Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where to invest 200$ and have a passive income?

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you can have some books on Amazon prime with that amount.Amazon sell the books for you and you make passive income from it. You just need to pay good writers on freelaning sites to write for you. Get a designer to design the cover and you are done.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
I would prefer to invest your $200 to buy energi cryptocurrency and stake it by setting up the masternode and turning on computer for 24 hours. You earn energi based on amount of energi staked.

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many ways which you can invest your money online,
If you have such amount of money then try invest in forex trading but ensure that you have the proper skills you can trade with.
Forex is all about loss and gain so its better to invest what you can afford to loss, you can invest in pamm account where an expert can trade for you .
I won't recommend HYIP for any serious investor since the program is not reliable,you can buy stock and keep for yourself is part of future investment.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
You can also invest in various projects that related to the evolution of a new cryptocurrency or a token. Just like participating in selfdrop and ico of legitimate projects.

eltoro

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can earn 1% return daily for 6 months on your investment with Bitsoft Network. Based in Utah, USA. Daily payouts. Very lucrative bitsoftnnetwork.github.io

eltoro

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can earn 1% return daily for 6 months on your investment with Bitsoft Network. Based in Utah, USA. Daily payouts. Very lucrative bitsoftnnetwork.github.io
Sorry made a typo it's bitsoftnetwork.github.io

Junato

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i was asking where should i invest 200$ and have a passive income?
Earning passive income is easy you don't have to spend time to work or anything. You just need to get people to do all the work for you. Here are three of my favorite ways.

- referral programs. This is an awesome way to make a full time passive income. You can simply sign up with referral programs that pay a percentage of what your referrals earn for a lifetime, go on forums and social media platforms like Facebook groups, YouTube etc and promote these programs for free or you pay Google, YouTube, and Facebook ads to promote them for you and you will be earning lifetime commissions for work your referrals do.

- services. You can get services like logo designing or writing services and then outsource the work to freelancers on platforms like Fiverr at a cheaper rate and then you will earn money for other people's work which will make your income passive.

- affiliate marketing. Ok people always tell you that you can create a website or a YouTube channel which is great because you will be getting paid everyday for work you did once but you still need to take time to create content. So what if I told you that you could earn as much as the top affiliates without a website or creating content. It is easy. Just pay people to promote those products for you. You can agree to pay them a percentage of your earnings or you pay them a fixed price per week

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Referral commissions are good way to earn only I the site is paying and legitimate , otherwise it's not worth to invest on promoting the referral links.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Yeah exactly no hyip sites are legit , sone of them pay only at the beginning and doesn't pay after some days , so it's not worth to invest in hyips.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Pm me... I do have but not website
Instead of pm , please tell it here so we all can get advantage and including you reom your referral link , I have seen pm but post the referral link only if you have a payment proof.

red2tango

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy a games hack website (i.e. Clash of Clans free coins) and rank it on Google for about $200 total cost. I make about $50-$80 per month on that.

clshaw

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can invest it to someone you know. Then, ask for return for a specific number of months or weeks. Just have an agreement with him regarding this.

extrapromotion

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
extrapromotion.blogspot.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only came to see the comments because I would also like to know

I can only advise you to be careful. Do not fall for SCAMS. More than 99% of "investment", "mining" and "earning" sites online are scams,
especially those fake telegram bots, "generators", "doublers", "binary option investments" and what not...
If you wish to invest in stable and sustainable programs, I can recommend you these two programs that really stand out from all the garbage out there:

1. MTI
2. MPT

Use my links if you wish to thank me for the information.
Happy earnings!

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$200 is way too low for most investments. Why don't you use that money to buy some courses on Udemy, learn from that, and make some money with the skills you acquired.

virta77

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
paxful.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$200 is way too low for most investments. Why don't you use that money to buy some courses on Udemy, learn from that, and make some money with the skills you acquired.
Why buy to learn how to make money online there are thousands of videos through which you can get good advice and knowledge for making money in different legit sites like Fiverr, amazon,seoclerk etc.