Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK What's the best CPM Ad network ?

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,
please i want the best CPM network work with T.E .!
There's no decent advertising CPM network that accepts TE traffic, if there is one most likely pays $0.01 per 1000 hits and that's not profitable. Many people try running yllix ads or propeller ads and once they discover the traffic source they are banned.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buysell ads and carbon ads are known for the highest industry rates as of now. Though it's not easy to get into their network. I am guessing that there are very few set of companies which are making use of them. That's why the company is of premium level. You can say that networks such as them would want high quality brand website. In such case I suggest sticking with media.net and adsense.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buysell ads and carbon ads are known for the highest industry rates as of now. Though it's not easy to get into their network. I am guessing that there are very few set of companies which are making use of them. That's why the company is of premium level. You can say that networks such as them would want high quality brand website. In such case I suggest sticking with media.net and adsense.
Impossible because @Younes Afias said he wants to monetize TE = Traffic Exchange traffic.
Adsense will ban his account in no time. :Stop:

suresh

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B What is the cpm rate from both sites? I checked the ylix site and the minimum payout is good.
@Younes Afias
Traffic exchange credits are not a worth and no one accepts such useless traffic. Just use your PTC reffrral links to gain referrals.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B What is the cpm rate from both sites? I checked the ylix site and the minimum payout is good.
@Younes Afias
Traffic exchange credits are not a worth and no one accepts such useless traffic. Just use your PTC reffrral links to gain referrals.

Yeah, minimum payout is only $1 by PayPal, they accept even adult traffic from all countries. They have banner ads, redirecting ads, inApp banner ads, slider ads, PopUp / PopUnder / TabUp / TabUnder Ads, Layer ads and direct link.

Unfortunately, you'll have to test yourself and see the average daily CPM you get with your traffic type.

MegaMan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bad experience with propeller ads complained once that there is a problem in my earnings they didn't reply and when I removed their ad codes they mailed me many times to get back!

suresh

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, minimum payout is only $1 by PayPal, they accept even adult traffic from all countries. They have banner ads, redirecting ads, inApp banner ads, slider ads, PopUp / PopUnder / TabUp / TabUnder Ads, Layer ads and direct link.

Unfortunately, you'll have to test yourself and see the average daily CPM you get with your traffic type.
Thanks for the information, will see to apply with them once my site getting enough traffic. I am looking to use CPM ads since adsense is not showing related ads against content.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impossible because @Younes Afias said he wants to monetize TE = Traffic Exchange traffic.
Adsense will ban his account in no time. :Stop:
Oh I missed that important detail. Let's assume that he does it safely for some time. This will reduce the adsense CPM value. And maybe at first his account will be smartpriced. And then second the account is going to be getting lot of warnins on traffic. Finally if google adsense sees this part long enough. Then surely he would be getting the ban from the adsense account. So TE is not a good strategy. Nice catch by the way, I missed that "TE" part :D

L

Lovely

I think Google adsense will have been your best option but with your TE usage,it will be impossible because you can't use traffic exchange with it or else you're risking your account.But you could try UberCPM,Adbuff or possibly try media.net.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Google adsense will have been your best option but with your TE usage,it will be impossible because you can't use traffic exchange with it or else you're risking your account.But you could try UberCPM,Adbuff or possibly try media.net.
LOL Google adsense bans TE based traffic pretty quickly. They are tired of these TE users who cheat with the bot traffic. most o the youtube based traffic is gone this way. You can see that there are always time when the people make use of the TE and try to get the accounts banned. so you can see that they should be thinking more about the CPM network that leads to fake and false traffic. So better to go with the ad networks that add the value and not some fake traffic and cheating.

Younes Afias

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, thank you I'll try these sites, are there other sites that accept traffic exchange.
Important : If you have more sites do not forget to share with me and thank you very much .
Thanks

Jamesblogger

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My site was just rejected in Adsense but it is not the end of the world I think. I tried Popads since it is so far have the best reviews but whenever I use it on my site I feel uncomfortable and want to leave my own site Lol. Maybe those are just for Korean drama sites or those torrent sites. I am now looking for alternative CPM ad provider.

Jamesblogger

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did they say when you got rejected? Can you tell us your site maybe we can help you out?

My site is: https://kumitaonlineph.com/ like an extra income online sites - have some affiliate links - I know my site design SUCKS big time haha ( not my forte) But all of my content are 100% original and not copied from other sites. Even Photos are all mine. My site is just 2 or 3 months old with around 50 to 200 visitors / day.
My adsense is from youtube and I tried to upgrade it to host also my website but it was rejected

Right now I am trying Yllix, Thanks for the help

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.
Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
  • It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
  • Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
  • Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know my site design SUCKS big time haha
That's a reason you got rejected.
Second is navigation. It's very bad. A visitor can hardly navigate your site.
Third, you barely have 12 articles and are posted as pages, not posts, you need at least 30 posts to apply for Adsense.

I just checked and I see you use Wordpress, from all the themes you choose the worst one, plus the menu, the actual navigation is very bad.
I will start uploading video tutorials on how to create a successful site from scratch, make sure to follow them and learn how to do it.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will wait for the tutorial, Adsense is not easy to get; from my side, it is better to use Adsense on third party sites where there is less chance to be rejected. Wordpress should be used for WordAds.

Jamesblogger

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a reason you got rejected.
Second is navigation. It's very bad. A visitor can hardly navigate your site.
Third, you barely have 12 articles and are posted as pages, not posts, you need at least 30 posts to apply for Adsense.

I just checked and I see you use Wordpress, from all the themes you choose the worst one, plus the menu, the actual navigation is very bad.
I will start uploading video tutorials on how to create a successful site from scratch, make sure to follow them and learn how to do it.

Thanks for the insights Mr B will definitely look to your tutorials. I always thought it is better to use Pages for each of my articles rather than posts.
I got my Astra theme and Elementor from the youtube video that I followed in making my first website.

M

Mubashar

Traffic exchange visitors will work as the same as of automated bots having no interest in your content therefore difficult to monetize I don't know a decent network for such traffic as of now