Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is PhantmJS? Who uses it?

Discussion in 'Design & Programming' started by Bhaskar125, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Bhaskar125

Bhaskar125 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Do anyone know what type of script is phantom java script. I searched google and found that it is a headless wevkit that is use for browsing. Do normal people or any normal browser use this script or has intrigation.

I am getting a lot of pageviews for one of my new blog I created yesterday. And, the browser is shown as phantomJS. Any help?

2. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Normal people doesn't use since it doesn't have graphic interface. Maybe it's bot from search engine or something else. Where did you host blog? Is it Googles Blogger or Wordpress?

3. Bhaskar125

BMF Coins:
    The blog in blogger and new one. After I created I put some CPA links there. And from the first day of creating blog I srarted recieving traffic from phantomJS browser and unknown operating system. And, the traffics geo location is Germany.

4. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Maybe it's some Google bot but it would be weird since that browser is mostly used for creating screenshots of websites. I don't know what use Google has, if it is Google.

5. Bhaskar125

BMF Coins:
    I thought it was from google first, but visit numbers are high. Almost 500 as unique per day. And hence the blog is new, its name is also not indexed on any search engine. I shared the links only on twitter and tumblr.
    Maybe it from the CPA but don't know anything about it and never heard before CPA sites using this type of scripts.