Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

What theme are you using for your WordPress site?

kattech

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know many of us here and or the ones reading this thread have WordPress powered sites. Like we all know, WordPress has lots f free and paid themes which are all fit depending on what the user wants. I have a WordPress review site and it is running on aReview theme. This theme has auto ratings which shows on the different pages as set by the author. I simply like it for it is free and best responsive. What is your theme you use and why?

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my movie site ( Movie Links) I'm using free version of Madd Magazine theme. It is good for me since it's has three column. In First column I add Search bar and latest movies, in middle is content and in right are categories.

burningflame

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I have been blogging since 2015 and I have used various themes on my blog from sahara to newspaper. Maybe newspaper is the best in my opinion because it offers a lot of customisations.

kjones

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using a popular news theme (truenews), but I would like to find one a little better - my problem is that I want to be able to showcase my authors/writers better. I have plugins taking care of putting author boxes and links in, but they only really show up if you are in an article or look on the sidebar. I want to showcase their names on the front page snippets........ and I am getting past the age of being thrilled at hacking my theme.... sigh.

quota-101

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
i'm using betube or i should say i used it in the past because i;m not actively running that site these days to be correct and precise

flyingoly

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I have blog, Im using Writers theme. It looks okay on the mobile phones too, well optimised. If you're planning to have a blog it will fit you perfectly