GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Shorten
MyLead - start earn money
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Make short links and earn the biggest money
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Kintum - best trading bot
MyLead affiliate network
GET $7 FREE!

❌SCAM Vidswatcher Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Play With Your Credit Card!

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they done it. Why they do it they know it better. With this change some people may be quite this site.
you can get more than faucets in this site, the problem is need 2$, suggest a payment in faucethub... with a min of 1000 sat and change videos to satoshi mode

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been working on this site for the past few days. I have already earned some coins. I am trying to do regular work here. I was finished yesterday. But I have not got any new task today. The reason I did not get this task is not understandable. Can Someone describe what is the problem here?
Screenshot_2019-01-30 VidsWatcher - where advertisers pay their audience Not TV Channels .png

anil02

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been working on this site for the past few days. I have already earned some coins. I am trying to do regular work here. I was finished yesterday. But I have not got any new task today. The reason I did not get this task is not understandable. Can Someone describe what is the problem here? View attachment 36419
I am not getting any task for last three days. It is not first time, it happen earlier too. Hoping we will get task in coming days.

anil02

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In these ads are not available at site. Admin said that we are waiting to get 50000 members. Their after we will upload videos.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B Mark this a scam company say to get 500.000 members to have videos have only 90.000, i think this is a scam
Please provide screenshots to support your claim. If you're telling the truth, it's quite obvious that this site has turned scam and will not be paying any members in the future.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B I think this site should be marked as scam. Multiple members have reported zero ads and it seems that the site is trying to postpone payments with these stupid tricks.

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My video too i buyed 1000 views of ad view, i got 1 view per day, because the system make your video go to last and no one see all video, after appears this message i have 0 views and my video as deleted, i lost 995 views

simplyfred

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've cashed out once from this site but as of now, there is no offer anymore. I think the site is dying already. I'm just thankful I get my $2 there.

aanunoy03

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had joined this site few months back! I was happy with the number of videos, I was getting in my dashboard.. But after a month, there were no videos for 3 weeks and after that I never logged into the site..

simplyfred

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had joined this site few months back! I was happy with the number of videos, I was getting in my dashboard.. But after a month, there were no videos for 3 weeks and after that I never logged into the site..
I've tried to visit the site today and sadly seems it was gone or other stuff are showing. I think the site has raised their flag and surrender to the challenges of time. I think the site is totally gone for good.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.