Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Viral TikTok Video Urges People To Invest In Dogecoin

NoLimits15

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
A viral TikTok video asked users to invest in Dogecoin so that its value would increase and they would all make a good profit. The video gained almost half a million views and the price did rise up, but its not even close to $1 yet! The video encouraged users to invest $25 in Dogecoin and when the price became $1, they would each make $10,640 of profit. Well, getting rich is not that easy lol...

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yet another trash and scam video that exists on Tik Tok platform. One more reason to ditch it and move to another, more open video-sharing app.

Rassy011

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Investing in a new coin is quite risky, and a lot of issues has been coming up on tiktok and this scam advertising video will further strengthen the claims of tiktok being a thrash app.

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tik tok app representative have announced that the app will be withdrawn from Hong kong area immediately. While the US government is currently discussing to ban it.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This app is not making it easy with countries it had lots of users already but I guess it high time price or value of dogecoin increases , it almost 6 years that I know of this coin yet no significant increase.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doge coin have potential to be high if it witness lots of investment , it is already known and established in the coin market. If I see such increament coming in doge I will rush to invest in it.

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Doge coin have potential to be high if it witness lots of investment

Doubt it because of one simple reason - dogecoin has unlimited supply - this makes it hard for doge to gain much needed momentum to price gain.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doubt it because of one simple reason - dogecoin has unlimited supply - this makes it hard for doge to gain much needed momentum to price gain.
If the developer of the coin wish to be make the supply limited he can but it like he is not taking the project as a serious otherwise doge coin should be higher now than it is

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If the developer of the coin wish to be make the supply limited he can but it like he is not taking the project as a serious otherwise doge coin should be higher now than it is

He never takes the project seriously. Even from the very beginning he has stated that doge is just a passion project of his. Doge supply is unlimited from the very beginning, not even the developer can just revert it back to limited.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tik tok app representative have announced that the app will be withdrawn from Hong kong area immediately. While the US government is currently discussing to ban it.
India has banned its use also and some other 59 Chinese app , I think the use of tiktok for some unacceptable use also might reduce its useage by other countries

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't think this tik to app is used as such in my country, the ban on all these Chinese app india will allow them to develop theirs and also prevent China from spying on them.

Alimeiza

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A viral TikTok video asked users to invest in Dogecoin so that its value would increase and they would all make a good profit. The video gained almost half a million views and the price did rise up, but its not even close to $1 yet! The video encouraged users to invest $25 in Dogecoin and when the price became $1, they would each make $10,640 of profit. Well, getting rich is not that easy lol...
Yes, that was really cool. No one would expect that to happen Thank you

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't think this tik to app is used as such in my country, the ban on all these Chinese app india will allow them to develop theirs and also prevent China from spying on them.
I read somewhere that millions of dollar are been generated from the apps created by them , if other countries could start creating theirs it will provide more employment opportunities

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
One good thing that came from TikTok !
The price indeed increased and it reached 0.01$ yesterday
That is 400% rise !
Now it is fluctuating in the range of 0.004$ which is still good
If someone had a large number of coins he would've made 4 times the profit !

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, it's surprising. But then again crypto price movement is always determined by the concept of supply and demand. That viral video sure works.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One good thing that came from TikTok !
The price indeed increased and it reached 0.01$ yesterday
That is 400% rise !
Now it is fluctuating in the range of 0.004$ which is still good
If someone had a large number of coins he would've made 4 times the profit !
Sure lol😁😂 , I guess not everyone was expecting such rise ,I am not even sure if I am to invest now so that I wouldn't make loss at the end but its good to hear the coin price is increasing

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sure lol😁😂 , I guess not everyone was expecting such rise ,I am not even sure if I am to invest now so that I wouldn't make loss at the end but its good to hear the coin price is increasing
I'm not an expert , but I don't suggest investing in DOGE right now
Because it is now fluctuating at 0.004$
And isn't increasing progressively like yesterday
I think it will be back to 0.0025 after this hype fades

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not an expert , but I don't suggest investing in DOGE right now
Because it is now fluctuating at 0.004$
And isn't increasing progressively like yesterday
I think it will be back to 0.0025 after this hype fades
The person that created the hype might have invested in the coin and hoping for an increase , so he decided to use that method, but if people find out then it might drop

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, that's likely just a churn and burn method to spike the price temporarily, sell off all of his Dogecoins for profit, and then let they hype fade.

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Techinically speaking . All of them won't get profit as some will sell or oversell there doge first lowering the doge price.. and i doubt alot of tiktok viewers are even considering or are investing in doge . Maybe just a small portion of them are in the platform