Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK WHY 90% People FAIL to Make Real Money Online?

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$19,624,651
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sponsored: BeerSurveys.com - Earn 10$ per Day doing Tasks, Try Apps, Complete Surveys.

Several years passed...

I've seen many people joining the money making world and leaving too soon...

This is what most people do...
They just taste how money online is made...

Did you know that in my first year I haven't made a fu*king dollar, I was doing all so wrong... But I never gave up on my dreams... Nope! I knew it, one day I will learn how TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

And I did:Greedy, after months of late nights, reading tutorials, watching videos, learning marketing. You don't know marketing you CAN't EARN shit. Don't fool yourself!

Many people want to join high paying affiliate networks and best advertising networks without a website, without traffic...

When you gonna learn one damn thing: You simply can't make money without traffic!

Traffic is not gonna come easily, not these days, also if it's cheap to buy it most likely the conversion rate is inexistent or super low. You expect BIG ROI? YOU ACTUALLY GET THIS:Finger:

I know what you doing... I was like you jumping from a method to another, one every single day... LOOKING FOR THAT EASY MONEY! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN buddy!

THERE'S NO EASY MONEY ONLINE, ALL ARE MADE WITH HARD WORK AND WITH RISK OF INVESTMENT!

Do you really want to make money online? Put your ass to work right fu*king now!!!

Nobody is going to do it for you, if they do it 99% chances they gain something from it.

Read everyday money making tutorials, take notes if your mind is short, when you feel you well-documented take the risk. What are you waiting for?

Remember that less you invest gives you more work to do. That's why you see people that make money buying all kind of services... to automate and free up their time.

Hope this will motivate you to start working harder online!

Signed,
@Mr. B

Major challenge is anxiety and impatience. Most people willing to work online don't have the patience and consistency it demands. They are looking for make rich in 24hours and as a result, they loose even the little they have.

Whatever you can conceive can be achieved. Your constructive thought and positive mentality is like a block to build a house but negative mentality is a bulldozer that can destroy it. Guide your thought, look for viable online business, take a risk, be positive. Success is inevitable.
Very wise words indeed.
Self discipline and consistency is vital to work for yourself online.
Everyday you need to commit yourself at least 8-10 hours a day just like a real full time job.
You need to reach a point of good productivity, even if it just means planting good seeds and then nurturing them till harvest.
The number one asset in online networking is PEOPLE. Invest in yourself and other people that are in your network and develop good relationships.

I spend years in this industry. I follow tutorials and etc and I still made no money (I made under $50 or so in all the years combined with ads from ad networks. No one has bought my ads as yet). I wasted money advertising. Im a very patient person. I dont think faucet, short url, ptc and ptp sites are good for making money :(.

I think they are not seeking the right information, and not ready to Wait or have patience. They always want quick action which is not possible when it comes to online earning.

The reason why many people fail earning money online, is because them think that online business are fake, but is not that easy to earn money online, but it takes hard work to earn.

I think they are not seeking the right information, and not ready to Wait or have patience. They always want quick action which is not possible when it comes to online earning.
From my experience, It depends mostly on your product and the traffic. I always read that we need allot of traffic but that doesnt help. I have gotten good traffic for my faucet sites and my other sites in the past but my traffic only wants to make money not buy my ads. Advertisers know the kind of traffic my sites brings and they wont bother buying from me. I notice that buy and sell crypto, money exchange, loan, invest and gamble sites start making money (enough to pay rent and etc) in less than a year after starting and some or most became scam. It isnt fair that people like me try so hard to show that we're legit by paying members on time for years but most people prefer to give money to these new sites. I just got scammed on a new buy and sell crypto site and they didnt let anyone withdraw their money since they started. I only gave them a few dollars because I didnt fully trust them. I decided not to sign up to new sites anymore like social media (no freedom of speech), ptc, and etc because it's pointless. I'm currently closing down my accounts on many sites......

Good Content Is Key
Put yourself as the reader. Will they be interested in your writing? If not, maybe there are a number of things you can fix first so that you can attract the attention of your potential readers.

Good Content Is Key
Put yourself as the reader. Will they be interested in your writing? If not, maybe there are a number of things you can fix first so that you can attract the attention of your potential readers.
I have a beauty site (DIY lipgloss and maybe DIY hair product soon) and I asked people somewhere else why I havent gotten sales. Some people tell me that my site looks unprofessional, colors not great, pics arent great and etc. It seems that having a professional site and good content like you said are the main factor for success but I think that niche helps too. The gpt and short url sites I had were scripts I bought and rented so they are generic scripts. On forums like this, people were always saying that unique scripts are best but they cost over $300 to get them made.

I think that there are many reasons why most people fail to profit from the Internet, the first is the lack of patience to profit because profit is a long time, secondly the referred sites where there are many of them in the world that rob you of your owner and your efforts and there is alsoI think that there are many reasons for the failure of most people to profit from the Internet, the first is the lack of patience to profit because profit is a long time, secondly the referred sites where there are many in the world that rob you of your owner and your efforts and there are also many reasons

I agree with it. Content is the most important. The same theme but different ways to deliver the theme makes the content looks good or bad. The others is about continuity. Many people failed because feel bored and not to be patient
starting an online business seems so easy and fun Some people may think that an online business does not require a lot of money with an easy promotion process. But in fact, nearly 80% of online businesses end in failure. Starting an online business is more challenging than you might imagine.

Trading blindly and coping strategies without having proper knowledge of the forex market will surely turn your roads to dark-side. To make profit, each must try to back-test the strategies on different time frames.

I strongly believe that most people fail to make money online because of impatience and listening to nonsense.

Reading thousands of training guides and watching a bunch of videos won't guarantee a road to success, and so far I haven't done any of that. It's a waste of time, and time is priceless. The thing is, these coaches and YouTubers who make this content, might not actually earn so much from what they're promoting, but through sponsors and your views/purchases, therefore, I don't want to support that.

I've tried buying and selling domains, freelancing, PTC, HYIP and a bunch of other things, but from what I see, all these guides are basically repeating the same things over and over. I've seen often a suggestion to start writing articles etc. but who has the time or the will to be creative 100% of the time if you're not an aspiring journalist.

It's said patience is a virtue, and it applies even in this. You can't expect to make 250 a week within the first few months without doing anything, especially without investing any money to start with. And also, there is no single method to overnight millions so be wary of "300% ROI in 24 hours" stuff. No one is going to give you 1000$ a month for doing nothing, otherwise, all of us would be millionaires by now. Keep the expectations on a realistic/low level in the beginning, and as you advance, you will know what to expect with what you're currently doing.

If you are to go down the path of making money online, putting all your hopes and efforts into 1 site won't work. It's like if you decided to work in 1 workplace for the rest of your life and hoped you'll magically make a bunch of extra without doing anything different.

I'd consider myself a newbie since I only seriously started getting on to the online money business about 4 months ago. Although, I had dabbled in the PTC world many years ago when PTC was a relatively new thing but ended up giving up soon after, so now I restarted this journey as a search for additional income and with the intent to make this a full-time thing.

To me, it's all about common sense; if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. This forum is an excellent and most trustworthy place to check for legitness of most sites due to actual unbiased reviews by real people (don't trust Trustpilot and alike, they're just plain inaccurate/bought).

Now then, the key to making money online is finding passive ways to make money with minimal effort to maintain, otherwise, you will work yourself to death for a few cents. I rarely fill in any surveys or such and make a sizable portion of my extra cash passively. Don't work hard, work smart. I remember a long time ago I saw a supposed quote from Bill Gates "I always choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it." and it really stuck to me, and this is what I perceive to do. Currently, I got maybe 10 different streams of revenue, anywhere from mining with my own rig to cloud mining contracts, PTC accounts with referrals, BTC faucets to earning by sharing my unused bandwidth for some extra cash. I can't tell you the daily estimate but monthly, this might give me something like 120$ currently. Keep in mind I started only 4 months ago, don't spend hours upon hours daily to keep the system going, and I've never gone through the lengths of learning how to trade in the market or any training, nor do I use any social/affiliate marketing programs.

Best of luck to everyone whether new or experienced members of this community!

I think it's because of their lack of patients.Everyday many people join many of sites to get success from online but after some of days working, they maybe don't realise the earning strategy of or just think that it's a too slow earning process.So, they loose their hope.
This I agree with and brushed the point slightly earlier. I've seen a bunch of people promoting some sites they use and showing legit proof of their earnings. Seeing hundreds/thousands in someone else's account makes you think it'll happen to you too (it might in the long run!), but once you join the site, most people will soon realize you're only earning pennies or cents if you're lucky = there's no passion to continue anymore, and many end up quitting before even starting out properly. What a lot of people don't realize is, these people with those hundreds/thousands have probably been participating actively on that site for a long time and even invested some money in it to make such profits. When you first join a new site to you, it might take weeks or months to see any real progress. It sucks, but it's normal. Also, it's good to remember not all websites offer much room to grow (common in PTC) so if you just keep clicking ads, your income will always be limited.

This I agree with and brushed the point slightly earlier. I've seen a bunch of people promoting some sites they use and showing legit proof of their earnings. Seeing hundreds/thousands in someone else's account makes you think it'll happen to you too (it might in the long run!), but once you join the site, most people will soon realize you're only earning pennies or cents if you're lucky = there's no passion to continue anymore, and many end up quitting before even starting out properly. What a lot of people don't realize is, these people with those hundreds/thousands have probably been participating actively on that site for a long time and even invested some money in it to make such profits. When you first join a new site to you, it might take weeks or months to see any real progress. It sucks, but it's normal. Also, it's good to remember not all websites offer much room to grow (common in PTC) so if you just keep clicking ads, your income will always be limited.
I am a living example of that! :D

Worked my butt off to get 1000's of referrals on platforms like PTC's, faucets, GPT etc. just to end up earning pennies from the lack of work as those referrals also lose motivation after they earn peanuts.
Though long term peanuts can add up because at the time I started with faucets BTC was about $3000. This was about 6 years when I started with the moon faucets that have now been removed by Coinpot! So ALL that hard work to get referrals and build a passive income stream GONE! Overnight

That's what annoys me about certain platforms is their lack of long term vision and so they end up failing (not even mentioning the scams!) so when I see sites like this now days they just turn me off. I will still use some of them like Cointiply because I have 100's of referrals on there but is the day coming when they will say "sorry, we shutting down" like they already did once with their mining game that people spent months building up.

Now days it's like 90% of sites are scams, 9% are useless or will fail and the 1% gems are hard to find, are competitive or you need some good skills to make real money. You need experience and insight just like in the real world with a job.
So anyone can be a digital janitor no problem but then don't expect to earn like a doctor or lawyer who spent 10 years gaining experience and adding value along the way.

I noticed from a lot of people, they will start earning online and stay for few weeks or months. If they think it doesn't work for them, they will leave the online earning world. They are lacking with perseverance. They don't even think they will reap the fruits of their labor eventually if they will invest some time working online.
I know this is way old but I would like to ask! would you blame those people who leave soon? most of people come online looking for opportunities for different reasons, some people are really desperate and are looking for quick money which is almost nowhere to be found and what's easy and available for anyone pays peanuts maybe they leave to start something in real lives, online money making is not for everybody it takes a lot of patience and more patience to get to something that really works.

I know this is way old but I would like to ask! would you blame those people who leave soon? most of people come online looking for opportunities for different reasons, some people are really desperate and are looking for quick money which is almost nowhere to be found and what's easy and available for anyone pays peanuts maybe they leave to start something in real lives, online money making is not for everybody it takes a lot of patience and more patience to get to something that really works.
Personally, I wouldn't use the word 'blame', but in a sense, it is up to them whether they fail or not. Now I know some people simply cannot dedicate the time to building up online income due to their circumstances, but those who stay... you can't learn to play an instrument in a week, so why would you start earning online as much as a real-life job in a week, especially without any skills? A lot of real-life jobs require to go through an unpaid internship, so why would the online world be so much different? There will be a period of low earnings in the beginning, it's inevitable. The expectations of a lot of newcomers are skewed, which leads to failure.

I would rather say, becoming a doctor is not for everybody, but the beauty of online money-making is that it is readily available for everyone regardless of age or education. This is the reason why the easy way is always most crowded, leading to low peanut pay. The key to making some extra money via online methods is spreading out & passive income. Don't rely on 1 site alone & be smart where you put your time and money!

It's true some people come looking for income online to earn fast, but it's better to get a minimum wage real-life job in most cases if that's what you're looking for. I say most cases because it fully depends on where you live and what your expectations are. To give an example, according to Google, Venezuelan average salary per month is 132 000 VES which translates to 0.04643 USD, so earning online full-time will be more than achievable for them. However, if you live in a country where the average is closer to 2000-3000$ per month, it's highly unlikely to find opportunities that can replace working full-time without building up your system for a long time first, and even then it might be questionable whether it'll last long.

I just still don't understand how some of you say its hard to make money online. Its not, and before you scream at me, this is why.

Most of you don't believe you can make money online therefore when you try it, you fail. But have you ever imagined how people make a living online and they don't even have to do anything? The secret is, they take action. Most of you come here and there to search for ways that you can make money online, instead of going out there and looking for a really good course that is 1 - given by a big person who knows what they are doing and 2 - a person you trust to give you this valuable information...

But of course, nobody does this because you are focused on the money that you will lose, instead of the most important thing that you are CHOOSING to lose, which is time.

Understand that before you master a high income skill, you NEED to take some sort of risk. This is why ALL the people who have become millionaires have invested at least hundreds of dollars into their skill to the point that they have mastered it, and therefore making them rich.

This is why so many people fail when it comes to making money online. They are either afraid to take risks or they are so caught up in the get rich quick scheme that they never do anything.

Now you understand why you may be failing to make money online.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now,

For those of you who are willing to take risks and actually listen and be teachable, I have a video on my YT channel that explains the real method that actually works, that you can take advantage of to make your first $1k online this week. No it is not a scam, many people have used it and they are getting massive results each day.

If you are interested in checking that out - Click Here

If you are still skeptical, check out this picture of my guy Jan who actually watched the free training and took action, letting him make over $19k per day from his bedroom. Its possible people, you just need to stop being cowards....respectfully

Attachments

• 1623948552145.png
    1623948552145.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 67
Genuine excuse, jumbling between paying job and other projects. Also I have depression and anxiety. So I have those completely empty days and exhausted mind with no idea what to do.

Bad excuse, I have gained weight due to ignoring health and so this cycle of genuine->bad->procrastination is the cause for me.

I am changing a lot though. I am saving money and getting myself into action. As you can see this cycle is long due to break.And so far working out for me. Hope I can write my success on some forum thread some day.
Hang in there! I can relate, as I have hyper sensitivity issues and it does feel very hard to deal with some days - its brave of you to share your struggles with everyone, we're cheering you on, we're all in this together ?

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.