a try also and also know the minimum investment
I congratulate you for that, I hope you can participate, I do not have enough money to participate individually, I have to partner with other friends to be able to gather enough money to be able to buy a minimum of 500 PROB and thus be able to subscribe to the promotion.
It is good to buy Bitcoin at such discount, but the post fell to specify how many Bitcoin that is available except buying 500 probit. I think it is buy as soon as the offer last.
The promotion is for one week, please enter Probit through the link provided and find out, but I think that they are not going to offer much

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JOIN PROBIT GLOBAL
That is a great offer. No one will see that offer and will not want to go for the offer. As for me I like the offer. I will try very hard to save money for the offer, because I must buy

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a great offer. No one will see that offer and will not want to go for the offer. As for me I like the offer. I will try very hard to save money for the offer, because I must buy
My sincere congratulations for the decision and determination to participate in the promotion of this exchange, I am in the quest to assemble a group of friends to make the necessary investment to participate

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sincere congratulations for the decision and determination to participate in the promotion of this exchange, I am in the quest to assemble a group of friends to make the necessary investment to participate
That is a good idea. I will be so much interested in the group you will be creating. You can put me in the group. At least it will help keep me when the promotion is on.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
i would do with pleasure, even without increasing in value and price, i'm still winning this deal, because i got 50% worth of money for the half of the price, that's literally doublinjg your money easily

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds good, but it also sounds too fishy and good to be true.

How will they make up for the discounts they are offering, including Bitcoin discounts?

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JOIN PROBIT GLOBAL
Wow!!!
That's good news for those who still want to invest in bitcoin. But the requirements are very hard to complete because one PROB is trading at $0.19 that can cost you around $55.

JennyRogers

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JOIN PROBIT GLOBAL

How this could help owner of Probit unless he is sending free dollars from his profit pocket ! And why ? Certainly for promotion but may be giving away more as discount.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!!
That's good news for those who still want to invest in bitcoin. But the requirements are very hard to complete because one PROB is trading at $0.19 that can cost you around $55.
That's right, for those who want to invest and buy Bitcoin, there is the alternative of setting up a group, so they can divide the expense of buying the PROBs and invest in BTC, a very attractive promotional price, very difficult to ignore.