Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I need to learn HTML?

Discussion in 'Design & Programming' started by MegaMan, Aug 6, 2017.

1. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    [​IMG]

HTML means and stands for (HyperText Markup Language) and it's a basic web language and it's easy to understand easy to write.

1-Writing or editing HTML lines.
    Maybe a poor Text program will be enough like the notepad in windows. but if you need something more helpful you can use a real time HTML editor like Microsoft Expression Web Designer or just visiting this site http://htmledit.squarefree.com/ .

2-An internet browser or html viewer.
    If you have a real-time html editor you won't need this.
    To view your lines being translated to the graphical html page :) you will need a browser like internet explorer or chrome, firefox, edge and opera.

3-Learning resources?
    Yes you will need a good up to date learning resources like https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp they provide good and valuable tutorials.

2. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You would need to learn HTML if you want to build a website on the internet. It's a easy coding language to learn. I would recommend learning it, if you haven't already!

3. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You are right!!
    Html is a must learning language to build your site because PHP isn't enough to help the normal visitors
    Also javascript is important but its a client-sided language.

4. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    HTML goes really well with CSS so for people who want to start learning HTML they need to consider CSS too.

5. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    HTML Is really very important when you want to build a website and once I tried to learn this and found this quite tough but interesting, I was interested to web development but can't manage time for that. This thread was helpful to learn about HTML more. Thanks for sharing!