Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Why do people join forex?

Razor1911

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
theFreeDollars.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There may be different reasons for different people as to why they join the forex market. The advantges of joining forex is enormous. Most of the reasons are discussed below:

1. The profitability is very high.

2. Earn from comfort of your home.

3. Small deposit is sufficient to start the business.

4. Free training and online classes availble on internet.

5. Can trade from anywhere as long as you are comnected to internet with PC or Mobile.

6. No formal qualifications required for trading.

jeff25

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe people join forex for so many reasons.
1. To make money.
2. You get to learn a lot of life lessons.
3. It makes you to be mentally smart.
4. You do a lot of qualitative analysis which you can apply to your daily life and so much more

Hashay

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that is true forex trading is never a game forex is a business which serious minded fellow do,you need to study the market and know how it will react or behave before you open and exit a trade
Although forex and gambling have similarities as they both require deposit but it still does not change the fact that forex is a different strategy in the money market.

Humbu

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing forex is not is gambling, if you take time to study from the right source you should get the hang on it
If you say so mate, but like I said all I hear from people is study forex and get the knowledge. But I hardly come across those who actually completed the studying and making a proper living out of it. I'm yet to come across such individuals

Hashay

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you say so mate, but like I said all I hear from people is study forex and get the knowledge. But I hardly come across those who actually completed the studying and making a proper living out of it. I'm yet to come across such individuals
Let me share with you a screenshot of someone who has a forex school and a trading bit and has accumulated points over the months.
Screenshot_2021-07-20-12-30-02.png

Clickzeez

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. There is a lot of room to make consistent profits if you are disciplined enough.

2. There are risk management measures one can take to reduce or control losses. Tools such as stop loss and take profit orders (among others) are very helpful in giving the trader some control over their performance in the market. So with a good strategy you will be able to cut losses.

Corzhens

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the traders whom I have met they join forex for the challenge. Most of them are trading in stocks. Maybe they are veterans so they want some adventure and forex is their haunt. I cannot say if they earn good money in forex but in stocks they do earn good profit although the investment is long term.

Razor1911

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
theFreeDollars.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the only reason for joining Forex or trading Forex that because everyone think that is very easy and fast profitable kind of investment .
It is good as long as people start trading business. But when people get involved in trading, the real scenario emerges. At that time the trader acknowledge that the market is very risky and not easy at all.

Hashay

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In this part of the world, forex is not all that popular to people because the few people in the market are usually misled by people who have alterior motive and does not even know about forex.

amgad100100

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is good as long as people start trading business. But when people get involved in trading, the real scenario emerges. At that time the trader acknowledge that the market is very risky and not easy at all.
That is it , you know that , i think you have an experience in that field , because i had also an experience and it was so hard and very risky as well .