Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ASK What is Cryptojacking?

Discussion in 'Crypto Currencies' started by Yugocean, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    But it is upto users themselves; if you talk about crypto earnings, then you will find "suggestions" from other people to remove your anti virus or keep the site allowed; this is how they fool people and make mining possible.

2. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Alright @Emill duly. noted.I use avast anti virus the free version and it does work for me ,maybe I could search for a better one or better still suggest one. prevention is the best bet.

3. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Using better browser which blocks coinhive and yet the antivirus, antimalware protection, this will keep your PC safe from cryptojacking; just like this.
    upload_2017-12-27_20-1-2.png

4. Warfare

Warfare New Member

BMF Coins:
    There should be no worries about hacking just by giving out your public address.
    What you should never give is your private key, only with it the coins can be spent.

5. Emill

Emill Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    to be honest I believe avast free antivirus is actually the only good free solution out there. I'm also using it and I'm pretty satisfied and I don't feel the need for more. I haven't had any problems with it

6. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think so too because I have been using it for years now and I have not had problems with you,it really good and effective and the good thing is the fact that it is totally free.

7. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    To stop cryptojacking, Chrome has also launched a tiny browser extension by the name of "No coin" that aims to block coin miners such as Coinhive; we can use it too.

8. Emill

Emill Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    unfortunately, while checking reviews for all those extensions, I noticed none of them blocks every mining script.. I mean all of them let a mining script do its job from time to time.. But I guess it's still better than letting all the existing scripts do their job :Laugh:

9. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    This is a reason why it is advised that never compromise with internet security for PC; scammers will lure you in claiming that anti-virus alert are fake; while the truth is that their links are mining which antivirus pervent.