Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT ViewFruit Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Best Paid Surveys' started by explorer, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leafypond

leafypond Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Good to know that many of you are working well on the site, and they have an app also, which is very convenient for users who mostly work on their phones and ipads.

2. Awan Cheyanne

Awan Cheyanne Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I personally find it easier to work on a computer and don't find it very practical to work on a phone or tablet. I feel a computer is much faster for displaying pages and getting the work done right. On phone and tablets you make too many mistakes.

3. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

It is better to get the app version app because it is more updated than getting updates from email, and it is easy to access, and to answer the surveys as
    well.

4. Awan Cheyanne

BMF Coins:
    Yes with the app version you can set up your push notifications and be notified immediately when a survey is there for you to take. People don't always check their emails and miss a lot of the surveys because of this.

5. anorona

BMF Coins:

exactly :) with the app version you can easily be updated for the new
    surveys. I just hope
    that all sent there will be suitable for mobile users :D

6. Icydoll

Icydoll Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have 650 points .hope I get more surveys I get qualified in it .Sometimes
    It is frustrating after I completed they showed server issues .I'm bit disappointed with that.but I think it is better when compared with other surveys sites.hope I soon reach the minimum payout.

7. anorona

BMF Coins:

At first I am doubtful on viewfruit, but since it only takes little in my phone space, i just kept the app and check whenever there is new survey available.

8. Icydoll

Icydoll Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I never tried application .I get mails from the survey sites directly.is it better having this application on mobile?.howz your experience with this application?

9. anorona

BMF Coins:

it is better to have the app version, sometimes email notifications are late, but when you have the app, you will see a number whenever there is a new
    survey available.

10. M.Shafeeq

M.Shafeeq Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There are lots of survey site it is an excellent idea to fill in your profile first. This way the can try and match you with a survey that you could qualify for. However, if every survey you take on a site and you can't qualify for it then waste of time.

11. Awan Cheyanne

BMF Coins:
    Yes you are right on this one. However, they can be excellent in the beginning and afterwards they slow down, stop sending surveys, or they stop paying you. That is the problem with some of these sites today.

12. anorona

BMF Coins:
    One thing I like aboit viewfruit is that they will let you invite other participant if you are not qualified on the survey, so there is a bigger chance for you to complete them withbthe help of your friends or relatives.

13. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello! Does anyone can tell is this a indepent survey site or a third party survey site like Clixsense? I am keen take up surveys and does it provide any points for disqualified survey like Global Test Market? Thanks!

14. anorona

BMF Coins:
    it is a third party site. you will receive some surveys from gmt, toluna and sometimes on yougov. But thenpayrate is quites low compare to the main site.

15. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks for your explanation @anorona, if this is the case, I should only work on the survey sites, like GTM, Toluna and YouGov directly instead, yet the pay rate is low since the site has taken some commission out of the earning, I suppose.

16. anorona

BMF Coins:

Yeah, whichever will work for you best. For me, I am still sticking on viewfruit since I was able
    to withdraw once, and still receiving surveys from them.

17. leafypond

leafypond Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Some surveys on GTM also allow you to invite another person to take part in the survey if you're not qualified, they are high paying surveys most of the time.

18. anorona

BMF Coins:

There are few
    surveys from them that will allow you to invite other people to perform the survey. The only one
    we cannot do an invite if the survey is asking for different location.

19. Awan Cheyanne

BMF Coins:
    I've seen some sites that ask if you have a person in your home between a certain age. if you say yes, they ask you to get this person to finish answering the questions.

20. anorona

BMF Coins:

most of their surveys are like that, if you are not qualified then you can invite someone to answer the survey which is one of the good thing that i like about viewfruit. They give low rate of pay when it comes to other survey, but they give plenty of surveys that you can answer atleast 3-5 a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.