Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which are TOP SEARCH ENGINES on INTERNET?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr. B, Jul 1, 2017.

1. AmirGT

AmirGT Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes, it's recommended to use it while using TOR in addition to TOR search engines.

2. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Even though that would be an overkill but still someone wants to be protected ^^ I personally use incognito mode in browsers and I love it.

3. pikkuboss

pikkuboss Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I like using Bing because I earned more than ₹3000/$50 from Bing by just searching on internet using Bing when they had a Bing Rewards programme for Indian users.

4. AmirGT

AmirGT Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes me also, I always use incognito mode because I hate history.

5. Keenan21

Keenan21 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'll say Google. This search engine never failed me when I wanted to look for something, even if I search for something that is not specifically because I forgot the word to say, typing words related to it or clues will definitely bring me to what I am looking for.

I must also praise their features in Google. They are really doing extra efforts to improve it.

6. MyPl4yGr0und

MyPl4yGr0und Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I was actually thinking about FireFox cause I use it a lot plus it has tons of wonderful extensions (maybe it's not a search engine after all, just a browser I guess). Yahoo is a good search engine and so is Bing, but nothing can beat Google. So I guess I'm stuck with Google as my search buddy.

7. Nella

Nella New Member

BMF Coins:
  8. Pimoo

Pimoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Google is my number one search engine. Though I will use Bing to search for something if I dont find something i want when i use google search. Baidu is pretty good but i dont usually use. I dont like to use Yahoo by the way.

9. CroBizz

CroBizz Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    My favorite search engine is Google because it is most simple to use for me.I use only Google because I dont like to have too much programs in my laptop because I want to be faster in everything without many programs which will slow my speed and take space in my laptop.I used before Internet Explorer but I have some laggs in some site but in Google everything is faster for me.

10. Financial Release

Financial Release Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I remember using netscape lol

11. Ehsan

Ehsan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Obviously Google is my best search engine. I mean look at the states of this forum first, almost 80 percent of the organic traffic is coming from Google. Webmaster tools and other services provided for free, plus Google always strictly works on malicious traffic and their removal so your website gets the best. Other search engines are not that good but Yahoo’s search engine now associated with Bing from Microsoft is doing good also ‘copied all the webmaster tools methods from Google of course. So I vote “GOOGLE”.

Mr. B likes this.
  12. Financial Release

Financial Release Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This is a fantastic list and worth working through each one and submitting your site to be indexed with them (where possible). Its easy to forget there are other Search Engines outside of Google.

13. reymark

reymark Active Member

BMF Coins:
    I used to use yahoo but now, I use Google as my main search engine. It gives more relevant and up to date infos unlike other search engine.

14. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    my favorite is google.

15. Reyah23

Reyah23 Active Member

BMF Coins:
    I am a big fan of Google! Hahahaha
    But seriously as one of the many of us here i also used to love yahoo search engine. But when i tried google i find it accurate and i can easy find what i am looking for.

16. FreeIAm

FreeIAm Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yahoo was my first choice. And I heard about Bing as well. But when Google came to the scene, I thought Google is the best search engine in town. So I would choice Google for the reason that I get answers on my research.

17. ripon01

ripon01 Member

BMF Coins:
    Google & yahoo.

18. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I always go for google whenever I search for anything. I cannot say that it is my favorite, maybe I just get used to it since it is the most popular search engine.