Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

Where to get a good Cover for your E-book?

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Zihann

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started ebook writing some months ago and now am done with the writing,I need a good digital cover for the e-book,who know how to design one or where do you think I can get a good ebook cover at a moderate prize.
You can search on Upwork,fiverr,freelancer etc.
Where you surely find the workers who is giving this types of services..
But i think you’ve to pay charge too so better talk to a person directly. don’t go over this type of site if You're tryna save some money

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you can design the cover then design it yourself. If you can't then try a more specialized freelance platform for graphic design like 99designs.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
to save yourself a lot of money, i would advice you to learn about design, or atleast photoshop basics, making a cover for an e-book is usually not a hard task and more like a creativity matter

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are talking about something general while am focusing on a particular subject,let me break it down some ebook need expensive cover that can only be design by professionals and you are talking about photshop this is just for cheap and simple ebook which may not even need cover at some instant.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I suggest you check these sites for your professional book cover desgins, postmywall.com,Canvas.com and spark.adobe.com should be able to solve your challenge.

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that was exactly what I did on fivrr, I hire a client for a fee this client deliver the work in an efficient way,its very rare to get a good cover designer this days,the one you willl see will look so expensive that an average man can never afford to pay.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freelancing sites such as fiverr or upwork is the best place to get a good digital cover. It might be expensive but be rest assured you will get the best service

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freelancing sites such as fiverr or upwork is the best place to get a good digital cover. It might be expensive but be rest assured you will get the best service
I will prefer fiverr there are alot of ebook cover producers there but I come across one site that is called 'canva'I beleived that they can do more better thou I havnt use their services before,but if you have ready money to purchase it directly then you should use fiverr

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes that was exactly what I did on fivrr, I hire a client for a fee this client deliver the work in an efficient way,its very rare to get a good cover designer this days,the one you willl see will look so expensive that an average man can never afford to pay.
I think there are other worker or microjob site you can try like for instance rapidworker and others maybe you could get a client through that means that could help you do the job

BullyMaguire

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on what kind of ebook you're making. Ofcourse it wi be much of a convenient if you can do the editing yourself. For best results i suggest you just look for a commission or someone who do it for a few bucks. There you can even be specific.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try canva as well I think you can really get some good designs there for the work you have put up and just hope you have all the marketing strategies in mind to help your book sale.As the cover aswel has alot to do with that.