Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where to Sell my Professional Photos to Earn Money?

Artemis

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sell Images and Videos on Fotolia
Free to join, must have at least 18 years, all files including photos, videos must be yours and if your files contains other
people you must have rights and permissions from them to be able to sell your photos to literally thousands of buyers.

P

Poseidon

I recommend shutterstock contributor program, launched back in 2003 and got very popular beginning with 2005 ;)
You can sign up for FREE, and start selling your photos right away, this program servers customers around the world. With over 350 million paid downloads Shutterstock is one of the biggest microstock agency in the world.

Still thinking? Below you've got more details about Shutterstock!

Sell Photos
Accept photos in JPG format that are at least 4.0 megapixels.
Sell Vectors / Illustrations
We accept EPS files (max. 15 MB) or JPG (min. 4.0 megapixels)
Sell Videos
Accept footage that is between 5 and 60 seconds long.

In case you're new to this but still want to make money online selling photos, Shutterstock gives for FREE a guide
containing tips, tricks and helpful information to become very soon a top contributor, that will bring you more money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aphrodite

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sell Stock Photos on istockphoto.com
You can sell Photos, Illustrations, Video and Audio files on this network.
You earn 15% commission for each downloaded file and exclusive contributors earn up to 45% commission.

After you join for free you need to read manuals provided to acquire professional skills, than you need to submit samples of your work, their team evaluate your files and if they are quality you get accepted. Good luck to everyone! ;)

Apollo

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a professional photographer and I want to sell my photos for money. What is the best program to join?

You can sell stock photos and make money online with http://www.dreamstime.com/sell-stock-photos-images

Anyone can join, accepted are original images and videos, you get a 25-50% revenue share,only exclusive contributors receive 60%, all your media must be reviewed first.

Hades

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A different way to sell your photos is offered by Shutterfly.com
Basically you pay an anual fee and put your own prices to photos.

Pro Gallery Pro - 5GB hosting space
$99.00 annual fee

Pro Gallery Premier - unlimited hosting space
$199.00 annual fee

ipol12

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard about Fotolia, but I have no personal experience there. You might also try Foap, but you should have at least a good phootgraphy skills. You might also try Shutterstock and other websitss for stock photos.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have experience with only two apps right now - Foap and Snapwire.

Foap seems to be good if you are into europe and nearby beach and places. As most of the photos you can see getting paid everyday are on those two themes. In case of the snapwire. It is being overtaken by the professional photographers. So that's something to look at there as well.

ipol12

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have experience with only two apps right now - Foap and Snapwire.

Foap seems to be good if you are into europe and nearby beach and places. As most of the photos you can see getting paid everyday are on those two themes. In case of the snapwire. It is being overtaken by the professional photographers. So that's something to look at there as well.
Sometimes it depends on the setting. I noticed a lot of photos were from European setting especially the structures. So being an Asian, that might not work. But with regards to beaches, we have some of the most beautiful beaches, so that one will work. Doing the missions to can add up to earnings if you won.

minaks

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super explained, thanks for the links, I will try and do some interesting photos, so I try to sell them.

L

Lovely

Selling of photos for money is quite real but I don't know,have not really made any tangible thing from it for now.You can submit a photo album to Amazon kindle just the same way you upload an ebook there.

Just sign up with Amazon Kindle using your Google account and upload to your account,I think the format is jpg.

Another popular site is Shutterstock,signup and start uploading and you get paid when the images are downloaded.

Fotolia is another site that I have some pictures with,you could also try them with your pictures.

These are the three I'm working with for them.They're very legit and also pay.Try also to upload your own original photos don't get photos from the internet,like Amazon even if it your own personal photo and they are already uploaded on your social media accounts,don't include them or you delete them from your account before including them to be uploaded to the site.

ipol12

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super explained, thanks for the links, I will try and do some interesting photos, so I try to sell them.
You can try them. If you have a DLSR camera, that might work for you.
Selling of photos for money is quite real but I don't know,have not really made any tangible thing from it for now.You can submit a photo album to Amazon kindle just the same way you upload an ebook there.

Just sign up with Amazon Kindle using your Google account and upload to your account,I think the format is jpg.

Another popular site is Shutterstock,signup and start uploading and you get paid when the images are downloaded.

Fotolia is another site that I have some pictures with,you could also try them with your pictures.

These are the three I'm working with for them.They're very legit and also pay.Try also to upload your own original photos don't get photos from the internet,like Amazon even if it your own personal photo and they are already uploaded on your social media accounts,don't include them or you delete them from your account before including them to be uploaded to the site.
You can add Snapwire I think. We can earn a living through our photos. However, you should have good photos to sell.

K

kakfat

I have heard of shutter. com long ago, it has good reviews and very easy to work it, make sure your images are of high quality and nice for users to download

Po1son

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are a professional then I will advise you to try selling your photos on Shutterstock. I have an account over there and I am still struggling to get my photos approved. You can also sell your photos through an app called FOAP.

anorona

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are a professional then I will advise you to try selling your photos on Shutterstock. I have an account over there and I am still struggling to get my photos approved. You can also sell your photos through an app called FOAP.

I also read about foap, it seems a nice app to sell photo to. Infact, you can get $50 for comissions on your photo. There are brand like nivea who buys photo from foap.

Bradley Edwards

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.bradjeredw123.wixsite.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm a professional photographer and I want to sell my photos for money. What is the best program to join?
There are many out there. I suggest you go use YouTube as your source. If its out there, someone made a video about it. You can decide which one is better for you.

M

Medowriter

Like lovely and earlier posters have suggested it is good give those sites mentioned a shot cos those are the same sites that I also know about, the pay may be little but with patience and perseverance you will smile some day.

K

kaphokz

I suggest that you should sell it on foap(dot)com :) it is the one which I tested but you can try other sites

S

SUPER SINGH

Like lovely and earlier posters have suggested it is good give those sites mentioned a shot cos those are the same sites that I also know about, the pay may be little but with patience and perseverance you will smile some day.

I haven't seen anyone earned a good amount from selling photos. Though there are websites like PHOTOBUCKET but i feel its very difficult to earn from them and take a longer amount of time.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen anyone earned a good amount from selling photos. Though there are websites like PHOTOBUCKET but i feel its very difficult to earn from them and take a longer amount of time.
I think you are right about it.Anyway if he has that passion to take photos,why not to try to make some bucksout of it?Maybe he can earn even more.In online world the success pops up,when you at less expect it.