NEW usvikings.xyz Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
There are at least 3 ways to earn from usvikings.xyz.

We can earn by Viewing Advertisements, usvikings Grid, Referrals.

We can earn up to 15 % earning from our direct referrals and can have a maximum of 500 Direct referrals and can get paid with Perfect Money, Payza, PayPal, Payeer.

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
There are already 228 members registered on the website till now, the site is new so there aren’t any payment proofs yet.
We should wait and see if the website will be paying users or no.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Update from usvikings.xyz

I just came to know that this website has turned into a scam and has never paid anyone. So I like to request anyone who is working on this website to stop wasting this website immediately.

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
The website published in the payment proofs section the payouts that they claim they made but we can see clearly that they are fake because the same amounts are sent over and over again.

Marlboro

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I got a pop-up ad when I open the site, and under the payment proof, it seems that someone able to cash out $89.90 that's a huge amount and hard to attain unless you're an upgraded member! We can't say if the site showing a fake payment proof since most of the PTC sites have the same template like that

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I got a pop-up ad when I open the site, and under the payment proof, it seems that someone able to cash out $89.90 that's a huge amount and hard to attain unless you're an upgraded member! We can't say if the site showing a fake payment proof since most of the PTC sites have the same template like that
Do not waste your time on this, the website is totally a scam. If you just compare their payment proofs section with another one on a legit PTC site you will see the difference.

Fayiz

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
fake proof and foroum in yheir site see many proofs of payement but all are fake
pls do not waste your time by clicking on this and this site is scam