Where to Sell Amazon Gift Cards for PayPal Money?

L

Lovely

I believe paxtrading .com is a great site for sale of Amazon gift card and the good thing is that one can actually buy and get paid in different ways as well.They exchange for PayPal, BTC,cedi,RMBetc and the support system is available 24/7

H

Holdings

In my country we have individuals that buy Giftcards at a very good rate, the secret is that you shouldn't be hurry to sell and contact different exchanger to know the best and you can also sell on forums as suggested by some earlier posters

THESUPERSINGH

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I have heard of websites on which we can sell our Gift card but it will be at lesser price and many are even selling at Facebook and on other forums but they need to sell at a lower price than the Gift card.

BMF Tokens
I wouldn't sell them on websites that buy them. You will end up not making as much as the card is worth. I've always sold my Amazon Gift Cards on Ebay with lots of success. They usually sell within a couple of days for the value of the card. It's a win win!

hsukK

BMF Tokens
You could create an account on Gameflip and sell it there. From what I remember they take 8% commission fee after the card is sold.

BMF Tokens
for me, better sell the GC to someone else, then buy crypto using coinbase.
OK. Thank you. I appreciate your wise advise. Coinbase has been suggested to me. I take it that your experience with Coinbase has been positive. Correct? There is another thread at this forum discussing Coinbase-vs-Blockchain and it's about the wallets getting hacked.

otomatis

BMF Tokens
OK. Thank you. I appreciate your wise advise. Coinbase has been suggested to me. I take it that your experience with Coinbase has been positive. Correct? There is another thread at this forum discussing Coinbase-vs-Blockchain and it's about the wallets getting hacked.
i've use both of blockchain.info and coinbase.com as my wallet and it's sometime giving an email about someone trying to login into my account. i don't really care about it, as long as i didn't login to the wallets, i'll never click any links from any email.

tip: always use their mobile apps, so you can use it on the go without login to web wallet and no need to reconfirm by links given from their email.