Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Will you invest in bitcoin at $50k?

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If the price gets to $50k i wont bother to invest again because at that moment anything could happen and my funds would be on a very high risk

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If the price gets to $50k i wont bother to invest again because at that moment anything could happen and my funds would be on a very high risk
What if there indications that it will go higher, especially if the coin witness a strong resistance and Cross from $49000 to $51000 almost immediately.

Farhanaslam007

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are amongst those willing to invest into bitcoin but you are still waiting for drop in price to may less than $30k before you invest ,if the surge continue to $50k , will you still invest?.
It would be early to say that. We can't estimate its price with respect to the future. But I would like to purchase it if it will continue the same increasing trend. It is getting grated attention of all investor

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would be early to say that. We can't estimate its price with respect to the future. But I would like to purchase it if it will continue the same increasing trend. It is getting grated attention of all investor
Bitcoin is almost clinching $40,000 all things been equal $50,000 is not that far to achieve considering the pressure Bitcoin is coming, I don't think it is early to predict activities arround $50k mark.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What if there indications that it will go higher, especially if the coin witness a strong resistance and Cross from $49000 to $51000 almost immediately.
Well once it crosses that amount and get to $51k ,i think it would stay for just a few time and i am really sure that whales would take effect and there might be massive sell of the coin

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still think that no matter the price of bitcoin, people will still invest in it. Personally, even at $50k and with a potential to go higher, I may invest.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once you believe that it will go higher, you can invest at the levels you determine why. I invest if I believe it will rise more.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will depend on its potential to rise from that amount. $50k is so high and many people will be fearing that the price may drop leading to loss. So the only thing that will encourage investment is the potential to rise higher.

nazgee

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are amongst those willing to invest into bitcoin but you are still waiting for drop in price to may less than $30k before you invest ,if the surge continue to $50k , will you still invest?.
It is very difficult to invest into the Bitcoin as the price going to 50K Dollars and at this time the price of BTC is almost near 40K Dollars and the next barrier is 40K and this will cross very soon.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't invest in Bitcoin at $50k. Simply because I can't afford it.

But I think even then, I would rather invest in alt coins with potential.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It seems like bitcoin is still on the rise, and its price is hard to predict what will happen next. Maybe if it continues to rise like this, we can talk about 50 thousand dollars soon.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It seems like bitcoin is still on the rise, and its price is hard to predict what will happen next. Maybe if it continues to rise like this, we can talk about 50 thousand dollars soon.
It is rising as fast as possible close to $39k, I still feel if I have the money I will still invest in it now because I am sure it will reach $50,000 any time soon.

Joy101

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I will invest if the price get to $50.000, because the way bitcoin is increasing everyday it will be very good for someone to invest now, and make some profit,

MRizwan530

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If between can reach from 20,000 to 50,000 then of course it will be reached 20.1 million so I will definitely invest in it Bitcoin is all the time my favorite currency

leithy

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem is if it reaches 50k will it sustain that price, or even increase, or will there be profit taking? I would wait a few days after passing 50k to see if there is any clear direction but them I may miss out on any quick increase.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I will invest when the prise hit 50k, I rather invest now than wait for it to hit 50k where it would have been better to take profit.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah if bitcoin is ramping in such speed that bitcoin increased by 5k within 24 hours, if this continues bitcoin may reach 50k milestone very soon. So I think investing on bitcoin may become profitable.