GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead affiliate network
Shorten
GET $7 FREE!
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Kintum - best trading bot
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Make short links and earn the biggest money
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
MyLead - start earn money

❓ASK Which one is better - YouTube or Dailymotion?

Play With Your Credit Card!

Emoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to "clock in" hundred of hours into a game to master it and them livestream it on Twitch. Or join an international-level esports like the international.

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

UserU

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
vgoskinz.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Twitch give us earnings? How long have you been using it? Is it easy for the new comers?
Yes, but it's not as easy as uploading to the site and letting the money roll in. They have a set of criteria to adhere to, and you must be somewhat recognized in the community; i.e. not just any Tom, Dick and Harry.

Because Twitch runs on a subscription model, people who subscribe gives you commission. In return, you must be a consistent streamer who interacts with viewers and not just take things for granted if you plan to earn some income.

If you're only here for the views, feel free to upload but don't expect any sort of income.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but it's not as easy as uploading to the site and letting the money roll in. They have a set of criteria to adhere to, and you must be somewhat recognized in the community; i.e. not just any Tom, Dick and Harry.

Because Twitch runs on a subscription model, people who subscribe gives you commission. In return, you must be a consistent streamer who interacts with viewers and not just take things for granted if you plan to earn some income.

If you're only here for the views, feel free to upload but don't expect any sort of income.
Ohh... That way again, YouTube is better for me, because sometimes I get lost to my other works and fail to update on my channel. I know, it is not good. Still... I'm working.
Thank you for bringing up the knowledge 😊

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to "clock in" hundred of hours into a game to master it and them livestream it on Twitch. Or join an international-level esports like the international.
Yes, because the audience listens to success more than any failure attempts.
Nothing comes easy. Work has no other substitute.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You tube on average pays for about 5-6 usd per 1,000 views, I head Daily motion pays higher than that. So, daily motion with it's low competition is still worth a try.
You heard it... Well I heard it too. So, I don't know the real voice who have earned it... People like me... A Newcomer.

Subodh

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no comparison between YouTube and Dailymotion because dailymotion is still like a newborn baby in front of YouTube although Dailymotion is around from many years but since YouTube has the backing of Google and a lot of money it's able to promote and that's why there is lot of traffic but the problem is intense competition. On dailymotion traffic is less and Competition is less so you can try but you need to drive traffic yourself.

Emoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no comparison between YouTube and Dailymotion because dailymotion is still like a newborn baby in front of YouTube although Dailymotion is around from many years but since YouTube has the backing of Google and a lot of money it's able to promote and that's why there is lot of traffic but the problem is intense competition. On dailymotion traffic is less and Competition is less so you can try but you need to drive traffic yourself.
Not really You Tube is actually bleeding money since some years ago, and the one who make You Tube famous are the creative content cerators, it has nothing to do with Goggle. Also, the same is still true for You Tube - if you don't promote your video then no one will watch it.

Subodh

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really You Tube is actually bleeding money since some years ago, and the one who make You Tube famous are the creative content cerators, it has nothing to do with Goggle. Also, the same is still true for You Tube - if you don't promote your video then no one will watch it.
Promotion is most important and if you are good at promoting and have a large network which can multiply in less time you should take a smart route with the help of dailymotion because they are not strict and can utilize the less competition on the website to earn. Content is no doubt most important but promotion is as important as good content.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It
Promotion is most important and if you are good at promoting and have a large network which can multiply in less time you should take a smart route with the help of dailymotion because they are not strict and can utilize the less competition on the website to earn. Content is no doubt most important but promotion is as important as good content.
It's a fair discussion here, now.
Now the facts are coming up in good senses.
You said the good things, I agree about the traffic and every points.
Thank you for bringing it up.

Emoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure quick to change your mind. Yes, content is king and yes, promotion is of paramount importance but never forget to engage with your fans to gain their support even further.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure quick to change your mind. Yes, content is king and yes, promotion is of paramount importance but never forget to engage with your fans to gain their support even further.
I think a great creation with proper promotion, both is needed to make the YouTube work best and bring best for the creators.
Of course, the promoting the videos may not be feasible to everyone. So, working continuously with every possible social site interaction can be helpful.
One needs to be very active to get success.

UserU

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
vgoskinz.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh... That way again, YouTube is better for me, because sometimes I get lost to my other works and fail to update on my channel. I know, it is not good. Still... I'm working.
Thank you for bringing up the knowledge 😊
Haha, yep. I still prefer YouTube because things are more straightforward.

Just be aware of content copyrights and fake claimers because even legit creators have experienced this too (e.g. FatRat)

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, yep. I still prefer YouTube because things are more straightforward.

Just be aware of content copyrights and fake claimers because even legit creators have experienced this too (e.g. FatRat)
It is happening everywhere and the cyber security still isn't that fair in function.
Thank you again for bringing a good point in concern. 😊

Kaamini

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are new at YouTube and unable to face the stiff competition try Dailymotion and help the website to grow because with their growth your earnings will be increased. At present a very small percentage of users access dailymotion so there is still a lot to be done but if you can post great content there is no doubt you can be successful on dailymotion too.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are new at YouTube and unable to face the stiff competition try Dailymotion and help the website to grow because with their growth your earnings will be increased. At present a very small percentage of users access dailymotion so there is still a lot to be done but if you can post great content there is no doubt you can be successful on dailymotion too.
Thanks for sharing your views and it is worth inspiring.
Because I'm just a newer to these areas as a creator, I'm wanting safe sites to put on my creations.
Are you using Dailymotion?

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Youtube is the mostly used vedio watching site... In YouTube if you have lot of followers you will earn more money than I think dailymotion. Everyone is not familiar with dailymotion... Daily motion will give from the first vedio itself but there are not much users in the dailymotion.. Its not commonly used by everyone. If you can create good vedios it's better you do vedios on YouTube which will give you steady income after certain subscribers and views
Yes, I agree. And that's, truly, what's exactly happening to every creators over every other platforms.
YouTube stands out among all.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never saw anyone claiming to be paid from Dailymotion and even if they have a payment system it will still took longer to reach the minimum amount to get paid. But with YouTube its reliable and they are paying since a very long time and there are many success stories so you can keep working with Youtube and reach your goals.
There are a few who have been paid.
And many are there on YouTube itself who are promoting it for Dailymotion.
You may check if you want.

joaquinick

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's definitely YouTube. YouTube platform is better though their process to get monetization enable has become bit strict but that won't be a problem if you are genuine and quality content creator. Moreover YouTube CPM and CTR are much higher then DailyMotion.

Bharati

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's definitely YouTube. YouTube platform is better though their process to get monetization enable has become bit strict but that won't be a problem if you are genuine and quality content creator. Moreover YouTube CPM and CTR are much higher then DailyMotion.
I agree,
But Dailymotion says that it will pay you since the the very 1st video you upload. And so, if the content is great, it will attract the possible traffic and may make good income.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.