Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

Where to Invest 100$ and Get REAL profit ?

Astronautsun

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
SatoshiHill.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
There are lot of options like investing in cloud mining companies that are legit. And also the sponsored companies like Colombix , Bitluck.

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't suggest cloud mining since there only few that are legit and people could be scammed easily since most of them comes in form of hyip sites which is very bad

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you trade with it instead. Since you are talking about real profit here . Buying and selling for a profit is more real to me.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can try creating your own blog or a website that you think a lot of people are interested in. You can also use your money to cryptocurrencies trading. Less risk and you can make profit if you start huge amount of money.

Bookwormlux

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you trade with it instead. Since you are talking about real profit here . Buying and selling for a profit is more real to me.
That's a better option. Since he doesn't have much money. Trading would be better , no need risking your money in some schemes that would rip you off it. Buy at low price and sell when the price is high.

JohanV

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All online investments carry risk but sometimes you get lucky and find one that pays really well.
Such an investment is LoanTech.top.
This platform just Pays and Pays.
I started with only $10 (current minimum is $30) I have increased my investment to$76 and have withdrawn $194.86.
I have attached my latest withdrawal
If you want to have a look, here's the link
You can find other sites that I earn from here
If you have any questions please contact me.

Attachments

• Payment-036.jpg
    Payment-036.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a better option. Since he doesn't have much money. Trading would be better , no need risking your money in some schemes that would rip you off it. Buy at low price and sell when the price is high.
My point exactly,if one needs a profit that is real and not some bogus kind of profit that I by luck then the best bet will be working with a more tangible approach

Bookwormlux

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My point exactly,if one needs a profit that is real and not some bogus kind of profit that I by luck then the best bet will be working with a more tangible approach
Trading crypto currencies has made many people make money than most other investment. Especially if you have people desperate to sell theirs at a low rate, you would find it easy.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are lot of options like investing in cloud mining companies that are legit. And also the sponsored companies like Colombix , Bitluck.
Which cloud mining companies are tagged as legitimate that you know off and have verified?

Bookwormlux

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All online investments carry risk but sometimes you get lucky and find one that pays really well.
Such an investment is LoanTech.top.
This platform just Pays and Pays.
I started with only $10 (current minimum is $30) I have increased my investment to$76 and have withdrawn $194.86.
I have attached my latest withdrawal
If you want to have a look, here's the link
You can find other sites that I earn from here
If you have any questions please contact me.
Wow
You are really making money from this site. I hope to make some little money and consider this site. I believe it presents a more cool way to earn money, considering your payment proofs.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a great project idea that am selling out but the minimum investment is about $1000.Am currently setting up ideas to promote it and its gonna work really great.Let me know in private message so you get full info.

JohanV

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow
You are really making money from this site. I hope to make some little money and consider this site. I believe it presents a more cool way to earn money, considering your payment proofs.
Yes LoanTech has certainly exceeded my expectations and I look forward to a long association with them.
All the money I have "invested" I have earned on line. None has come from my pocket.
If you want a reliable earner then I heartily recommend SerpClix, not an investment site but a very rewarding Pay to Click site.

Bookwormlux

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes LoanTech has certainly exceeded my expectations and I look forward to a long association with them.
All the money I have "invested" I have earned on line. None has come from my pocket.
If you want a reliable earner then I heartily recommend SerpClix, not an investment site but a very rewarding Pay to Click site.
Thanks for the recommendation. I would look up to it when I am ready. Right now there are whole lots of things limiting my joining more earning sites.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Which cloud mining companies are tagged as legitimate that you know off and have verified?

Bitluck , minutes.cc , eobot , Genesis mining. These cloud mining sites are legitimate as of now.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bitluck , minutes.cc , eobot , Genesis mining. These cloud mining sites are legitimate as of now.
Thanks for the clarity,like you have put it.They are looking reliable as for now.Sadly my mornitor has not graded them as the most stable hyips to date.The thing with hyips is that its like a game.I think I will only be investing in a platform that accepts PayPal and bank wire as some of thier payment system because I can report that fraud to my bank.

Astronautsun

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
SatoshiHill.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best till now its been SatoshiHill Instant Withdraw ! minimum withdraw 1 $
5% Referral Commission plus 100 Satoshi for every Register !
Thanks you for your opinions

Attachments

• BTC.png
    BTC.png
    323.5 KB · Views: 24

infinitytech

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should invest $100 in buying a website and start blogging and devoting your time in it which will surely yield good profit out of it!