Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where can I invest 15$ and get profits?

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please I have 15$ and am looking for a site where I can invest and get profits...........

Payment wallet: Perfect Money 💰
I suggest you should try weshareabundace, it has been operating for months now and it still pays. The minimum you can invest is $2 and you receive $0.1 daily for a month.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you could invest such amount and buy shares from fast earn site to maximize your earning then you are good to go , i have friends who make profit from it

MRizwan530

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please I have 15$ and am looking for a site where I can invest and get profits...........

You should invest in cryptocurrency only cryptocurrency can give you 100% are more than 100% profit otherwise there is no one business that can give you profit on $15.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If the person had Invested $15 in ethereum earlier this year he would have earned $28 by now , if he had Invested $15 in bitcoin cash few days ago he would have earn $23 by now.

Shahid14

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I will recommend to you that you need to invest in cryptocurrency, you can invest in different coins from there and get the profit in good amount from there.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will recommend to you that you need to invest in cryptocurrency, you can invest in different coins from there and get the profit in good amount from there.
Yeah , i don't think there is legit and moderately safe investment online other than Crypto currencies if you know the needed information about Investing on it carefully.

skylamc

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I would recommend you to invest in a cryptocurrencies, but it depends which term do you prefer (long/short). There are also hyips and cloud mining sites but be careful of scams and remember about risk - it's yours.

Humbu

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$15 is a bit small amount to invest, but if you want to do it for long term rather buy cheap crypto coins as they still have a huge chance of growth. There's a lot available, you just need to choose what you like

Joelk

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to get enough profit then kindly increase the amount. But you can still invest in sites that are legit and reward you handsomely. I would have suggested sites but it won't make sense if I recommend something that I know not

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$15 is a bit small amount to invest, but if you want to do it for long term rather buy cheap crypto coins as they still have a huge chance of growth. There's a lot available, you just need to choose what you like
$15 may not that really be too small you can start forex trading with it even the crypto trading someone can start with that amount but if you need something that is a bit higher then I will suggest that you keep the money for it to rise higher a bit then invest in an online store where you sold digital item.

Humbu

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$15 may not that really be too small you can start forex trading with it even the crypto trading someone can start with that amount but if you need something that is a bit higher then I will suggest that you keep the money for it to rise higher a bit then invest in an online store where you sold digital item.
I don't have much information regarding forex but from what I have heard is that you need enough money for a start as small accounts can easily crush. I might be wrong though

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no investment without risk my advice is buy bitcoin or ethereum and hold for some period when it appreciate more than your buying price you can sell
I think this business is a good business but sometime you might buy that bitcoin and hold for the price to rise so you can sell it for profit but its exceeded the duration you expect it to rise that is why I go for forex trading and am still trading it now ewhen I open my pc and login to my account place an ordder and set stoploss and take profit I can then go ahead close the system then check back latar,its always easy for me to trade forex then crypto.