Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where can I sell Bitcoins for the highest prices?

Fahad IFDx

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

cezar78

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can sell BTC for highest price on localbitcoins, depending on payment method. You can charge even 20% above market price when you sell for paypal

Fahad IFDx

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You meant sell bitcoins for fiat money like bank or PayPal?
Yes, brother.
You can sell BTC for highest price on localbitcoins, depending on payment method. You can charge even 20% above market price when you sell for paypal
Thank you so much for the info, bro.

pras111

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you want to sell bitcoin at a very high price, maybe you can sell it on the local bitcoin market. because in local bitcoin today the price of bitcoin can reach 24000 $ in iran because of the effects of tension with America.

saman786

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I would like to know where I can sell bitcoins for the highest price?

Please share the best Exchanges or Trading platforms that you know and trust.

Thank you.
Hy
Am a exchanger...
Also I know about the trusted exchangers and experienced traders...
Instantly payment...
Do you intrested now????
How much btc you want to be exchange?????

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hy
Am a exchanger...
Also I know about the trusted exchangers and experienced traders...
Instantly payment...
Do you intrested now????
How much btc you want to be exchange?????
I'm also interested in exchanging my Bitcoin. Though I don't know how much you exchange for.mayhe you could the equivalent of the amount in dollars to my PayPal while I send the Bitcoin to your wallet.do you any escrow Service?

leithy

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to coinmarketcap.com you can check the price of bitcoin at all listed exchanges. It is possible to do some arbitrage trading when you see a large enough difference in the price. Remember to take into acount trading costs.
Be careful exchanging bitcoin for paypal due to risk of chargebacks.

rudas

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitroz exchange allows you to conveniently exchange your Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin for cash and receive the funds almost instantly in your PayPal Skrill And Bank account. The best part? Its Easy Secure And Fast non custodial exchange You dont need to submit any documents kyc to exchange your Bitcoin on Bitroz.

mooooo

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitroz exchange allows you to conveniently exchange your Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin for cash and receive the funds almost instantly in your PayPal Skrill And Bank account. The best part? Its Easy Secure And Fast non custodial exchange You dont need to submit any documents kyc to exchange your Bitcoin on Bitroz.

i am from egypt can i sell crypto on this site for bank account or i cant ?

Crypto Twist

Platinum Member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
crypto-twist.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Searched for it, but couldn't get much info about this site and no payment proofs or reviews. If you have exchanged in this site, please share some proofs so that we can trust this platform.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was introduced by a friend to changehigh.com. It is so easy to exchange bitcoins with cash there. The problem is that the only payment method is PayPal. They are promising to add more payment methods soon. I have used it twice and it pays well with profit. You also get your money in PayPal within one hour of exchange.

Crypto Twist

Platinum Member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
crypto-twist.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was introduced by a friend to changehigh.com. It is so easy to exchange bitcoins with cash there. The problem is that the only payment method is PayPal. They are promising to add more payment methods soon. I have used it twice and it pays well with profit. You also get your money in PayPal within one hour of exchange.

How many times have you used this exchange? I have read a lot of reviews and most of the people complaining about their Verified PayPal account getting banned.

Daniel001

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would want to find a buyer then, and bargain towards a fixed price. Yobit site will actually do the trick.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would want to find a buyer then, and bargain towards a fixed price. Yobit site will actually do the trick.
Yes, I think sometimes using a specific buyer is better for higher price than using an exchanger because a lot of times exchangers have a fixed price for their exchanges and at the same time take their fees too. At the end of the day the exchanges isn't worth it like when you source for a buyer to exchange with the person.