Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where You Getting Football Prediction?

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt you might really get a good source for this so be very careful of scammers that will come with fake prediction. I think allot of People just study the system and forecast to win.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done sports betting but I know people who are so good at prediction. Others have even started doing business where they charge an amount to send the prediction.

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think you can get correct prediction on the internet. Thia is because there are a lot of scammer's trying to scam people with fake games, Don't fall for it

TheRider

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think you can be able to get any real soccer or sport prediction anywhere on the internet, it might be risky because of so many scammers around..
Do anyone know of a real surce where I can be getting football prediction pls

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many sites that offers footbal predictions but the fact is that you have to pay before getting the tips and you are not given 100% guarantee on the outcome . if you still want to try , I can help get it for you

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do anyone know of a real surce where I can be getting football prediction pls
I personally do not think tht you yourself can get any good from requesting for sure prediction online. You will always get to scammers who will scam you big time

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally do not think tht you yourself can get any good from requesting for sure prediction online. You will always get to scammers who will scam you big time
Actually there are few legit ones but the fact is that , such fixed matches don't come all the time , it takes time to come and if you want to get the tips , you have to pay heavily for it but you will definetly win the game .

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Simply Google team name vs team name prediction and the search engine will give you plenty of result. Read only from reputable sports news site and don't fall for bad looking website/blogs.

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply Google team name vs team name prediction and the search engine will give you plenty of result. Read only from reputable sports news site and don't fall for bad looking website/blogs.
What you will see most from such Google search is the head to head statistics of the two teams concerned and a link to a site where you can see predictions , but then the predictions in most cases are locked from non users of the site .

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am telling you my brother, all they do is jjust an analysis which most timea are even wrong, so why waste your money on that when you can do othee stuffs for real
What you will see most from such Google search is the head to head statistics of the two teams concerned and a link to a site where you can see predictions , but then the predictions in most cases are locked from non users of the site .

Rassy011

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of paid sites and apps that you can get football prediction from but they are not 100% guaranteed it's best to stake what you can afford to lose to avoid losing too much in the long run

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of paid sites and apps that you can get football prediction from but they are not 100% guaranteed it's best to stake what you can afford to lose to avoid losing too much in the long run
That is just the best thing to do, i always try as much as possible to avoid going to those sites to get games. The better thing to do is evwn to avoid sports betting

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try soccervista.com as stated in their site "Our goal is to be informative, objective and reliable. But there is no
guarantee that, even with the best advice available, you will become a
successful punter because not everyone has what it takes to be a
successful punter."
But have you or anyone you know won games from that site? I am not sure, to be honest i don't even believe in all those prediction sites at all

Rassy011

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is just the best thing to do, i always try as much as possible to avoid going to those sites to get games. The better thing to do is evwn to avoid sports betting
You are right, best thing to do is to avoid sports betting because sports betting is not a really good way of investing, it is mostly based on luck

Kevin Fisc

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
most of people that are gambling in the football's domain are people with knowledge about teams and players, so that facilitates the things for them

Macolive

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search Google, I believe their are reliable website to get correct stats and predictions you need.

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

You don't know how to use Google then. When I searched for a match prediction through Google the first 12 results give me prediction in form of usual free article. I don't know what kind of site you visit if you have to pay.

Josemendez

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't know how to use Google then. When I searched for a match prediction through Google the first 12 results give me prediction in form of usual free article. I don't know what kind of site you visit if you have to pay.
There are many predictions out there , but the one you are asked to pay , are the fixed matches . This is the one am making emphasis , and not the one people post for free , which are their own private predictions . which can't be trusted .