Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where to Exchange these Crypto Currencies?

mooooo

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Binance coin should be able to Exchange on Binance exchange site, you can use MEW, omniwaller or coinomi to easily swap tether, as for others I have no knowledge about them. Thanks

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
You can try kucoin to exchange USD-COIN to ethereum or Bitcoin. USDT or Tether can be exchanged in the same site , kucoin. Exchange BNB in Binance and Huobi token in Huobi global

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
How can we earn this USD-coin , is it a token or an already launched coin in the market. I know tether to be in existence for a while now .
It is similar to Tether , both USDC and Tether are stablecoind valued at $1 each. I don't think there any faucets for USDC. You can convert other cryptocurrencies to USDC in kucoin exchanger. It is already launched coin in market

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought it was can be earned through faucets or mining .So we can only earn them through coin conversion or buying it from exchange?

Jon_Hodl

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
BitcoinCaseStudies.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use smaller exchanges like Flyp.me and find others on CoinSwitch to see the easiest way to dump those coins.

Depending on where you live, it might be best to just sell them on Binance.com or if you live in the US, you can use Binance.US.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always prefer to sell my coins outrightly than just exchange them but if you insist in exchanging then try kucoin I believe you will prefer it there.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The reason why sometimes you may need to exchange some of these coins is that some local exchangers don't beyond bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum, ripple etc so when you have doge coin or tether you have to exchange.

brent_abella

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Binance coin or BNB can be exchange on its exchanger platform which is Binance. Both USDC and USDT can be exchange in Binance too. HOUBI can be exchange HOUBI trading platform

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you can exchange the coin on changelly or kucoin ,but that of bnb or binance coin could be exchanged on binance websites ,you can swap to btc,ETH,etc

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Equinoxx

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.faucetcrypto.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the fee they charge for each exchange of coin low like that of binance,what's the percentage,i am interested in knowing more about the site

It's more of an aggregator site where you can see pricing of different exchanges like Binance, Okex, Changenow etc. You can choose the best exchange from the list and do the exchange.

For e.g, I selected HitBTC from the list which offered the highest exchange value for BTC to TRX. Coinswitch is rated high in Trustpilot. You can see an example in the screenshot below: Coinswitch....

Attachments

• coinswitch.jpg
    coinswitch.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 16

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's more of an aggregator site where you can see pricing of different exchanges like Binance, Okex, Changenow etc. You can choose the best exchange from the list and do the exchange.

For e.g, I selected HitBTC from the list which offered the highest exchange value for BTC to TRX. Coinswitch is rated high in Trustpilot. You can see an example in the screenshot below: Coinswitch....

Havd checked on google about the site and other site just now its legit , I will register for the site and do the exchange I want to ,do they also offer stable coin like usdt ,pax ,etc exchange

Equinoxx

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.faucetcrypto.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Havd checked on google about the site and other site just now its legit , I will register for the site and do the exchange I want to ,do they also offer stable coin like usdt ,pax ,etc exchange

Yes, I did due diligence by reading reviews of the site and then successfully made my exchange. I'd appreciate if you join from my link : Coinswitch

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, I did due diligence by reading reviews of the site and then successfully made my exchange. I'd appreciate if you join from my link : Coinswitch
Glad you did , I have some usdt to exchange and other coin that's why I am asking if stable coin can be exchanged , I already see the link you post

sprintx24

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have now some Crypto Currencies

and i dont know how to Exchange them for BTC or DOGE

these are them and i dont have wallets for them but i think wallet is easy to find i want place to exchange them ,

1-BINANCE COIN
2-LEO-TOKEN
3-HUOBI-TOKEN
4-USD-COIN
5-TETHER

You simply can't go wrong with a non custodial instant exchange platform like ChangeNow. Not only will you be able to exchange your cryptocurrencies with over 500 cryptocurrency pairs available, you can actually do it in as little as 3 minutes and have your transactions completed and sent to your wallet of choice. All these with some of the best exchange rates in the industry. Changenow is as simple as it can get and doesn't require any technical knowledge as the platform is completely user friendly, highly secure and fluid. Best part is, you don't even need to go through the complexities of registrations associated with centralized exchanges.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coin switch what are the exact coins that one can exchange here and how low is the charge on this site. I'm looking for a more lesser fee charging site for my coins