Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Where can i get a well paying site for just watching video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Beermoneyforum is the best place to earn BMF points(real money) by watching videos available in marketplace. Usually admin and some members post videos in marketplace. Other than BMF , I suggest you ESfaucets to earn from YouTube videos in their Ptc section.

You can also try video offerwalls like Hideout.tv

Klose

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thanks
Beermoneyforum is the best place to earn BMF points(real money) by watching videos available in marketplace. Usually admin and some members post videos in marketplace. Other than BMF , I suggest you ESfaucets to earn from YouTube videos in their Ptc section.

You can also try video offerwalls like Hideout.tv

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is one app called TV-Two which pays you in their own coins for watching youtube videos and you can also earn by claiming daily reward and by doing other offers. Best part is no ads in youtube.

whatmaybemaybe

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hideout tv is the one i use,, you get a daily bonus , just for logging in... you have to remember to check that you are signed in for your first visit of the day , otherwise you wont get paid for anything... also , some days there are more paid adverts than others, and you have to switch channels a few times along the way to try to get as many as possible,, but i like it ,, you can just run in in background, no need to sit and watch :)

Dokken

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please need a legit site to make an earning by watching simple videos... pls any ideas?

Your content has nothing to deal with airdrops, so why you posted it here in weong section ? You may search "TV TWO" onplay store very easy app to make $2 a month (yes pay is low because TTV price drops but if rise 10x you get saved TTV as $20). App got 4.7 and became popular already. Clipclaps another app not sure if it pays people have mixed feeling about its pay. Need verified paypal for clipclaps.

AravindAkshan

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bmf is good place to earn in marketplace by watching YouTube videos. Mr.B himself posts many YouTube videos , my friends said

whatmaybemaybe

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i use the below

as you can run in background, while you do other things,, you are not going to earn loads , but a little each day add up over time, you have various options on where to cash out,, plus a daily bonus just for logging into to site

i cash out to

i think there are some links to other pay for view video sites there as well,, worth checking out if you have a few mins spare
hope the above helps you a bit

brent_abella

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
You can find it here in this forum. There are lists of earning sites here thru watching videos. Make sure to check if it is tagged as LEGIT for your assurance on getting paid. Also, check for NEW tagged thread sites

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Almost all rewarding apps available in this forum earn you money by watching videos, market place has offers that earn you by watching videos. Remember that most of apps pay little amount.

Kurko55

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Videos doesn't pay that mutch, but like hideout.tv gives at least something for it.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Videos doesn't pay that mutch, but like hideout.tv gives at least something for it.
It will be nice if you share more details about the site since you have mentioned it earlier, like the minimum payment amount , the kind of offers available in the site.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
There is an offerwall called Hideout.tv where you can earn money by watching videos. It is supported only in few countries especially tier 1 , and it is seen in many ptc and gpt sites.

yoo.jong

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firstly, you need bandwidth to seamlessly stream videos. Your earnings get to rock bottom when videos aren’t buffering quick enough for you. Secondly, you need a payment account that’s accepted by the network and your territory. Some networks pay you to do that. Nevertheless, only a few of them are legit.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the Hideout TV site is for first tier countries and I do not think people from third tier countries could really make much there
It is the reason why paid forums, dropshipping, affiliate marketing etc are the best alternative for tier 2 to 3 countries not offer walls or survey sites.

moneytips22

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please need a legit site to make an earning by watching simple videos... pls any ideas?

Get 15 LBC FREE
Try a new content sharing platform online, and get free crypto everyday !!!

Just login everyday and watch 10 videos (as there is a limit),
Post something everyday, it can either be an image or a video, helps your daily reward,
Also repost other peoples videos and images, this will help in your daily reward,
View paidbeta content, you will have to pay LBC for this, but you will also get some LBC back as it's in beta test at the moment,
If you post something consistently every day, this will help you gain more followers, and in turn reach more target rewards,
Make a comment on other posts to help you get discovered and gain more followers,
Follow other people to get discovered,

If you complete all of the above consistently everyday on the platform, you will get more LBC, but you have to be consistent !!!
Hope this helps. Sign Up Here

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay. Please if all these you have stated are truly paying? Can you tip me on how to earn from all those. I will be willing to learn if you are to say.
It depend on the one you choose to focus as you may need to known that making money from drop shipping , afflliate marketing or trading Crypto currencies will require you to invest money .

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay I get you bro. Just thinking about affiliate marketing and I have heard it pays a lot especially if you know how to promote the product. Any paying affiliate marketing you involved in lately?
Yeah , it a good way to make money if you find a good niche and you promote hot selling products,these are mostly achieved when you opt for paid traffics because reasonable percentage do convert

Status
Not open for further replies.