Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANNOUNCEMENT Which is The Minimum CASHOUT on BeerMoneyForum.com?

Discussion in 'Support & Announcements' started by Mr. B, Jun 30, 2017.

The Minimum Cashout on BMF....?

1. I want Min $1.34 - $0.34 PayPal Fee = $1 in my account!

70.6%
  2. I want Min $2.37 - $0.37 PayPal Fee = $2 in my account!

3.8%
  3. I want Min $3.40 - $0.40 PayPal Fee = $3 in my account!

3.2%
  4. I want Min $4.43 - $0.43 PayPal Fee = $4 in my account!

0.2%
  5. I want Min $5.46 - $0.46 PayPal Fee = $5 in my account!

9.8%
  6. I want Min $10.61 - $0.61 PayPal Fee = $10 in my account!

12.4%
  1. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    my first redemption was $2.30 including paypal fees! I got paid $1.90 and second time I withdraw 4800 coins as far I can remember! It still start with $1 I guess. Mr. B can reply you better.

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    The minimum cashout is $1,34 not $1, you got your 1000 BMF Coins back, you must send minimum 1340 BMF Coins for cashout.

3. Milan037

Milan037 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    My vote is on 5$ why ? I don't wanna work for Pay Pal simple.... if minimum is only 1$ i must earn 0,36$ for commission it a little too much.. 5$ is optional why ? because i give less then 10% for Pay Pal fee. Someone say's forum is new and i'm afraid it is scam.... So? it wouldn't be the first or the last site who scams users.... we are here to exchange our experience in the first place and see if we can earn something .... nice, if we not its also ok... i'm here to learn and exchange my experience with other members and not to force and mass produce high quantity of posts and replays....

Mr. B likes this.
  4. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    To be more specific, we passed 5 months since we launched the rewarding system. We paid on time every time!
    Rarely the user had to wait couple days for payment but 25th was always the guaranteed payday. Cheers!

5. Echo Lukez

Echo Lukez New Member

BMF Coins:
    I voted $10 also for payout, just $0.61 PayPal fee for me to payout. It doesn't matter to me as long as it is 100% legit and straight through my PayPal. Alright guys?

Mr. B likes this.
  6. chinmay anand

chinmay anand Member

BMF Coins:
    hi i am new here . if the min payout is $5 then is it possible i can withdraw $10 which has minimum fees for paypal?

7. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    The minimum payout is not $5, you can cashout any amount you want over top choice the community voted.

8. apiz20

apiz20 Member

BMF Coins:
    i think to generate more members joining to this site, you could maintain the minimum amount for withdrawal to $1 for some periode. This method will also make a newbie like me to stay active at your forum, thus it'll help you to gain more trust from us :p
    just my 2 cent

Hope it'll helps,
    apiz20

Mr. B likes this.
  9. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    The community is voting their minimum cashout, I don't enforce the minimum cashout!
    Honestly, I don't care at all the minimum cashout because I send the same money from my wallet.

The problem is you don't get all the money because PayPal takes fees from you, so if you request multiple small payments you lose more cash, smarter is keep it until reach higher amount to save on PayPal fees. Your choice, not mine! :Thumbsup:

apiz20 likes this.
  10. apiz20

apiz20 Member

BMF Coins:
    Yeahh, true that. I agreed with you. the $1 is just the required amount if someone want to cashout. I just see it as one of the method for you to attract more new user to come in, and when somebody out there know that they could get a dollar from your forum with a minimum treshold, that "words of mouth" strategy will spits like fire boss!

Anyway, keep a good work on this forum. One thing that i like from this forum, is your good user interface platform :)

Mr. B likes this.
  11. JRLoberiza

JRLoberiza Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Now it's all clear why 72% voted for 1 dollar minimum. Though the PayPal charges are higher on lower amount. It doesn't mean that you only have to withdraw that amount. The advantage of lower minimum is, you can withdraw any amount higher than that.

Mr. B likes this.
  12. AMBA77

AMBA77 New Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi Mr B. My country does not accept money through paypal yet but I can buy online through paypal, but to receive money I use payoneer, will that be okay here?

13. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    We pay by PayPal only. :Smile:

14. Kambas

Kambas Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can ask someone here on BMF if they have a Payoneer account and send them BMF Coins to then send you Dollars.
    Trade :Happy:

AMBA77 and Mr. B like this.
  15. AMBA77

AMBA77 New Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks very much . that's what i will do.

16. nightbeer

nightbeer New Member

BMF Coins:
    I choose the middle which is at $3 because its the median and I thought many people would love it but only to find its the first option that really gets the favorite so I can live with it.

17. Micheal joe

Micheal joe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I liked the first one 1.34$ because it will help hundreds of people to cashout in emergency and for who are not able to reach very high payout and will then definately considered a bmf as a scam .so current min. Limit is okay and fine,thanx..!!!

18. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    i Cash out now my $ 2 and i put 1,370 bmf coins is that a right amount for 2 dollars? and
    $0.37 PayPal Fee but my alerts said i donated mr.b 1 bmf coins instead of 1,370 bmf coins ???

19. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    We don't take any fee, PayPal takes fee from you, put 1370 BMF Coins, don't put a comma or dot if you want to receive $1,37 and PayPal will take their fee, you remain with $1.

20. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi good day mr. B i want to cash out $ 2 how many bmf coins i will donate to you? its 1,340 in 1 dollar how about $ 2 its must be 1,370 ?