Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

What is TRON? (TRX) PRICE & MARKET CAP!

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
General
"TRON" is an Ethereum blockchain-based decentralized entertainment protocol and "TRONIX" is a cryptocurrency token launched by it.

Earn
Buying crypto like Bitcoin, and exchanging them to TRX is the most popular way. Decentralised virtual-gifting platform Gifto has also partnered with TRON to monetize decentralized content.

Fund
TRON protocol allows users to freely use and share data as per their wish and like. Token can be stored in Ethereum blockchain enabled wallets.

Limits
There are even fake websites to scam people, Torn Foundation has warned about some sites like tronlab[.]co

Where to use
TRX can be exchanged on leading coin exchange platforms; like exchange with BTC/ETH cryptocurrencies on Binance, HitBTC or Mercatox.
upload_2017-12-17_13-42-40.png

Do you invest/use TRON (TRX)?
What is your experience/review with it?

rohanmeghani

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,
This is rohan here.
Want to know is there any good option of staking trx, win or btt and earn some as a passive income source?

Know about newpool for trx
And dapp live for btt.

Any more information would be helpful.

Raj13

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tron is the best cryptocurrency and also the best platform to consider investing in crypto rather than Ethereum platform. I would say why it is with a logic. You can easily buy Tron or its tokens (mainly USDT Tron a stablecoin) through tronlink market in the fall browser of official tronlink wallet app with small fees of like not more than 1 Tron. To buy Ethereum USDT , it costs Ethereum gas fees of sometimes$0.5 + addition exchange fees.

That's why I love Tron and Justin Son.

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think tron is an awesome coin to hold right now. You can get free coins which they give as airdrop for holding tron. Also you can stake TRX and earn too.

Raj13

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think tron is an awesome coin to hold right now. You can get free coins which they give as airdrop for holding tron. Also you can stake TRX and earn too.
Yeah but staking rewards not very good when you compare with cosmos staking. I think you can stake in binance or trust wallet. Can you tell me airdrop related to holding Tron?

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but staking rewards not very good when you compare with cosmos staking. I think you can stake in binance or trust wallet. Can you tell me airdrop related to holding Tron?
Can you tell more about the cosmos staking?
Also to answer your questions, TRX Airdrops BTT, WINk, JST coins. You just need to hold TRX, you will get Airdrop.

Raj13

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tell more about the cosmos staking?
Also to answer your questions, TRX Airdrops BTT, WINk, JST coins. You just need to hold TRX, you will get Airdrop.
Cosmos staking yield is around 12% annually I believe , while last time I searched. I think trust wallet supports Tron , cosmos and tezos staking.

AsadSharif

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't understand what is bandwidth and energy while sending Tron from tronlink. This issue is not there while sending Tron from trust wallet.

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys give some advise on this, i'm planning to invest in TRX for staking for long term. Can you guys tell about the future of TRX and is it worth investing now?

AsadSharif

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys give some advise on this, i'm planning to invest in TRX for staking for long term. Can you guys tell about the future of TRX and is it worth investing now?
Tron is not increasing these days. I was once good but now it doesn't seem to rise in its value. And also staking rewards is lower I guess everywhere for Tron.

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tron is not increasing these days. I was once good but now it doesn't seem to rise in its value. And also staking rewards is lower I guess everywhere for Tron.
Sad to hear that, can you suggest any other good coins to hold and stake for very long time (2-3 years) so that i can get some decent returns. Also whats your opinion on BTT stake on dlive.

leithy

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tron increased by 2% today. Thinking of staking for airdrop. Will look at Cosmos for staking. 12% sounds good for passive income. Will look at trustwallet.

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tron increased by 2% today. Thinking of staking for airdrop. Will look at Cosmos for staking. 12% sounds good for passive income. Will look at trustwallet.
I just looked at tron wallet and found that cosmos staking is currently 7.2% still its cool, do we require any gas fee to claim stake reward? and to deposit and all.

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at tron wallet and found that cosmos staking is currently 7.2% still its cool, do we require any gas fee to claim stake reward? and to deposit and all.Tron is not increasing these days. I was once good but now it doesn't seem to rise in its value. And also staking rewards is lower I guess everywhere for Tron.
Yes I have seen in atomic wallet, I just clicked on claim button and it said, your claim reward is less than the gas price. So I think they will charge gas fee. But you can claim once in a week or month.

leithy

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take it if you do not claim one month it will accumulate so you will have enough gas at a later claim? Lowers the yield % though.

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cosmos staking yield is around 12% annually I believe, while last time I searched. I just looked at the Tron wallet and found that cosmos staking is currently 7.2% still its cool, do we require any gas fee to claim stake reward? and to deposit and all.
I think trust wallet supports Tron, cosmos, and tezos staking.
Don't try trust wallet. Instead use atomic wallet, because trust wallet is offering 7% for cosoms where as atomic wallet is paying 10% so better stake in atomic wallet.
Screenshot_2020-06-02-09-32-53-217_io.atomicwallet.jpg

Shaun Richard

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't try trust wallet. Instead use atomic wallet, because trust wallet is offering 7% for cosoms where as atomic wallet is paying 10% so better stake in atomic wallet.
View attachment 114442
I read it as 12% in trust wallet like a month ago maybe it has been changed afterwards. What's the minimum requirements to stake cosmos cryptocurrency?

nischaytv

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read it as 12% in trust wallet like a month ago maybe it has been changed afterwards. What's the minimum requirements to stake cosmos cryptocurrency?
I think there is no minimum to stake cosmos but i'm not sure. Also you need to hold some decent amount of cosmos to claim reward as it includes gas fee too.

Shaun Richard

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there is no minimum to stake cosmos but i'm not sure. Also you need to hold some decent amount of cosmos to claim reward as it includes gas fee too.
Maybe it's annually 12%roi am I right? It's not that bad and it's worth trying g if you have big amounts like 10000 USD or more. Also it depends on cosmos price variation