Blockchain Technology Meets With Humanity - Create
Join Publish0x and Earn Crypto Now
Your Trusted Legit & Scam HYIP/PTC Advisor

Will blogs and websites become irrelevant one day?

Click Here!

Lynnn

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trend is nowadays people spend on time on facebook, instagram, twitter and other social medias.

Even if I browse websites it is only for news sites.

And then if I need to check out info guidance like how to fix my hanging android phone, then it is more likely that i would go to youtube and watch the step-by-step instructions

And also V-logs are more relevant than reading travel blogs with photos.

What do you guys think?

salvi

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In this world, people usually loves all trendy information but you will also see people read books not e-book and thus, more ways coming more ways people will get engaged.

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't think so blogs and websites become irrelevant one day because people are always looking out for new information in the society or market wherever , so blogs and websites are a great deal of knowledge and information which never lasts in my view.

dadayli

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
only and if only an alternative appears , i know that social media platforms are dominating , but not for so long , if website owners push the visitors to enable the notifications , then that's a good thing for them

MABEL

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it won't be irrelevant one day. People tend to look for new ways of learning and information. As for me, maybe it will just be enhanced and be updated in accordance to the world's trend.

SatanUnleashed7

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blogs and websites will not go out of the business completely, but it will not be at the peak as it was and it is. People are switching to videos and other interactive ways.

Brain

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only that continue to be constant is change,so this is to say nothing is static and anything can change at anytime. With the way people have abandoned websites and blogs already now,it is likely to be irrelevant years to come. People do more with social media and YouTube now.

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think not that will be our virtual home instead.
and where will they pull the news from?

The trend is nowadays people spend on time on facebook, instagram, twitter and other social medias.

Even if I browse websites it is only for news sites.

And then if I need to check out info guidance like how to fix my hanging android phone, then it is more likely that i would go to youtube and watch the step-by-step instructions

And also V-logs are more relevant than reading travel blogs with photos.

What do you guys think?