Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Which crypto wallet is best with fast transaction.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you should try binance wallet and give it a try because that is what i have been using for a while or you could use trust wallet either of the two

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Lot of people recommend binance but i personally use payeer, as i'm having fiat currencies in my wallet too and i hate having money here and there and it's annoying

qwertyuiopcrypto

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need a wallet and own your private key, on Binance you haven’t the private key, the crypto aren’t yours in end.. check metamask or trust wallet for ethereum, blue wallet for bitcoin

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first when I was using mycelium wallet, I thought it is the best. But when I started using coinomi, I now like coinomi. You can set withdraw fees yourself and it is easy to use

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should try binance wallet and give it a try because that is what i have been using for a while or you could use trust wallet either of the two
Yes binance is one of the best with fast transaction wallet but the fees charge is high. This really made me to found it difficult if I don't have enough bitcoin. Fees is fixed

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes binance is one of the best with fast transaction wallet but the fees charge is high. This really made me to found it difficult if I don't have enough bitcoin. Fees is fixed
Is it the trading fee or the transaction fee of bitcoin on binance you are taking about ,because normally bitcoin transactions fees are high

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have read good reviews about this atomic wallet but it not fiat enabled for my country so it will prevent me from using it to avoid double fee.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can go for any of the wallets suggested. Block chain and even Trust or coinbase are good enough wallets with excellent reviews.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Binance , trust wallet are the best according to me. Even for Bitcoin , they are through best. I don't prefer coinbase because the number of confirmations required to credit most of the crypto deposit in coinbase is more.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Binance , trust wallet are the best according to me. Even for Bitcoin , they are through best. I don't prefer coinbase because the number of confirmations required to credit most of the crypto deposit in coinbase is more.
The last time I used coinbase the transaction was even much faster than the one I did with trust wallet like wise the transaction fee.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
The last time I used coinbase the transaction was even much faster than the one I did with trust wallet like wise the transaction fee.
But cryptocurrencies like ETC , ethereum , LTC take more time in coinbase. Maybe Bitcoin transaction is faster in coinbase than trust wallet.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For reasons best known to me I just like coin base wallet maybe because I like the ease of use but their transactions Is really fast as well. So try coin base too

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lot of people recommend binance but i personally use payeer, as i'm having fiat currencies in my wallet too and i hate having money here and there and it's annoying
Now thst litecoin is doing us bad which crypto would you recommend to switch too when wanting to transactcwith small volume of crypto currency?
Can bitcoin cash be an alternative or it will just be one losing their money.Lets say exchanging from dollar to bch.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have not heard some recommendation for this wallet,I will look it up.What intrigues me about a wallet is features like trading within the walket,instant buy and sell of crypto within the walket and low or minimum fees for withdraw.To top it off i love a wallet which allows small volume withdraw like $5 to $10 buck and last but not the lid I worldwide usage.

In my case so far Crytpereum wallet is better though its still under my radar as the prime choice was luno not until recentĺy.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atomic is fast enough i think it's faster than trust wallet. But it also depends on what coin you are going to send. Like Bitcoin has an option for faster transfer