Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

❓ASK Will you invest in a PTC site?

sagefave

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
I know a PTC site where with consistent work and a one time investment, you can earn 15% profit quarterly on any amount invested, the only catch is that you must be ready to view minimum of 20 ads every day.
Does this sound like a good investment? Will you invest in such a website, has been around for over 6 years.

sagefave

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really know if I will invest in such a sit, any PTC site that will ask for investment, first check there reputation and their methods of payment.
Actually they do not ask for investment. They sell ads using the bonus ad points system to rank members of the site. A $1 ad purchase delivers 100 impression and 2360 BAP which is worth $1.18.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any PTC site thar will request for investmenr, you first need to check the method of paying and do more research about it before investing with them. But I really don't advise people to invest in PTC site because profit made there is always small and sometimes involves lot of work.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i would invest in a ptc site , but i would have to first make more research before even thinking of investing ,because i know there are so many scam ptc sites out there

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really know if I will invest in such a sit, any PTC site that will ask for investment, first check there reputation and their methods of payment.
Well, most at times we always have to check the reputation of the PTC site involved before we start to invest our time or money in it. These days PTC sites turn scam like HYIP sites and we have to always be careful.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, most at times we always have to check the reputation of the PTC site involved before we start to invest our time or money in it. These days PTC sites turn scam like HYIP sites and we have to always be careful.
Yeah i think you are right on this ,because there are most paid to click sites that t actually turn to scam in a few days and they ask you to invest a small amount and get unrealistic returns

skylamc

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember that there is always a risk, If I were you I would probably invest, but as a few members said above, check is the site you want to invest legit.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i think you are right on this ,because there are most paid to click sites that t actually turn to scam in a few days and they ask you to invest a small amount and get unrealistic returns
Yes. Now scam turns to be a source of business to many people. Everybody needs to be vegilance with some of the PTC site. Most are always scam and few are reliable

MRizwan530

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a PTC site where with consistent work and a one time investment, you can earn 15% profit quarterly on any amount invested, the only catch is that you must be ready to view minimum of 20 ads every day.
Does this sound like a good investment? Will you invest in such a website, has been around for over 6 years.
about 1 year ago I was invested $2 in a PTC site but I could not go decide results so now I am not investing and also I don't have any plan to invest in PTC site because of very slow earning.

sagefave

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
about 1 year ago I was invested $2 in a PTC site but I could not go decide results so now I am not investing and also I don't have any plan to invest in PTC site because of very slow earning.
The system of bonus ad points is used to categorize members into groups depending on how much money was invested. A $2 investment is too small to yield any significant profit

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes. Now scam turns to be a source of business to many people. Everybody needs to be vegilance with some of the PTC site. Most are always scam and few are reliable
Yeah i think this is actually true and most people need to do more research before even registering for any ptc sites to earn some cool. cash

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, I don't think that I can ever invest on PTC sites. At the end, it is not just slow earning, it may not be worth your investments in the long run.

HTMCF

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
if someone ask you to pay for work is a SCAM 99.9%
(maybe give you unrealistic payment rate... no way) .

The PTC sites pay you a pittance compared to the amount of time that you spend (you must to love and stay on the screen long, long time first to earn same good money).
Maybe you can start a referral program and hope to founds tons of people that stay on the screen with you for speed up your incame.

Any way try to check if the site that you want to join is legit at the LEGIT OR SCAM section of this forum and on same trusted
reviews sites.
Or search another PTC site (legit) if you like it.

Have Great Day

Izhar64

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First you must check their reputation, their system, review, contact and address. After you check all and that's okay, I though you can start invest like renting/buy refferal, etc.

sagefave

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is ptc ? How much is profiable if i invest on it. How much money can be invested and the minimum investment is what?? Plz guide me
PTC is the abbreviation for paid to click. These sites are usually created for advertisers seeking traffic to their offers. Minimum investment in my recommended PTC site is $1 and maximum is $10,000+. Profit is 15% of your investment. Time period is 3 months.

Joy101

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I will, but first I will research to know more about their site to know it work and their system too, it is very important to know where you want to invest before investing it.

Humbu

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I wouldn't as it will take me more than a year to get my initial investment back. It's a waste of time especially because there's better options

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No because i don't trust them since most of them are scam and also im kind of lazy to keep clicking ads which makes it harder and i'll just probably waste the deposit investment