Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best Bitcoin wallet for a newbie?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by MegaMan, Jul 27, 2017.

1. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think Blockchain is best and secure but if you want to look at the crypto wallet category on BMF you will find many wallets with some good and bad reviews :)

2. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    since november or so , the network started to get overcrowded so badly with pending TXs, that the fees were even 4 times the amount sent. You shouldve expect a high delay but most most important not to sell/send. Many people got fouled by the 19k $ price of the bitcoin.
    Once i had to send around 15k satoshi to someone but i choose to send directly from a withdraw from a faucet then i changed the withdraw address with mine back. So i avoided to send money directly from my wallet since november until now.

3. junrose123

junrose123 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If you are in the Philippines I would highly recommend coins.ph because it is really legit and most commonly used in our country.

4. leafypond

leafypond Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I've never used coins.ph but it does seem to be a good wallet, I'm using Blockchain though and it's the only btc wallet I've ever had until now.