Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Various Way to Earn Money Online

Discussion in 'How to Make Money Online?' started by Omega Matemane, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Abdul hanan

Abdul hanan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    YOU CAN EARN BY
    Forums: by posting on forums or commenting
    Social media: There are some social media sites that pay to socialize
    YOutube: BY making originAL VIDEOS and monetizing them
    Blog : By writing quality and original content and monetizing your blog.

2. kaphokz

kaphokz Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I will not suggest PTC because you need patience and hardwork there. Except if you invest on it to buy membership or rent some referrals.

3. iriswest

iriswest Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Go to FIVERR and post some GIGS. there are lots of people searching for something like article writing, transcription, photoshop and website making. If you have those talents, sell it on FIVERR.

4. ruthmongare

ruthmongare Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can briefly highlight the sites for one to google them easily like for example of a PTC site or a survey site,I bet that would be a little bit better and easy to get a legit site.

5. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    So many ways of earning online,it totally depend on the areas you're good with.It good you're already here.Though I'm yet to get my first payout but from reviews online beermoney is a good site,you make money here by commenting and creating threads for even more money.check the market place for even more coins.

Can you write good articles you ca check the following sites Fiverr,Just5k,upwork,freelance.com,Gathercontent etc.

If you love to interact for pay then try signing up with mylot.It a simple process to signup and start posting.just sigup,confirm your email and start posting and commeting.

you could signup on genuine survey sites like clixsence to start taking survey for pay.just look around the forum for other sites you can comfortably work with.

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I don't think renting referrals and buying membership may be a good idea. Many people think that makes a good business. but let's accept the fact that the earning from ptc is a bad. and people work really hard for even single cent. so they have to consider finding other alternaatives. i personally think instead there are plenty of apps which can be used for the earning few dollars here and there which should be invested wisely.

7. HarvOGK

HarvOGK Member

BMF Coins:
    Why not try dropping shipping? this can be easy to start.

My advise would be to go on Ebay and look for something that is selling a lot this can be anything, Ebay says how many things have been sold since it has been posted.

If it looks like a stock photo it is... take the photo drop it into Google and it will most likely tell you how is selling it and what the actual price is then bang re-list it.

Only problem is anyone can do it so you may need to copy the listing maybe 2-3 times a day

8. HarvOGK

HarvOGK Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi all,

My name is Harvey, I am looking to soon start a youtube channel helping people to earn money online. I am currently going to a digital marketing academy and am looking to teach someone how to start building a profit online the things I am looking to teach are;

Building an email list;
    Social Media marketing;
    Drop shopping;
    Fiverr;
    Outsourcing;

If you are interested drop a like and message me!

bosi1234 likes this.
  9. Carmilina

Carmilina Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Thank you so much for this. I am continuously learning and also getting good ideas. I really appreciate it.

I may a hard time since my laptop is not working good recently and I only depend now on my smart phones.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
  10. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This will be awesome I hope it will be free,it will be so selfless of you.I have been during little tasks here and there online and I wouldn't mind learning acquiring a better skill to earn more money.

Would love to know more about Fiverr and dropshipping.I have an account with Fiverr but I need a good skill to earn more there.For dropshipping have read so much about it and yet to start anything about it,it will be a plus for me if I can start doing this perfectly well.

So yes,I so much interested in the tutorials,thanks already for the assistance.

11. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It seems a good idea.I hope you will have success and can give good advice who will follow your videos.Atleast the beginners can learn many things about online opportunities.Good luck to your project!

12. shivam singh

shivam singh New Member

BMF Coins:
    you can earn by posting on forums that is one way

13. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes,picoworkers is a good site.You van make $5 in several hours(it depends though how many tasks are available).You can give it a try.

14. ruthmongare

ruthmongare Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    But of late there are no more tasks to do,in a day I can do like 4/5 tasks with less payment, if they find many employers,I bet picoworkers will be the best site ever.

15. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yeah that would be easy but if I did this I would be forcing him to join limited sites of my choice I want him to find the best for his-self I told find what do you feel yourself comfortable with :)

16. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Problem with fiverr is that peope are posting very low cost projects. like 5$ for making website. I mean really? this has to be biggest joke out there. And for this reason I'd say it's not at all reasonable to work on that type of the site for serious work. if it's going to be timepass work then sure go ahead and make that money. and you'd go along with earning some decent money in due process but it's not worth that much earning.

17. Grecy095

Grecy095 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It is a great idea, but to be honest, every task you put on the lists, I hardly know how to do that, but I am willing to learn and quick to adapt to that for sure. I just need someone to teach me. You can pm me too anytime. I hope you have time for tutorial because I really don't have any idea about the task.

18. Bradley Edwards

Bradley Edwards Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    That's a good idea. Many people are looking for ways to make money online. If you create a course that does exactly, you can make some good money. This is something that help people in some way. You should create a video every week to keep people coming. Good luck.

19. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Share your knowledge on the forum, we like to help each other for free.

20. HarvOGK

HarvOGK Member

BMF Coins:
    Yep, no worries it will be free, I just hope I can help

This is going to be aimed at people who do not have experience in doing any of this stuff so people of all ranges can hopefully take part

Not a problem, I am looking to make this as simple as possible so anyone can start doing this, and as time goes on and skills improve the deeper I can do into but thats is a long time down the road, however I will do everything in video format with breakdowns so anyone can follow

I am looking to do things like that along maybe creating courses for people who want to take it a bit more seriously later on down the line

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017