Blockchain Technology Meets With Humanity - Create
MyLead - start earn money

Sell Web Design, Graphic Design & Misc Technical Services.

TechWise

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I Have over 20 years of experience in this area & over 100 finished projects to prove my skill set.
if you want high quality work then I am the guy for you.

TechWise

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my services are still available to those whom require them just toss me a message or reply here any time day or night.

TechWise

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Brief update I am willing to accept BMF as payment if the admin will pay out in accordance to my price chart & other contractual obligations agreed apon both party's the customer & the seller.

TechWise

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these services are available if your in need of something else and you don't see it on here pertaining to web design,software development or anything pertaining to coding just ask and I may or may not offer it.

TechWise

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my services are still available to those of you whom are interested in them feel free to send me a message any time day or night.

TechWise

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my services are still available for those of you whom are interested if your seeking a particular service and you don't see it listed just ask and I may or may not offer it.

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.