Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm comfortable with both affiliate marketing and network marketing.

But which one do you think is easy to get sales and earn profits?

JAVBucks.com

Newbie Member
OFFICIAL
LV

Reaction score
Website
javbucks.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also try affiliate marketing and failed, i have bought different courses ,but still yet i don't see to get it on how people earn that much on affiliate marketing
Did you have a reliable platform(s) to promote the product(s)?
Website with traffic, or social media accounts?
I have seen people make nice additional income with affiliate marketing with as much as 10K monthly traffic on their website.

Did you bring many visitors to the affiliate program(s) you have tried working with?
I have seen some affiliates generate 10 visitors per month and getting frustrated they dont have sales. You have to have quite a lot of traffic to generate sales.
There is also a question of conversion. Some affiliates teach something via courses, but they sell product as well (for example, they teach SEO and sell semrush there). Because they know this audience is interested, they have some money and are ready to (psychologically) to spend some money, and they need the product for their activity. There they may have 3 sales out of 10-20 people in a class (if it is a real-time course, even if taught online). And they also made money from the course itself.

infinitytech

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd say affiliate marketing. Im a big fan of it! You result 99% depends upon yourself and can manage your results.
That’s a possibility but, it mainly depends on the country in which you are promoting the product, try promoting in tier one countries for better results!

RaOne

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of them , but if you are intressing to chose just one then go with affiliate marketing it will be a good choice also people prefere it

kaycee001

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Networking marketing is better than affiliate marketing cos it involves bringing people to a platform and you get commission when they invest in such platforms.it is easier to earn morn profit and build a very strong team when you work well in network marketing. The more people you can convince in network marketing the more profit you make.

Ofonime

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Presently, I can't choose any one of the two because I haven't earn a dime from from both. So, it will be extremely difficult for me to choose
Then you did not promote your product very well,I always chose affiliate marketing am very conversant with it I own a blog where I promote those product and they are very popular so I do make sales but not everyday,so its somehow easy.

HMMY1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know much about Affiliate Marketing but i can assure you that Network Marketing is very challenging, it requires so much patience and a persevering spirit.Network marketing needs a person to have good emotional intelligence because it can potentially expose a person to a lot of rejection hence affecting self-esteem and Self worth. I have been on Network Marketing for almost 2 years now, when i started i was constantly discouraged but right now i feel like joining a Network Marketing business was the best decision i ever made.:Thumbsup:
It depends on you who you are better in such affiliate marketing or affiliate networking.I would just like to say that affiliate marketing is the best option for everyone.

kodok

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for me Network marketing. 'cause you can bring more people, to know your product or company. it's not much effort for users to look up what or how your company works. After more people know, then go affiliate - 'cause you say you comfortable of both
I can't edit my post. so i reply my self..😆 -- I mean Network marketing is good for Start-up business.

Gwenworks54

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer affiliate marketing. According to surveys, more and more companies are investing in this type of marketing, especially this pandemic time. Although, both types can have its pros and cons. With affiliate marketing, you can take advantage of the rising popularity of online technology to have your presence felt. Collaboration with other already established names is more doable now due to the internet. There are even small start-up eCommerce who were successful in forging relationships with big eCom sites. Thus, making affiliate marketing easier and profitable in the long run.

gammarays

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Affiliate marketing is better than network marketing to me. You can do affiliate marketing for many platforms online and you can get clients without meeting them physically.