Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

Where to Sell Amazon Gift Cards for PayPal Money?

MackBoost

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try https://www.zeek.me gift card marketplace and there's 7% fee of the card value.

Anyways to actually sell your gift card you must put the price at least 10% less than value of your voucher to sell it faster.

M

MisterW

Last time I tried to sell my Amazon gift card I end up losing 30% of it's actual value in exchange for PayPal. Pretty bad!

otomatis

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.utomo.id
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know a friends from blackhat forums that bought on 80% of it's value, accept no limit amount, from $1~unlimited.
already sell to him several times and got paid within a few minutes when he's online.
but i can't recomend him since it's from blackhat forums and many scam out there :)

SuncicaZ

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can find a lot of groups on Face book that are doing similar things, you can check there if someone wants to exchange money on Pay Pal for Amazon gift cards.

X

xXInfectedXx

There is probably a way that you can sell your Anazon Gift Cards to PayPal but it could it most likely include serveral risks including loss of money W during conversation, or being scammed. If it was me, I would just use your Amazon Gift Card on the Amazon website to buy items which they offer.

castbound castboundoski

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you could look at quickcashmi and gameflip services ? They both offer trading / selling amazon gift cards for real money. If you decide to take a look at their services I would like to know the result. Keep me informed. Thanks.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think gyft company sells the gift cards. And it seems to be working in those sites. Also it being non expiring type of the card. I am guessing there seems to be a good demand in the market for the same. I guess we have to wait and see how the same works out for others. Another site that I have seen is that some where you can buy bitcoin and then exchange for the amazon cards. that can be one option.

otomatis

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.utomo.id
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've found a websites called purse.io you can sell Amazon GC to them, and you get bitcoins, then use xapo.com as bitcoin wallets and withdraw your money directly to banks :)

S

SHOHANA

Here I have a friend who is a buyer of dollar so I sell my paypal dollar to he but I don't have clear idea about Amazon gift card as I never won or earned.

otomatis

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.utomo.id
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I have a friend who is a buyer of dollar so I sell my paypal dollar to he but I don't have clear idea about Amazon gift card as I never won or earned.
why not directly withdraw from paypal to bank accounts? it's more safe for your account.
selling paypal balances could make your account in danger. paypal can deactive your accounts.
i've already got 1 paypal accounts got striked. :(

S

SHOHANA

why not directly withdraw from paypal to bank accounts? it's more safe for your account.
selling paypal balances could make your account in danger. paypal can deactive your accounts.
i've already got 1 paypal accounts got striked. :(
Recently I started to sell my dollars its more profitable than bank transferring. Last few years I withdraw money for bank.

L

Lovely

There's a thread on Narialand sponsored by a guy that buys Amazon giftcard in returns for paypal.you could just check it out on Narialand.com.From reviews there I think it legit.

X

xXInfectedXx

You can't legally. I've went on Live Chat - Amazon and asked them and they said it's not possible, and it's also against there TOS. I wouldn't reccomend it and that's the information I found out and if you are unsure ask them

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I started to sell my dollars its more profitable than bank transferring. Last few years I withdraw money for bank.
You do this with local money transfer? That seems like a good business if you can do this on larger and scaled level up there.

S

SHOHANA

You do this with local money transfer? That seems like a good business if you can do this on larger and scaled level up there.
Not business for me as I got the same amount just I can save the mastercard's annual fee this way, the exchanger doing business by those dollars.

S

SUPER SINGH

I don't think there is a place to see and you are required to sell at discount so it won't be worth for anyone. If you still wanna sell you can sell at BMF market place and places like that on other forums.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to know if there is any possibility to sell Amazon gift cards; if yes then we will join any site that pays with Amazon gift cards. However there actually no real site which busy Amazon cards for first or cryptocurrncies.

K

kanchan18

there are many platforms which allows gift to be purchased or bought. u need to join them and upload ur offer. if ur card gets sold u will receive payments instantly.