Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK What should I invest in for a quick turn around?

Tappman

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you want a quick profit you have to study the stats of the company you are trying to buy from if they would possibly yeild more return on profit

Tappman

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah most people involve themselves in gambling and don't know the kind of companies to invest in so they end up loosing so michy

And statistically you’re more likely to make money just investing in the market or an index fund / ETF than day trading and swing trading. A lot of people make more money selling the dream than actually playing the market. Also, you’re competing against institutional traders - people with the money to manipulate the market. Very risky business

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And statistically you’re more likely to make money just investing in the market or an index fund / ETF than day trading and swing trading. A lot of people make more money selling the dream than actually playing the market. Also, you’re competing against institutional traders - people with the money to manipulate the market. Very risky business
If I want to invest I will go for day trading and use scalping methods because the price changes in a large margin if you leave your investment

Tappman

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re interested I decided to put some money on airline stocks for long term and for swings (gambling) DFFN, NAK, GORO, AUMN, and JE. - they’re all companies that historically swing but I’m not sure whether they’ll be affected by the stimulus or not.

Tappman

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I want to invest I will go for day trading and use scalping methods because the price changes in a large margin if you leave your investment

Scalping seems like a safer bet for sure but I am not familiar enough with it yet. I’m still trying to learn how it all works before I try to act like a big shot.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S ❓ASK What should i invest my $5 on ? High Risk Investments 63
Davidro Should I invest in litecoin right now? Altcoins Forum 35
T Should I invest in cryptocurrency? Crypto Currencies 22
Salina ❕NEWS We Should Welcome All New Members!! General Chat 0
Salina SUPPORT Should BMF create category for Beauty tips? Support & Announcements 1
De-rector ❕NEWS If bitcoin should passes $14k traders should look up $20,000 Crypto Currencies 19
Salina ❓ASK Which Crypto currency should we buy and hold for future profit? General Chat 8
Salina ❓ASK Should we help needy and disabled people? General Chat 13
Emoney ❕NEWS Blockchain technology should be able to greatly boost the world economy in the future Crypto Currencies 15
H PAID How Much You Should Sell Or Buy The House? Premium Resources 0
dadayli ❓ASK Should you rely on wish.com as a dropshipper ? Businesses & Individuals 14
dadayli ❕NEWS My experience with facebook ads and why should/shouldn't you use them Traffic & Monetization 46
De-rector Banks should be able to eradicate scam. Businesses & Individuals 160
K Hello I am new here. What should I do:)? Introductions 3
westmania ❓ASK What should be done faster to meet a web project deadline faster ? Design & Programming 21
dadayli ❓ASK What you should know about Dropshipping or E-commerce Courses Businesses & Individuals 21
westmania ❓ASK Factors you should consider while investing on a site High Risk Investments 168
De-rector Should more coins be launched? Crypto Currencies 71
NoLimits15 ❓ASK Why you should generate new bitcoin addresses Bitcoin Forum 72
W ❓ASK How many videos should i upload for a new adult website, for a good SEO? Search Engine Optimization 9
Josemendez Mobile view and destop view which of them should site owners use General Chat 5
H List of airdrops you should not miss Airdrops Forum 4
H List of Airdrops you should not miss! Airdrops Forum 3
Aveatrex SUPPORT Scam websites should be removed from BMF Ads! Support & Announcements 11
kjones SUPPORT Should I see visitor message if I am logged in? Support & Announcements 1
B ❓ASK Should I experiment Traffic software? Newbie Helpdesk 0
happietappy Reasons Why You Should Take Javascript More Seriously Than PHP Design & Programming 7
André Cunha Need help choosing what app should i develop Design & Programming 9
Vendetta ❓ASK How should I start to make money online? Newbie Helpdesk 46
kattech Is it a must that my domain registrar should be my hosting as well? Domains & Web Hosting 4
I SUPPORT I double posted, and got BMF twice. Is that allowed, or should I send the BMF back to Mr B.? Support & Announcements 2
R ❓ASK What kind of part time jobs should I take? How to Make Money Online? 26
B SUPPORT Should I post the payment proof in the old thread or start a new one? Support & Announcements 2
CAMPER2030 ❓ASK How Often Should I Send Emails To My Email List ? Affiliate Marketing 26
K ❓ASK What kind of blog should i make for my first one? How to Make Money Online? 41
D What Should we use fake or real information for Social Accounts (fb,twitter) ??. General Chat 10
glenreviews Closed DECEMBER IS HERE PART2! WHY SHOULD YOU EVEN WIN? Marketplace 55
cubez Should I go with forum or a blog for graphic? Design & Programming 1
Keibah What kind of site should I stay away from? General Chat 25
K What should I do with my paypal money? General Chat 34
7chaz Do you think that my service is cheap? Should I ask more? General Chat 0
MegaMan What should I do after installing SSL certificate? Domains & Web Hosting 7
wisekim Kotlin vs Java: Should I learn Kotlin or Java? Design & Programming 6
castbound castboundoski ❓ASK Should Bitcoin be teached in school ? Bitcoin Forum 102
S How Much I should charge For An official fb cover Image Design Design & Programming 21
H ❓ASK What should I be doing to get my first Traffic? Traffic & Monetization 50
ipol12 Do you think we should pay attention to out mental health? General Chat 0
RIPPER How much should I pay for a logo? Design & Programming 32
D Online security precautions one should take General Chat 10
Website Should I buy .net domain if .com is taken? Domains & Web Hosting 13