Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are the top 3 internet web hosts?

Discussion in 'Domains & Web Hosting' started by AmirGT, Aug 25, 2017.

Which better web hosting provider

1. NameCheap

55.6%
  2. GoDaddy

44.4%
  1. cubez

cubez Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    People prefer Namecheap for hosting ...than godaddy.

2. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This is a classic forum debate. What are the top 3 internet web hosts? Which host are you with for your site? Would you rate them as good or bad?

Junaid Hassan likes this.
  3. Junaid Hassan

Junaid Hassan New Member

BMF Coins:
    I will do Rate 5 Stars To NameCheap Web Hosting

4. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    The thing I like about NameCheap is the web hosting plan for newbies, cost only $10 the first year. That's a great deal!

Junaid Hassan likes this.
  5. Ehsan

Ehsan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    How could you not mention the one called Hostgator. Compared to what we have in the industry, they are not bad either in terms of prices and basic plans they have for novice users.

6. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    namecheap is popular now and its good enough for beginners and I think its available on affordable price.

7. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    Never tried Hostgator web hosting services, however, I read many bad reviews about this company.
    I always like to share stuff I work with and help further if members need it. ;)

8. globetrotterGCC

globetrotterGCC Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Well Hostgator was pretty good when it used to offer free domains!

9. gilggg

gilggg Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I know lots of people hosting in GoDaddy's hosting, And they are very pleased.

10. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Google search for the EIG hosting. And all the popular brands that they own. They pretend to be popuar and the known. But inr eality those are some of the bad hossting sites. Like hostgator, bluehost and the a small orange, arvixe etc. One of the bad hosting from those companies.

What I have found out is that liquidweb, hawkhost, pressable, digitial ocean and few other hosts are good enough. Avooid EIG based hosting at all cost not worth it at all. It's going to make it harder for you to manage that host from here onwards.

11. Paolo

Paolo New Member

BMF Coins:
    Anybody here know what is the best web hosting for building an e-commerce website?

12. xXInfectedXx

BMF Coins:
    Is there a such thing a free .com, or a .net domain. Do you know anywhere on the internet where I can register a free domain? Thank you!

How much does your hosting cost monthly? What's your bandwidth? Do you get unlimited bandwidth? Are you limited on the amount of bandwidth you get a month?

Before you purchasing web hosting, what do you look for, would it be unlimited web hosting, good support, or alternately before you choose it do you look at the customer reviews so you know it's the right web host for you?

Is there a good free cpanel host that you would recommend? I'm looking for the whole package for free, with FTP, cpanel? What you would host would you suggest for this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2017
  13. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    What's your budget?

14. xXInfectedXx

BMF Coins:
    What do you think of free domains? You can register free domains at freenom. You can get .tk, .ml, etc. I have used FreeNom before but if you can afford a .com domain, I think that's the way to go!

Is there any webhosts that provide the service for free?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2017
  15. Old Grump

Old Grump Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Indeed! I had several sites I built up over a year on stupid Bluehost, and then the assholes claimed that these websites got a malicious virus and wanted me to pay $30 a month PER DOMAIN to clean them up! Never mind that it was their servers that had the problem!

I can't put a link in here or I'll get slapped, but if you google "Bluehost sucks" and "oh she blogs" you can get a link to a page that shows all the webhost companies owned by the odious EIG jerks.

So why do popular bloggers recommend Bluehost? Massive affiliate fees, that's why. For far too many people, money trumps ethics.

16. Awan Cheyanne

Awan Cheyanne Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    At times there is a lot of issues with GoDaddy and I really wasn't too impressed with their package when I was looking for a web hosing company several years back. I actually went with Vodahost and it was fine. I did like their web site building platform and once I got the hang of this it was easy to use and create a web site. I had to create a 400 page site for a recipes and preparing food. It was a fun project and the person was happy with the end results.

17. Tekk2day

Tekk2day Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Go daddy is best for domain names.. But when it comes to web hosting... I have heard lots of negative reviews on their Web hosting.. Bluehost is best for hosting.. They have ideal packages for everyone..

18. Awan Cheyanne

Awan Cheyanne Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You are correct to say that Bluehost is a great hosing company. I hosted with them for a few years and I never had any issues. The site is easy to use and your dashboard was easy to follow and understand. I did like this company and if I put up another website I'll go back to them again.