SCAM Vidswatcher Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
You mean that you have 2,40 USD value cash in your account and the site will pay you only 1 USD?That is really weird...Try to contact the site owner,maybe it is some mistake about it...

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
yeah i no know what happens, they say before, gonna make a att in the site and is maintenance mode, i no know if they gonna open or no, a lot of theses hyuga engine sites are becoming scam...

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just heard about this site and I'm glad to see some members here have been paid. I would like to give it a try as the minimum payout is only $2 and they pay via PayPal. Thanks for sharing this site and hope I'll get paid soon.

anil02

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Yesterday I get payment in my paypal account from Vidswatcher. It is paying and legit site. Payment proof
VidsWatcher.com sent you $ 2.00 USD.​

Transaction Details​
Transaction ID: 04464813U9595513Y
27 January 2019​

wannabfrens

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Can you share more information on this? How many videos do you get per day and how much do they pay for each video that you watch? Great to know they pay by paypal. How long did it take you to reach the payout. More info will be appreciated

anil02

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Can you share more information on this? How many videos do you get per day and how much do they pay for each video that you watch? Great to know they pay by paypal. How long did it take you to reach the payout. More info will be appreciated
I am getting more than 40 videos per day of 10 second each. My earning is approx. 3 cent a day. Here minimum payout is 2$

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just noticed the rate per video has dropped too. Perhaps the owner realized that the rate has to be changed in order for the site to sustain better, otherwise he might not be able to pay the members. But it'll take us more efforts and longer time to earn. :rolleyes::D

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
i buyed some ads to usa,brazil,italy,spain
1548720869266.png

is more than 3 days and still received only 6 views, the 585 remaining is because i missclick and put on website, website mode get more views than video mode... in only 1 hour, i got 500 views now in video in 3 days only 6 views, and today 0, i think a random video run is better because users just see the first videos, the down videos are forgotten