Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Will blogs and websites become irrelevant one day?

Lynnn

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
The trend is nowadays people spend on time on facebook, instagram, twitter and other social medias.

Even if I browse websites it is only for news sites.

And then if I need to check out info guidance like how to fix my hanging android phone, then it is more likely that i would go to youtube and watch the step-by-step instructions

And also V-logs are more relevant than reading travel blogs with photos.

What do you guys think?

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In this digital era, now we don't have to bother doing that and there are more efficient ways. Now we can write information, share articles, and express opinions in cyberspace through blogging activities.
long live blogging

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blogs and websites will still remain very relevant, in fact I think it has not even reached the peak of relevance yet. As much as everything is evolving, people still turn to blogs for information and self development.

Gaeaskywalker

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest everything evolves. I don't think websites and blogs will exist as we know it in the future. We probably go more in the direction that everything will be virtual or holographic. To give an example I think in the future we will be able to "experience" news, instead of only watch it from a screen.

ening31

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One day, probably, just see what happens with books. But i think just like books, blog and website will not completely replaced. They have their own market.

lamine007

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unlike websites that have pages where the content is rarely changed, blogs are websites that allow you and other users to add new content to them on a regular basis.

bitforex22

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well , blogs and articles had importance but I will agree that people enjoy video blogs they tend to enjoy videos and can stay upto 35+ minutes , so if you do videos on website like steem it you definitely have chance to earn good sum with it

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, Apps, Social Media like YouTube etc. are gaining in importance. However, the websites and blogs still have their value.
If I need to check an in-depth analysis on something related to Politics, Finance, Sports etc. then one needs to check certain blogs or websites.
Then at times, one needs t go through certain Technical or related documentation, which can be best be provided on a website, or may be on some sort of Wiki Pages.
However, Apps can be an additional help.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blogs or websites will be here for a long time. I doubt it will ever go extinct because even if old bloggers get tired or bored to leave the younger ones are coming up to take ovet

CrazySher

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trend is nowadays people spend on time on facebook, instagram, twitter and other social medias.

Even if I browse websites it is only for news sites.

And then if I need to check out info guidance like how to fix my hanging android phone, then it is more likely that i would go to youtube and watch the step-by-step instructions

And also V-logs are more relevant than reading travel blogs with photos.

What do you guys think?
Never the website and blogs will become irrelevant, because these are important for all the official work and buisness purposes, and it is wrong that people doesn't give time to website. I, personally browse the web for all of my work as apply for a job, for education, for new Smartphones, shopping and earning too.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally agree, blogs are where it's at and their relevance and popularity will only continue to grow. As it stands, many people in my country tend to read newspapers and magazines online and don't tend to buy print media anymore. I don't even read paperbacks anymore.

yourenglishcafe

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
profitshare.yourenglishcafe.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally agree, blogs are where it's at and their relevance and popularity will only continue to grow. As it stands, many people in my country tend to read newspapers and magazines online and don't tend to buy print media anymore. I don't even read paperbacks anymore.

Nor do I - I have my kindle and never see the need of a paperback book. But I remember when Kindle's were new and many people said 'they'll never replace books‘, but I think they will.
My point, over time everything changes. Naturally blogs and websites will be popular for a while to come, but new things happen, at some point in the future blogs and websites will become irrelevant.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nor do I - I have my kindle and never see the need of a paperback book. But I remember when Kindle's were new and many people said 'they'll never replace books‘, but I think they will.
My point, over time everything changes. Naturally blogs and websites will be popular for a while to come, but new things happen, at some point in the future blogs and websites will become irrelevant.
I'm also a huge reader and ever since I discovered Amazon Readers and got my Kindle Fire, I'm a firm convert. It's been years and ever since I started reading my eBooks, I've not bought a single paperback. It may not happen in our lifetime but I believe one day eBooks will be a lot more popular and regular books will be a niche product.

Of course, life and trends are fluid, nothing lasts forever. Something will come along some day and blogs will be oh so passé.

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think blogs and websites will be irrelevant, in fact, their importance will increase further. people will turn towards blogs to learn, share and earn. Yes, people are spending a lot of time on social sites, however, when you can look at their profile, you will see a website/blog is linked.
Yes the only change could be as to which ones are more popular and which ones get less and less.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When looking for information, it is not every answer that really gives answer to the question. So if you star watching YouTube videos one after another for your answer, you might run out of data. But blog and website doesn't consume data

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to think with YouTube videos that people will no longer read blogs but I think it will never happen because bloggers keep innovating so that blogs are still worthy to be read

yourenglishcafe

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to think with YouTube videos that people will no longer read blogs but I think it will never happen because bloggers keep innovating so that blogs are still worthy to be read

Yes, I agree youtube won't replace blogs, but it must have taken some traffic away from them. Other things will come, and at some time in the future blogs will be replaced.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I agree youtube won't replace blogs, but it must have taken some traffic away from them. Other things will come, and at some time in the future blogs will be replaced.
Well let wait and see if something else will come take away blogs because for now I don't see even YouTube taking Away blogs people still read blogs alot for those that want to save Data

yourenglishcafe

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let wait and see if something else will come take away blogs because for now I don't see even YouTube taking Away blogs people still read blogs alot for those that want to save Data

Even things like saving Data will become irrelevant, and that will probably become irrelevant in a fairly short time. Wifi hotspots become more common day by day and data becomes both faster and cheaper. 10 years or less from now and I think there will be few people still worrying about such things,

sammyblaq

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think so because we are in the media era where blogs are the easy way to access news trending at the moment.
Newspaper is becoming irrelevant as a phone with internet access can give you all contained in like 10 newspapers.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think so.. unless in the future something greater than the internet was created then maybe that will make websites and blogs irrelevant